User Tag List

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi all, juz purchased a bs11 from a shop in kl, and noticed its shaft code is started with SGDXXXX... May I know anyone here has similar coded?? My previous victor sw36 n super nano 7 are both MY code

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got this offer by three sport resources's franchise - ekani,
    RM 520, All in. ( Grip, String) * Not sure about bag though.

Retail price is RM599.90
    ​.

There is also SuperWaves 37. I forgot about the price though.

Is the BS11 worth it @ Rm520. Perhaps I can get it lower, if my friend go with me. His dad is a friend of the owner.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi guys, I play a mixture of doubles and singles and I wondering, between the BS11 and MX60, which one would be a better all round racket that I can use for both.

How's does the BS11 compares to the MX60 in terms of power, control, speed and defence? Which is the more forgiving racket? Is BS11 more stiff then MX60?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wzhtg View Post
    Hi guys, I play a mixture of doubles and singles and I wondering, between the BS11 and MX60, which one would be a better all round racket that I can use for both.

How's does the BS11 compares to the MX60 in terms of power, control, speed and defence? Which is the more forgiving racket? Is BS11 more stiff then MX60?
    If my memory serves me correctly (coz it's been 1yr+ since i last use BS11), currently still using MX60.....I would think MX60 is a better all-round racquet and more forgiving...its not really that slow then a BS frame....power MX60 > BS11, defense i would rate abt equal, drives MX60 < BS11, control MX60 > BS11.....overall MX60 wins the vote

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wzhtg View Post

I'd say the answer will be BS11...
    I tried both rackets before, with MX60 it's easier to generate power and it's a bit more forgiving than BS11..

But then even with BS11 you can generate enough power and it provides a faster swing and that whippy feeling due to the slim frame, the control is much better to due to it's stiffness. Defense wise, BS11 provides better manuverability but sometimes it'll give you that timing issue since it's quite fast, if you haven't used a bravesword before you'll experience a bit of timing issue.

You can gain a proper control with a medium stiff/ flex racket like MX60, but you'll need to adapt into using flex rackets and it'll take quite a while to get that feeling.

Overall i'd personally say BS11 fits you better since it can be used for both single and doubles, MX60 will be super suitable for doubles but not the case for singles unless you're used to flex rackets. It'd be best if you can get a hold of these 2 rackets and try it by yourself before trying it. Just my 2 cents
    Last edited by asdsadas2008; 12-17-2012 at 10:04 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by asdsadas2008 View Post
    I'd say the answer will be BS11...
    I tried both rackets before, with MX60 it's easier to generate power and it's a bit more forgiving than BS11..

But then even with BS11 you can generate enough power and it provides a faster swing and that whippy feeling due to the slim frame, the control is much better to due to it's stiffness. Defense wise, BS11 provides better manuverability but sometimes it'll give you that timing issue since it's quite fast, if you haven't used a bravesword before you'll experience a bit of timing issue.

You can gain a proper control with a medium stiff/ flex racket like MX60, but you'll need to adapt into using flex rackets and it'll take quite a while to get that feeling.

Overall i'd personally say BS11 fits you better since it can be used for both single and doubles, MX60 will be super suitable for doubles but not the case for singles unless you're used to flex rackets. It'd be best if you can get a hold of these 2 rackets and try it by yourself before trying it. Just my 2 cents
    Thanks a lot bros for all the information and opinions provided, it has been very useful and informative. Will most likely try to see if I can get to try out the rackets before purchase. Once again thanks a lot.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello people,
    After reading all the posts, i am still considering between BS11 and Arc10
    I play both singles and doubles( more of singles ) and more of an attacking player, can anyone give me some opinions? Anyways, estimated does anyone knows how much does BS11 and Arc10 cost in SG now? Thanks

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From the 2/5 stiffness last year, the spec of the BS-11 is now back to 4/5 stiffness..

Does anybody have one of those 2/5 stiffness BS-11 to compare with other releases?

Did the rackets really have varying stiffness over diff releases? Or it's just a case of typo error in the website?
    Last edited by bakulaw; 07-21-2013 at 11:22 PM.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2/5 Stiffness was for TW coded pieces before iirc.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shuttle9981001 View Post
    Hello people,
    After reading all the posts, i am still considering between BS11 and Arc10
    I play both singles and doubles( more of singles ) and more of an attacking player, can anyone give me some opinions? Anyways, estimated does anyone knows how much does BS11 and Arc10 cost in SG now? Thanks
    If you want a fast racket, BS11 >> Arc10. The Arc10 gives me more powerful smashes and is a easier racket to generate power. However it lacks the speed compared to the BS11 in net kill and defence.
    Overall BS11 is less forgiving but more rewarding, most certainly for a doubles player like myself

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bakulaw View Post
    From the 2/5 stiffness last year, the spec of the BS-11 is now back to 4/5 stiffness..

Does anybody have one of those 2/5 stiffness BS-11 to compare with other releases?

Did the rackets really have varying stiffness over diff releases? Or it's just a case of typo error in the website?
    Yeah I've played with both. I'm a long time BS11 fan, and a friend got a gift of the newer version and I had a hit of it and thought there was something wring with it! The worst part of the 2/5 BS11 is that it's too flexible for the head weight, meaning that for me at least I lost accuracy with it. It just wasn't a very well balanced chassis.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13