Racquet_Sports on Ebay in Malaysia

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by Skanbuzz, Sep 9, 2009.

1. Skanbuzz

Skanbuzz Regular Member

Construction
    Beware of this trader ..

He will lead you to buy once and then second time scam you
    no reply at all eventhought still live and email is still working

2. racketlovers

racketlovers New Member

Boss
    Have buy from this guy few times, all the transaction going smooth. Only some time will have small delay, but he still will send out the goods as promised.

I hear a lot of good thing about this guy, offered good price for high quality rackets

3. Athelete1234

Athelete1234 Regular Member

Student
    Care to explain further?

4. okieoutie

okieoutie Regular Member

IT
    Skanbuzz,

I have bought from them before and have another purchase arriving shortly. They do have great deals and do deliver as promised.

BUT they certainly can improve in the communication department. Don't expect them to keep you updated on your order. I have to send them a few emails (or ebay messages) to inquire about the status of my order before I see some action on their part. Not sure if they are ultra busy or what...but I get the impression they need to be more organized.

My advice to you is to keep pressing. If you purchase from them on ebay, you have some leverage since they don't want you to leave negative comments.

5. val_tamse

val_tamse Regular Member

tesco/chef
    re racket sport

i had the same experience with this seller on ebay.:(. but thnks to paypal dispute i manage to get my money back..

6. Skanbuzz

Skanbuzz Regular Member

Construction
    Hi

me too at 1st
    I bought from him before and return to buy once before, gave him good feedback on ebay too
    but now suddenly he owe me usd$140 of stuff and do not reply my email too i sent in ebay or his yahoo address
    I can see him still active in yahoo chat but he does not reply me nor send me my goods
    what can I do?
    I paid the goods in April and part of the goods came but quoting waiting for the other while no stock (tantrum 200) now waited until September still nothing and he won't reply me. he got tantrum 200 listed on ebay
    so no reason not to sent me my goods. i am warning forumers & it is up to you to decide whether you want to trust him.
    my money already paid but let say only part had turned up
    do you think 5 months sufficient time for him to gather my goods?

If he just reply me and let me know the reason why I still do not get my goods or tell me that he decide to scam me, at least I know
    I promise my friend one of the racket I purchase together to save postage but now wait & wait. the oteh racket is for my son.. county practice already started but disappointed that no racket yet.

maybe this this the hustle trick.. give you what you want 1st & 2nd ,, then when you spent big money they trick you

so why he does not reply my email or gave me what i paid

#6 Skanbuzz, Sep 9, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2009
  7. okieoutie

okieoutie Regular Member

IT
    Skanbuzz,

I have also purchased a Tantrum 200. It's in transit. But I didn't pay them until I have confirmation that their stock is replenished. I am wondering if you paid way before they receive their new stock and now they've lost track of your order. I have to bug them on the status of my orders. eg. Has the racket been shipped?, tracking number, etc.

You said you instant message them with no reply. Have you tried messaging them via ebay? They typically reply, although it may take them a few days.

Sorry to hear of your frustrating situation. Hope you get your racket.

8. racketlovers

racketlovers New Member

Boss
    My experience is some time the goods will arrive very quick, but some time will have small delay.

Everytime I message him about the goods, he will tell the truth. If the stock not in hand, he will inform the expect date will ship-out the goods. I think some time he order back-to-back to supplier, that why there is some delay.

9. warlock110

warlock110 Regular Member

i spend 130 on them the 1st try, it went through fine, got my racket in a little more than a week. But this is why you use pay pal, if it doesn't go through within 2 weeks, you dispute it.

10. Skanbuzz

Skanbuzz Regular Member

Construction
    Hi

yes, I 1st bought off him from ebay and pay with paypal

then return to buy another

all went well & established contact and communication

This last order also paid with paypal but not through ebay
    he told me that he can supply but after paying he said his supplier no stock so have to wait now waited so long and even if tantrum 200 is no stock what about my other items?

I tried him on ebay message, his yahoo email and can see him on yahoo chat but still he does not reply

I just want to warn others to be careful
    don't get con by him like I did

APACS Malaysia can stop him, or APACS UK can warn parent company in Malaysia to stop him. Racket might be good but if agent is bad, still get bad name.

after this even if APACS is good, better don't risk since we can buy other brand too

11. OHMAHGAWDZ

OHMAHGAWDZ Regular Member

I've bought 3 rackets from this seller before, and everything went smoothly. I do agree that it's quite hard to communicate with him (had to send a couple of e-mails before I could get a tracking number), but everything else has been fine. And at the extremely low prices he sells rackets for, I'm not going to be picky! :)

12. Skanbuzz

Skanbuzz Regular Member

Construction
    Hi

I agreed that he did sent me my rackets initially & it is cheaper than others
    but BEWARE that after reeling you in.. he could pull the same trick

No reasons why he can't reply me after so many attempt to communicate with him

If he can't supply, he can always refund me...through paypal,, right?

