User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Camera for filming some badders?

Hey all, First post here after finding this forum after endless searching for an answer to my question. Hope you can help

Basically I live in the UK and I am currently seeking a nice camera/camcorder so I can capture some footage of myself playing (trouble shoot that backhand) and our local club

I searched now for a few days looking for help but many of the peoples responses actually offer very little useful information but I am hoping you guys can help me out. Budget would be around 200 sterling so that's about $320 USD.

I wont rush into buying anything and want to be confident with the purchase. I have looked at the Pana hdc SD40, anyone used it before to record a game?

Anyway thanks for reading

Baz

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

have you considered getting a point&shoot camera that also record videos?

i have a canon SD4000IS which can do 240fps video which is wonderful for slow motion analysis. i have also recorded games with it and it works pretty well.

it doesn't have the bells and whistles of a proper camcorder but if your requirement is simply able to record badminton stuff, something similar will suffice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kwun View Post
    have you considered getting a point&shoot camera that also record videos?

i have a canon SD4000IS which can do 240fps video which is wonderful for slow motion analysis. i have also recorded games with it and it works pretty well.

it doesn't have the bells and whistles of a proper camcorder but if your requirement is simply able to record badminton stuff, something similar will suffice.

Thanks mate, I had a look at it and it seems like a nice little camera! Was wondering if you had uploaded any footage of the slowmo or a game or both? Would love to see it in action

What do you think of that panasonic? And have you seen any footage of badders on a Zodak Playsport Zx5? They seem to be popular