A few questions on racquet makes?

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by Cleggmeister, Sep 3, 2009.

1. Cleggmeister

Cleggmeister Regular Member

CAD Technician
    Hi folks,

Like a few of you on here I'm getting back into the badminton world (I'm probably at what you would call intermediate level) and I've just started going to my local club to see what it's all about. I'm looking to purchase a racquet or two but I'm not the type to just throw away £100 on the 'latest' Yonex just coz everyone's mentioning it. Anyway, I was speaking to a fellow club player about racquets and he had a Finnex model which I had a look at and was pretty impressed although obviously the proof is in the playing.

Right guys, just a few questions about makes of racquet which I want to look into, I've looked at the main manufacturers plus a few from the Far East and I'm struggling to locate these 2 makes below?

Which manufacturer is it with a crown as a logo and which manufacturer is it with what appears to be a stick man with arms oustretched with a central stick for the logo (sorry for the embarassing description)?

I'm a pretty much all-round player, I can do delicate and do power when needed but just need that bit of knowledge racquet-wise.

Your comments would be really appreciated.:)

2. LD rules!

LD rules! Regular Member

Well the explanation wasn't the best
    1. The crown one If I am thinking the right one isn't really a crown it's three shuttles I think. If I am right that one would be Carlton
    2. The stickman one is a brand called browning not the best company in the world but he choice

Out of these to go for Carlton however u should try apacs if u want something cheap but good quality