User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default You could've called them..

Quote Originally Posted by Shiroa View Post
    hahhaa.. yup, but shipping would be just easier, since i might need to go to the shop, pick a racket and string, and most probably i'd have to wait several days before it is done and then i will be required to go back there to collect it.. what a tiring job but yeah, after this class i'm going to check out some sportstores around darmo and hope they have either apacs or astec, and suppose if apacs' price is higher here at least i can feel them first as what u suggested i do is there a picture gallery thread on rackets here? i'd love to see some beautifully crafted ones thanks alot
    - I forgot to tell you that you could've just called them and asked if they have the rackets you're looking for. I'm sure you have a phone book directory @ your disposal. I know the Hartono Sports is in the Darmo area.
    - As for your request of a picture gallery thread on different rackets, sorry, we don't have that. However, we do or used to have individual Yonex racket threads which have the pictures.
    went to 2 shops today.. one sells astec but not the 850 one, and one told me not to buy apacs.. sigh.. so confused.. hahaha.. but still the number one in my list is the apacs nano 9900, due to its low price and the tension-holding ability.. do i need to open a thread for this?? hehe.. btw thx ctjcad and cooler!

one more thing.. is the apacs nano 9900 power = apacs nano 9900 pro??
    - Good to know you have 2 stores you can go to. As for the out of stock Astec 850, you can ask the store owner if he can order it for you. I don't know the intention/motive of the other store which told you not to buy Apacs rackets. They might be telling you that because they want you to buy the rackets they're carrying. Don't be confused, just go with the racket suitable for you and of course your wallet..
    - No, no need to open a new thread for you query, unless there is no thread at all abt Apacs nano 9900. You can do a search and find related threads to the Apacs nano 9900 and post your queries there. The Search feature is at the top of this page.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hmm.. ok i've decided to get the apacs visual hollow 1800, judging for the review it is probably the best i can get for my money and anythingbutyonex.. hehe.. can i ask you guys a favor to not let me and my decision down?? hahaha.. i need more support to make me happy with the purchase

Quote Originally Posted by ctjcad View Post
    - I forgot to tell you that you could've just called them and asked if they have the rackets you're looking for. I'm sure you have a phone book directory @ your disposal. I know the Hartono Sports is in the Darmo area.
    ok how come i didnt remember about calling those stores?? silly me thx again mate!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default I just remember this thread..

... is there a picture gallery thread on rackets here? i'd love to see some beautifully crafted ones thanks alot
    ..yes, you can call it a picture gallery & we do have this "unofficial" racket pictures thread...
    Hope to see a pic of your collection of rackets in that thread, Shiroa..
    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...ad.php?t=13695

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ah that is just pretty!! maybe i will, when i can borrow a good camera thx again ctjcad, you're always a good help

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hey!! my VH1800 is in da house!! gonna post pics as soon as possible.. sadly my Harts are still at the shop for restring and handle repair

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

here goes my VH1800!! btw V&H represents the first letter of my gf's name , which is "V" and "H" is mine

http://a.imagehost.org/0438/APACS_VH1800.jpg

http://a.imagehost.org/0772/VH1800.jpg

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

err how do you post pictures around here??

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default ^^How to upload your pics to BC..^^

..okay, here it is. Free of charge just for you..

1. Click on "Post Reply" or make a reply..
    2. Once you're on the post/reply page, scroll down a bit & you'll see a "Manage Attachment" button, under the Additional Options heading.
    3. Click on it and a new window will show up. It should show 5 separate boxes.
    4. Go ahead and click on the Browse button to find your pic(s) and go ahead & attach your picture files. Keep in mind the size limitation of your pics, so make sure they fall within the required size.
    Good luck and hope to see your pics...and enjoy your brand spanking new racket!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hey ctjcad, i posted the pictures here

http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...39002&page=112

i suppose intro thread doesnt support image linking..

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default ^^Correct..^^

..this section/sub-forum doesn't support image hyper-linking..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2