Any ebay sellers that sell decent fake rackets?

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by shot3gun, Sep 8, 2009.

1. shot3gun

shot3gun Regular Member

There are some times where I prefer a fake racket over a real racket. I have tried a fake armortec 900T and I prefer it as much as my real arc 10. Unfortunately, the user is not selling his racket. The specs for the fake racket is almost the same as the real thing, only that the shaft would be at medium flex to flexible.

Is there any ebay sellers that sell 'decent' fake rackets?

2. quik_silver

quik_silver Regular Member

Analyst
    why not just buy clone version.. from like apacs or hi-qua..

3. twobeer

twobeer Regular Member

computer
    If you buy a fake you do not know what you get (that is kind of the idea behind Disguising a cheap racket as an expensive model :) ) ..

Specifications may vary indefinitivel and some may acctually be decent low end rackets, but specifications like blance :p, stiffness etc. will vary from fake to fejk.. You ARE buying the pig in the bag (swedish proverb, To do something without knowing what may be the consequences)...

It is much better just to buy a cheep flexy racket with the balancepoint and weigth similar to your prefenreces.. Then you will be able to get another one if you like it and can trust the specifications!! It will most likely cost similar or less to what you would pay for a similar quailty fake anyway..

/Twobeer

4. Athelete1234

Athelete1234 Regular Member

Student
    If you're looking for QC, then dont' buy fakes. I tell you I'm gonna give you my AT700 old, 90 ish grams, bp of 310mm, and stiff cause it's real, but if I tell you I'm gonna give you a fake AT700, you could have 80-120g, bp 260-330, super flex - stiff. It could even be a different length too.

5. shot3gun

shot3gun Regular Member

What is the apacs version of 900T?

6. BennyC

BennyC Regular Member

N/A
    http://www.apacscanada.com/nano-power-white-p-41.html. You might as well buy apacs rackets. They are pretty much almost the price of fake rackets, much more durable and great performance ( this is pretty much information gathered from BC).