Do ebay sell fake apacs rackets?

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by shot3gun, Sep 10, 2009.

1. shot3gun

shot3gun Regular Member

I know this might be a stupid question to ask, but I want to confirm anyways.

Are there any Ebay sellers that sell fake apacs rackets?

2. ncloud

ncloud Regular Member

well, one would think that there are less incentive for faking apacs but you never know. I wouldn't buy a racket unless I can touch it, grab it, swing it, lick it...well may be not lick it.

3. pro_sports

pro_sports New Member

I suggest you to racquet_sports, this ebayer selling 100% original Apacs racket on ebay

4. Skanbuzz

Skanbuzz Regular Member

Construction
    Racquet_sports on ebay beware

Hi all,

See other thread re Racquet_sports on ebay
    Bad experiences
    initially, yes he send the rackets ..maybe a bit of dealy and excuses but now owe me USD$140 worrth and still no goods
    no communication too

BEWARE

but it is up to you.

5. sxg2009

sxg2009 Regular Member

As you can see more than 99% are happy with his products. You are in the 1%. Unless you say it clearly (like others) we do not know what has happened actually.

6. ryim_

ryim_ Regular Member

Capital Market Research
    If you asked me this question, I would have to say...we cannot be sure that every APACS racket sold on ebay are genuine but I doubt there are because if I were to produce counterfeit rackets, I would go for the known brands such as Yonex, Li-Ning, Victor, etc.

7. angchor

angchor Regular Member

why would ppl want to fake a clone?

8. ralph_lee

ralph_lee Regular Member

9. Mysteryimpt

Mysteryimpt Regular Member

Student/Part-time Engineer
    I dont know if that is true. Because I bought couple racquets from him. And looking at the paint job and feel of the racquet and the vibration of the racquet when I hit a shuttle doesnt feel right. I also have 2 other racquets that I bought from APACS Canada. To be honest I feel big difference and I have been playing badminton for last 3-4 years so far. Any one else have any experience with Racquet_sports on EBAY? Thanks:)

10. Mysteryimpt

Well China is a master at making fake to rip off people and make business. I really hope those people suffers whatever they deserve.

11. sxg2009

sxg2009 Regular Member

Could you please tell us about the model details? Cheap APACS rackets has vibration issues. I bought an expensive one from CANADA and it had defect and eventually broke.

12. Mysteryimpt

Well from Canada Apacs I bought Lethal 70 and Tantrum 300. Absolutely loving them. Very fine racquets nice feel when hitting almost no vibration. I am using BG68Ti string at 24lb.

From Racquet_sports I bought Apacs Edgesaber Z-slayer, Edgesaber 10 and Nanopower 9000. Urmm when you just swing the racquet the 9000 feels great! But the Edgesaber z and 10 doesnt feel the greatest(Im wondering if they are even Authentic). (I requested for 24lb I doubt its strung at 24lb) but i realized the string feels weird NOT 24lb for sure...the racquet vibrates and definitely needs lot more power to clear. The grips I received from Racquet_sports(EBAY) are K & K grips... THE WORST GRIPS EVER!!! Seriously stay away from those grips! My Lethal and Tantrum I put Apacs grips...feels a lot better(better than yonex) and definitely BIG difference in play.

How many hours did I try out these racquets for? Total 7 hrs of play for the Edgesabers and Nanopower. Hope I explained my experience well.

13. sxg2009

sxg2009 Regular Member

APACS from Racquet_Sports at Ebay

My to go racquets are VH1700 and T200, I bought them from Racquet_Sports. They are really good, very stable with great power and control. I bought 16 other APACS racquets from that store - they are definitly better than any racquets of similar price which are available in local stores over here in NY area. I do not have any complain. I get good deals with BG65 strings. I will buy from him again. But if I have to spend more than $100 for a single racquet, I will go for Yonex not any other brand.

14. kingskawn

kingskawn Regular Member

Hi Skanbuzz, I had also an experience with the ebay seller 'racquet_sports', worse in fact. I ordered for US$280 and never saw my order. He claimed that the goods left and send me a copy of the posting receipt. When I sent my experience to the post office of Malaysia and gave the posting receipt they said the package was never sent. So beware people, don't buy anything from him buy mail but do it from ebay and with paypal.

I lost a lot of money and I can prove it and yes I opened a dispute on paypal but it was too late. I trusted the seller because I ordered already from him but it was a small amount and I shouldn't have.

I will never buy anything from him, that's for sure!