User Tag List

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OneToughBirdie View Post
    Anyone knows the payout for the winner in VO? Is that enough to pay for a plane ticket home?
    $3750 for the MS & WS. Plenty to cover Air Asia ticket and some good investment $$$.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Due to all INA affairs, INA already secured 3 spots for tomorrow SF from WD, MS and MD
    Hope there's still MORE to come

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Woo Aussies through to Quater Finals for Mixed Doubles GOO AUSSIESSSS!!!!!!!!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jagdpanther View Post
    The exact opposite. Both pair lost.
    Edo/Lingga have not shown any improvement...
    I am predicting this is Edo/Lingga's last match as a pair. They will surely be split! Lingga Lie has not been performing well since his dad passed away

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jagdpanther View Post
    The exact opposite. Both pair lost.
    Edo/Lingga have not shown any improvement...
    i also quite surprise that the cpc(someone that leave bam this year,but with no issue,no one care about,dont know should say him lucky or unlucky)
    and the aged hch can beat the 3rd seed.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MS QF
    Andreas Adityawarman
    [9] vs Chu Han Chou -- I hope Adit wins and progress to the SF.

Tommy Sugiarto [8] vs Andre Kurniawan Tedjono [2] -- Pelatnas vs Djarum and I believe Tommy was never beaten by Andre.

WS QF
    Maria Febe Kusumastuti
    [1] vs Tai Tzu Ying -- Febe should take this one and hopefully meet Lindaweni for a place in the Final.

Lindaweni Fanetri vs Le Ngoc Nguyen Nhung [8] -- a tricky match for Linda, but, she should be able to beat the home player.

Fransiska Ratnasari [5] vs Zhang Beiwen [2] -- Nana shows reasonable progress since her departure from Pelatnas and has been consistently reaching QFs of GP events. She fulfills her seeding yet again this week and it will be a bonus if she can been the SIN player.

MD QF
    Wifqi Windarto/Afiat Yuris Wirawan [4] vs Luluk Hadiyanto/Joko Riyadi [7] -- the more experienced Luluk/Joko to progress to SF.

WD QF
    Annisa Wahyuni/Anneke Feinya Agustine [1] vs Komala Dewi/Keshya Nurvita Hanadia -- the top-seed will progress.

Nadya Melati/Devi Tika Permatasari vs Chong Sook Chin/Woon Khe Wei [4] -- the MAS pair to progress.

XD QF
    Raj Veeran/Renuga Veeran vs Tontowi Ahmad/Richi Puspita Dili [2] -- I have a high hope on Towi/Richi in this tourney, but, I think they will lose to Flandy Limpele/Cheng Wen-Hsing tomorrow.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by badMania View Post
    I am predicting this is Edo/Lingga's last match as a pair. They will surely be split! Lingga Lie has not been performing well since his dad passed away
    I have been told that Edo/Wiqgi (if i heard it right, wiqgi,not afiat)performs better in the practice..I wont be surprised and indeed that Edo/Lingga may be playing for last time...
    If Lingga stays at the pelatnas, he may pair with afiat, also Sigit may try them with some of Pratama MD as well...since they have come back to Cipayung since Oct 5....
    Actually it is nothing to do with Lingga's father but mostly he and Edo, for some reason are not communicating well at all....I hardly see them going out together..
    Last edited by huangkwokhau; 10-08-2009 at 08:56 PM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MS QF
    Andreas Adityawarman [9] vs Chu Han Chou -- I hope Adit wins and progress to the SF.

Tommy Sugiarto [8] vs Andre Kurniawan Tedjono [2] -- Pelatnas vs Djarum and I believe Tommy was never beaten by Andre.

WS QF
    Maria Febe Kusumastuti [1] vs Tai Tzu Ying -- Febe should take this one and hopefully meet Lindaweni for a place in the Final.

Lindaweni Fanetri vs Le Ngoc Nguyen Nhung [8] -- a tricky match for Linda, but, she should be able to beat the home player.

Fransiska Ratnasari [5] vs Zhang Beiwen [2] -- Nana shows reasonable progress since her departure from Pelatnas and has been consistently reaching QFs of GP events. She fulfills her seeding yet again this week and it will be a bonus if she can been the SIN player.

MD QF
    Wifqi Windarto/Afiat Yuris Wirawan [4] vs Luluk Hadiyanto/Joko Riyadi [7] -- the more experienced Luluk/Joko to progress to SF.

WD QF
    Annisa Wahyuni/Anneke Feinya Agustine [1] vs Komala Dewi/Keshya Nurvita Hanadia -- the top-seed will progress.