13. zhong87

zhong87 Regular Member

Students
    Sorry for my bad english..

I had bought 3 racquets and everything is fine. I still remember that, few months ago I had paid for 2 racquets and I cancelled it and ask for refund.. Within 30 minutes he refund it back to me.. He said he won't force anyone to bought even if the customer regret at the last minutes.

I think you should know that he actually work with another partner.. Normally he will ask his partner to pack the racquets and he get the tracking number from his partner.. Recently, I bought a Tantrum 200 from him and successfully arrived.

I paid him right after he sent me an invoice. It took while for him to get the tracking number to me. He explained that his partners had delay to send him the tracking number for the item. We did lost communicate for two days (he's not online at messenger and reply my emails) and it's really scared me off but lucky he get back to me with the tracking numbers on the item..

Is he still not get back to you recently? For me, he is a trustable seller.. What racquets you bought from him anyway?

14. Skanbuzz

Skanbuzz Regular Member

Construction
    Hi

As I said, I trusted him and I bought from him before and knew that he had another bperson that send racket out for him but there are no reason why he can't sent me my rackets and goods now
    There are no reasons why he can't reply all my email queries and yahoo chat can see him online
    I even used ebay to sent message to him

I trusted him and even give him positive feedback
    If he is a businessman and good one genuine & trustworthy then he should either sent me my goods, refund me through paypal or reply me & let me know why I am still waiting

So all I am saying is beware.. he draw you in & then get you on the big one

he is probably monitoring this forum or use other user names or friends to post positive comments.

I will forget all these if I get my goods but he won't reply me
    If he is on holidays then his partner should let me know & I will wait but no reply is bad news

Is iot up to you.. but this bad experience put me off buying online
    can not trust anyone..APACS or no APCAS is it like a violation of your personal space

thanks for reassuring me but I just wanyt otehrs to know BEWARE

15. okieoutie

okieoutie Regular Member

IT
    I am hoping he is reading this thread. They can take advantage of the feedback here and improve their processes and gain a better reputation.

16. Skanbuzz

Skanbuzz Regular Member

Construction
    Yes,

I hope he is reading this thread too
    He is a businessman and to continue doing business, he need to improve his organisation, procedure and communication

No more of mistakes, deliberate delay tactics and scam

but as for myself, if he set up to con me,then he won but long term he win never be successful

As I said, if he send me my goods which I had pad or refund me then I will just ignore this bad experience

But to all forumer who are considering buying from this guy

BEWARE

I trusted him too initially but now I learn from my mistake

I will continue to warn others whether they believe me oir not

I hope others will post their bad experiences here too jowever "Small" you think it is even just a delay or a wrong items or afterwards refund

17. Skanbuzz

Skanbuzz Regular Member

Construction
    Racquet_sports on ebay

HI

Still no reply from Racquet_sports yet
    any one contacted him recently?

Can someone help to ask him to reply my queries and if possible explain himself here
    I am pretty sure he is meber of BC

thanks

18. OHMAHGAWDZ

OHMAHGAWDZ Regular Member

If you guys are having bad experiences with this seller, there's another apacs seller on ebay now. Their name is badmintonbay. I just bought a nano 900 power white from them, and everything went well. The shipping was faster than expected (shipping info said 10-21 business days, racket arrived in 9 business days), and they responded to my emails quickly.

19. Skanbuzz

Skanbuzz Regular Member

Construction
    Warning 001

Hi guys,

I have been contacting Racquet_sports but he still refused to reply and still owe me usd$140
    I am going to post here everytime I send him a query so this is kept updated.
    If he refund me or send me my goods then I will stop
    Other buyers can help to put pressure on him.. cause seller like this need to be dealt with otherwise he will become bolder and try on others too.

"NEW APACS TANTRUM 200 BADMINTON RACKET (150375577151)

Andrew, you owe me this racket when am I going to recieve my parcel?"

thank you

20. Skanbuzz

Skanbuzz Regular Member

Construction
    warning 002

hi guys

this is another item he owe me
    shoiuld be two of these

"Andrew,

You owe me two of this Edgesaber 9
    When are you going to send me my rackets and goods?"