Buying a new racquet soon :) Iso opinions

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by SaberTooth, Sep 7, 2009.

1. SaberTooth

SaberTooth Regular Member

Jobless
    hi, well basically i havent really been up-to date with any of the new racquets etc since badminton ended for me like over 7 months ago. Anyways, im in the market for a new racquet so i need some opinions on a racquet that might suit me since :( (i have to drive like 2 hours to be able to test out racquets)

Requirments:

Under 100$(U.S)

Isometric(played with a oval last year for a month and just played alot worse/missed easy shots lol so isometric only.)

Power(Has to be able to generate a good amount of power, had racquets in the past that just couldnt seem to generate enough power with them. and had a hard time putting people away sometimes. Plus i wish to develop a more attacking mentallity instead of defending all the time.)

Head Light/Balanced/Moderate (last racquets were all head light or balanced, i like having a bit lighter racquet, great for defense which is what i think the best part of my game probally is balanced/moderate would be good :O even moderate+ possible.)

Defense ( Best part of my game atm, may be due to the type of racquets i use, always head light for defense but always had the lack of generating enough power which i now really want.)

Any advice on a racquet would be awesome !! ty!