Nadya Melati/Devi Tika Permatasari vs Chong Sook Chin/Woon Khe Wei [4] -- the MAS pair to progress.

XD QF
    Raj Veeran/Renuga Veeran vs Tontowi Ahmad/Richi Puspita Dili [2] -- I have a high hope on Towi/Richi in this tourney, but, I think they will lose to Flandy Limpele/Cheng Wen-Hsing tomorrow.

I think Nana has a chance to beat Zhang Bai Wen...the reason is Zhang is unpredictable...sometimes she plays really well, or played very badly as I saw during Japan Open..lets see which side of Zhang will show up today....

Nadya Melati and Devi will play as a pair again..actually they are quite solid..Vita will partner with Mona for the rest of this year as well as next year...
    We will see Vita/Mona again in Hongkong Open

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And now, only one MS from Mas left in QF.....but i feel satisfied with LDR managed to steal one game off NTM....hope LDR keep improving from now on......and be able to beat more top 20 players in future.

As for CWF,...he played Arif rubber in 3rd round so the real test for him in this tourney is just begin in QF......lets see what he can do today...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looking at Luluk Hadiyanti/Joko Riyadi's latest ranking, they are actually going to break the top 50 by next week if they can beat Wifqi/Afiat today!

Japan SS R16 (losing to Mathias Boe/Carsten Mogensen)
    Indonesia SS QF (losing to Koo Kien Keat/Tan Boon Heong)

Chinese-Taipei GP Gold R32 (losing to Hwang Ji Man/Shin Baek Cheol)
    Macau Open GP Gold R32 (losing to Sun Junjie/Tao Jiaming)
    Malaysia Open GP Gold R32 (losing to Mak Hee Chun/Tan Wee Kiong)

Indonesia Int Challenge QF (losing to Teo Kok Siang/Goh Wei Shern)

I am wondering if they are going to partner each other again in the next tourney

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looking at Luluk Hadiyanti/Joko Riyadi's latest ranking, they are actually going to break the top 50 by next week if they can beat Wifqi/Afiat today!

Japan SS R16 (losing to Mathias Boe/Carsten Mogensen)
    Indonesia SS QF (losing to Koo Kien Keat/Tan Boon Heong)

Chinese-Taipei GP Gold R32 (losing to Hwang Ji Man/Shin Baek Cheol)
    Macau Open GP Gold R32 (losing to Sun Junjie/Tao Jiaming)
    Malaysia Open GP Gold R32 (losing to Mak Hee Chun/Tan Wee Kiong)

Indonesia Int Challenge QF (losing to Teo Kok Siang/Goh Wei Shern)

I am wondering if they are going to partner each other again in the next tourney
    They have 2 yr contract with Yonex.....within a year, they have to be top 32 MD to justify their contract.I think they will make it....they have to perform well in this tourney..then play HKG Open and MAS Challenge...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    i also quite surprise that the cpc(someone that leave bam this year,but with no issue,no one care about,dont know should say him lucky or unlucky)
    and the aged hch can beat the 3rd seed.
    Haha, Chow PC & Hong this tourney not bad actually, considering they only partnered this year. Aiyo my bro, Hong not so old lah, should be 25 at most.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eaglehelang View Post
    Haha, Chow PC & Hong this tourney not bad actually, considering they only partnered this year. Aiyo my bro, Hong not so old lah, should be 25 at most.
    is it?
    i tot he already 25++?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MD QF

XD QF
    Andre can beat Tommy, but historically didn't do well against Tommy for whatever reason... I think Wifqi-Alfiat has a 50-50 chance against Luluk-Joko. And as for Tantowi... you cannot bet against Tantowi in Vietnam! The guy keeps winning and winning despite playing with different partners. Vietnam is Tantowi's 'home outside home'!

Quote Originally Posted by huangkwokhau View Post
    I have been told that Edo/Wiqgi (if i heard it right, wiqgi,not afiat)performs better in the practice..I wont be surprised and indeed that Edo/Lingga may be playing for last time...
    If Lingga stays at the pelatnas, he may pair with afiat, also Sigit may try them with some of Pratama MD as well...since they have come back to Cipayung since Oct 5....
    Actually it is nothing to do with Lingga's father but mostly he and Edo, for some reason are not communicating well at all....I hardly see them going out together..
    If so, then Coach Sigit Pamungkas is not wrong. Wifqi is the stronger choice compared to Alfiat, while Edo is the stronger choice compared to Lingga...

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tantowi Richi lost 3 sets from AUS...21-23

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lydia Cheah beat Taiwanese girl in 2 sets..dont know the score

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)