User Tag List

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Results 52 to 68 of 107
  1. #52
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    127
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    May I suggest, when you compare with other branded shoe like yonex, victor, lining.... Please stated with model.

    Yonex has 3 category level of shoe. SHB (hi end to mid), Ultima (lower mid) and WC (low end).

  2. #53
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    119
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Can someone please compare the Gel Blade 4 to the Gel Blast 4 in term on comfort and fit for wide feet. thanks

  3. #54
    Regular Member jasontyh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    104
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    just got the Volley Elite
    gonna try it out later

  4. #55
    Regular Member jasontyh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    104
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by jasontyh View Post
    just got the Volley Elite
    gonna try it out later
    Profile might look abit too high and narrow sole, but so far its stability is ok. Very comfortable even with Ankle guards and socks inside. Looks wonderful and had alot of positive comments. Definitely a keeper

  5. #56
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    San Jose, CA, US
    Posts
    55
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    For people who has owned the Asics Gel Beyond, or Asics shoes in general what are the widths like? Are they 3E like normal badminton shoes or 2E? I have wide feet and if they're narrow shoes then that might be a problem...

  6. #57
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Munich, Germany
    Posts
    14
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by justinwyyau View Post
    I find the Tactic and Blade 2 to be quite high, perhaps that's why their cushioning is good - but this is something that I detest as I quite like to feel 'one' with the floor. So I got to find a right balance.
    Justin
    I feel the same way. I bought the Gel blade 3 which is very similar to the other asics badminton shoes and for my wide foot a shoe with a pretty high sole, compared to other badminton shoes, and the narrow sole arent good solutions.

  7. #58
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    28
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Henzington View Post
    I feel the same way. I bought the Gel blade 3 which is very similar to the other asics badminton shoes and for my wide foot a shoe with a pretty high sole, compared to other badminton shoes, and the narrow sole arent good solutions.
    Then Gel Blast 4 is probably suitable for wide foot.
    Before changing to Gel Blast 4, I was wearing the Gel Blade 3 and both the same size but I felt the Gel Blast 4 is loose & wide.

  8. #59
    Regular Member jasontyh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    104
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    waiting for gel blade 4. can't get it in Mys yet. looks promising

  9. #60
    Regular Member demolidor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    @Hollanti
    Posts
    11,728
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hon910 View Post
    Then Gel Blast 4 is probably suitable for wide foot.
    Before changing to Gel Blast 4, I was wearing the Gel Blade 3 and both the same size but I felt the Gel Blast 4 is loose & wide.
    Just came across this ... Blast 4 imported from Japan. Unless you (really) have really wide feet I think the Blade 3 should be okay. For me it is just too narrow as are most Asics models but on a clearance sale you could try and get a size up (Blade 3 was 35 euro at Asics outlet, 80 euro when I was there two weeks before . Friends with fairly wide feet both snagged a pair)

    Name:  172620x7hny5ds9uyuuy8y.jpg
Views: 819
Size:  74.7 KB
    Last edited by demolidor; 06-12-2013 at 10:40 AM.

  10. #61
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    119
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by demolidor View Post
    Just came across this ... Blast 4 imported from Japan. Unless you (really) have really wide feet I think the Blade 3 should be okay. For me it is just too narrow as are most Asics models but on a clearance sale you could try and get a size up (Blade 3 was 35 euro at Asics outlet, 80 euro when I was there two weeks before . Friends with fairly wide feet both snagged a pair)

    Name:  172620x7hny5ds9uyuuy8y.jpg
Views: 819
Size:  74.7 KB
    Hey demolidor. Is the Blast 4 wider than the Blade 4. I've try the Gel Sensei, it's too narrow for me and too hard. I'm looking for a wider pair though I like the look of the Blade 4 to go a long my Mizuno Wave.

  11. #62
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    119
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Gel Blast 5 LTD. ...lighter and less bulky

  12. #63
    Regular Member demolidor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    @Hollanti
    Posts
    11,728
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wning View Post
    Hey demolidor. Is the Blast 4 wider than the Blade 4. I've try the Gel Sensei, it's too narrow for me and too hard. I'm looking for a wider pair though I like the look of the Blade 4 to go a long my Mizuno Wave.
    Don't think I've come across Blast 4 in the shops. This pic was taken from a chinese forum and I couldn't help but notice the "slim" tag. From vague memory I would say the Blade 3 might be a tiny but wider than Sensei 2 (which was also too narrow for me). Blade 4 is brand new, also haven't seen it yet ...

    I would just forget about Asics and get the SHB-82WEX from Hong Kong. Which Mizuno do you have?
    Last edited by demolidor; 06-12-2013 at 01:50 PM.

  13. #64
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    119
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by demolidor View Post
    Don't think I've come across Blast 4 in the shops. This pic was taken from a chinese forum and I couldn't help but notice the "slim" tag. From vague memory I would say the Blade 3 might be a tiny but wider than Sensei 2 (which was also too narrow for me). Blade 4 is brand new, also haven't seen it yet ...

    I would just forget about Asics and get the SHB-82WEX from Hong Kong. Which Mizuno do you have?
    Wave smash S1? I have one similar to this one

  14. #65
    Regular Member demolidor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    @Hollanti
    Posts
    11,728
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wning View Post
    Wave smash S1? I have one similar to this one
    It is Wave Smash RG3 (7KM-05162), listed as 3E which is the same as most Yonex and is standard width.
    On the Asics Japan website is has "slim" last for the Blast 4 and "regular" last for Blade 3 ... I assume this is the same as 2E and 3E for Mizuno? (with 4E the true wide model)

    The difference between your Mizuno and Blade 3 for example is the Blade 3 has these supports at the side like the Yonex claws. I could really feel those when I tried them on. If it didn't had that I could probably wear them ...
    Last edited by demolidor; 06-12-2013 at 02:27 PM.

  15. #66
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    119
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    thanks, need to try one but all my friend have the Blast 3 and not the 4.

  16. #67
    Regular Member demolidor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    @Hollanti
    Posts
    11,728
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wning View Post
    thanks, need to try one but all my friend have the Blast 3 and not the 4.
    Here it is mentioned the Blast 4 is a bit more narrow than Blast 3: http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...62#post1884462

  17. #68
    Regular Member ein_roboter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    75
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by demolidor View Post
    ... (Blade 3 was 35 euro at Asics outlet, 80 euro when I was there two weeks before . Friends with fairly wide feet both snagged a pair)
    You mention the Asics Outlet. Do you mean an Asics Outlet in The Netherlands? If so, where can I find it? €35,- seems like an excellent deal, as my current Gel Blade 3 is worn out. Thank you

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Asics badminton shoes model
    By Warlock in forum Clothing & Footwear
    Replies: 28
    : 11-29-2013, 04:33 AM
  2. FS: [WTS] Women's Badminton Shoes - ASICS SEIGRO (B054N) (COD @ PJ)
    By Sui-MY in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 0
    : 03-03-2012, 01:48 PM
  3. Plis recommend me a pair of badminton shoes . :)
    By |skycrawler| in forum Clothing & Footwear
    Replies: 0
    : 07-06-2011, 11:28 AM
  4. FS: wts ori badminton shoes asics gel 1130V
    By victor_rs in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 2
    : 02-13-2011, 03:51 AM
  5. FS: Asics Gel Tactic Women Badminton Shoes (M'SIA)
    By chromeo in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 1
    : 08-20-2009, 06:55 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •