User Tag List

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast
Results 171 to 187 of 348
  1. #171
    Regular Member LinDanTruCool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    SJ
    Posts
    800
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by demolidor View Post
    And the followup models: bye bye single sleeve!
    Demolidor,

    frm the pic u post, i notice there's also designs w sleeve. The other 4 mannequins behind the front mannequin were displayed w sleeve. Yellow, red & white (same design right?)

    Is there another pic to show it. or u can reverse it in 3D? ha ha

  2. #172
    Regular Member LinDanTruCool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    SJ
    Posts
    800
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Yonex Team Wear for which country?

    Guys, forget the future collection

    Check out the current Very Cool team wear. (some not frm the catalogue, dont know why)
    Pretty nice w aerodynamic cut & sew + printing
    http://www.verycool-yonex.jp/

    Maybe the players will wear it during World Championship in Paris Aug end.
    Will check which design players will wear during Macao Open & Taiwan Open thru Astro SS 811 & w Dato Lee enter final for sure...(no need to worry)

    I hope someone will pirate/clone the design & sell in Msia for RM30 or 5pcs for RM100...Ha ha

  3. #173
    Regular Member demolidor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    @Hollanti
    Posts
    11,801
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LinDanTruCool View Post
    Demolidor,

    frm the pic u post, i notice there's also designs w sleeve. The other 4 mannequins behind the front mannequin were displayed w sleeve. Yellow, red & white (same design right?)

    Is there another pic to show it. or u can reverse it in 3D? ha ha
    Haha, sometimes I wish they did have 3D models on the yonex website or in the webshops. But that is the only pic so far ...

    Quote Originally Posted by LinDanTruCool View Post
    Guys, forget the future collection

    Check out the current Very Cool team wear. (some not frm the catalogue, dont know why)
    You mean not in the new summer wear catalogue? If so, then because they are already in the old/regular catalogue

    Quote Originally Posted by LinDanTruCool View Post
    I hope someone will pirate/clone the design & sell in Msia for RM30 or 5pcs for RM100...Ha ha
    And you call yourself a collector . That's like those people counting pirated copies in their dvd collections .
    Last edited by demolidor; 07-30-2010 at 06:14 AM.

  4. #174
    Regular Member aramistuscany's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Firenze, Tuscany
    Posts
    1,533
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Available in Mustafa now with the Indonesian National team model attire. Price is also lower than Sports Life.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  5. #175
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    2,437
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i miss the Gade version ~~ but their XL version is also kinda like Nike Dri Fit version ..

  6. #176
    Regular Member tckang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boleh-Land
    Posts
    733
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default New player series attire (Launch Sept, out Oct) JP Version

    The new version as posted in previous page, will be launched and wore by the players in Sept, most probably Japan Open. The JP version will be available for booking soon in Camel Shop by next week and most likely Shuttle-house as well. Price still unknown. They will be shipped out October.
    The color coding is as follow:
    Red - Taufik Hidayat
    Name:  Taufik Hidayat 688.jpg
Views: 1377
Size:  81.8 KB
    Name:  Taufik Hidayat (3).jpg
Views: 1301
Size:  65.2 KB
    Name:  Taufik Hidayat 688 (2).jpg
Views: 1291
Size:  89.8 KB

    White - Peter Gade
    Name:  PeterGade(1) 011.jpg
Views: 1275
Size:  82.7 KB
    Name:  PeterGade2.jpg
Views: 1249
Size:  67.7 KB

    Yellow - Lee Chong Wei (Finally this time his looks nice!)
    Name:  Lee Chong Wei 450 (2).jpg
Views: 1494
Size:  84.9 KB
    Name:  Lee Chong Wei 450(3).jpg
Views: 1225
Size:  79.0 KB
    Name:  Lee Chong Wei.jpg
Views: 1187
Size:  71.5 KB

    Black - Neutral color for all 3 of them
    Name:  Phamplet.jpg
Views: 1196
Size:  131.6 KB

    Will update on the price once they are made available.

  7. #177
    Regular Member demolidor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    @Hollanti
    Posts
    11,801
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Haha, wow I believe the tribal days are well behind us . Nike already had it @ and before Beijing 2008 ... Not to mention that hideous split in the right leg pant.

  8. #178
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    2,437
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    NBA style babe ~~

  9. #179
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    2,437
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    or should i say baggy style ~~

  10. #180
    Regular Member tckang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boleh-Land
    Posts
    733
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Well ...can only see our idols in action this Sept to know in real people they look nice or not hahahaha :P

  11. #181
    Regular Member LinDanTruCool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    SJ
    Posts
    800
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by demolidor View Post
    You mean not in the new summer wear catalogue? If so, then because they are already in the old/regular catalogue

    And you call yourself a collector . That's like those people counting pirated copies in their dvd collections .
    Yes those website(new summer wear catalogue) i posted, some designs was slightly different & not in regular catalogue nor anywhere in shuttlehouse.
    I think Yonex players will wear the new summer collection during World Championship in Paris Aug 23 - 29 (my anticipation)

    i will said im almost all design collector whether its genuine or not. Ha ha

  12. #182
    Regular Member LinDanTruCool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    SJ
    Posts
    800
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    TC kang,

    Can post other design from the other mannequine? I notice there's blue/yellow stripe beside LCW new yellow tribe sleeveless.
    Thanks.

  13. #183
    Regular Member demolidor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    @Hollanti
    Posts
    11,801
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LinDanTruCool View Post
    Yes those website(new summer wear catalogue) i posted, some designs was slightly different & not in regular catalogue nor anywhere in shuttlehouse.
    I think Yonex players will wear the new summer collection during World Championship in Paris Aug 23 - 29 (my anticipation)

    i will said im almost all design collector whether its genuine or not. Ha ha
    Can post the model numbers? Can't say I see any I haven't seen before ...

  14. #184
    Regular Member tckang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boleh-Land
    Posts
    733
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LinDanTruCool View Post
    TC kang,

    Can post other design from the other mannequine? I notice there's blue/yellow stripe beside LCW new yellow tribe sleeveless.
    Thanks.
    OOps ...sorry hehe these are not taken by me in Japan. It is from one of me and Camel's friend in Japan.....
    Will try but can't promise ....:P

  15. #185
    Regular Member demolidor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    @Hollanti
    Posts
    11,801
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Wink Beijing 2008 Nike @ Rafa Nadal



    (Not to mention all the athletics and basketball jerseys/shirts with the same design))
    Last edited by demolidor; 08-14-2010 at 05:14 AM.

  16. #186
    Regular Member aramistuscany's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Firenze, Tuscany
    Posts
    1,533
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tckang View Post
    The new version as posted in previous page, will be launched and wore by the players in Sept, most probably Japan Open. The JP version will be available for booking soon in Camel Shop by next week and most likely Shuttle-house as well. Price still unknown. They will be shipped out October.
    The color coding is as follow:
    Red - Taufik Hidayat
    Name:  Taufik Hidayat 688.jpg
Views: 1377
Size:  81.8 KB
    Name:  Taufik Hidayat (3).jpg
Views: 1301
Size:  65.2 KB
    Name:  Taufik Hidayat 688 (2).jpg
Views: 1291
Size:  89.8 KB

    White - Peter Gade
    Name:  PeterGade(1) 011.jpg
Views: 1275
Size:  82.7 KB
    Name:  PeterGade2.jpg
Views: 1249
Size:  67.7 KB

    Yellow - Lee Chong Wei (Finally this time his looks nice!)
    Name:  Lee Chong Wei 450 (2).jpg
Views: 1494
Size:  84.9 KB
    Name:  Lee Chong Wei 450(3).jpg
Views: 1225
Size:  79.0 KB
    Name:  Lee Chong Wei.jpg
Views: 1187
Size:  71.5 KB

    Black - Neutral color for all 3 of them
    Name:  Phamplet.jpg
Views: 1196
Size:  131.6 KB

    Will update on the price once they are made available.
    It would be interesting to see how LCW, PG and TH look in these outfits. Certainly a lot different than what previous Yonex attires they wore. Somehow it feels that the design was influenced by the World Cup "This time is Africa's" theme.

  17. #187
    Regular Member aramistuscany's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Firenze, Tuscany
    Posts
    1,533
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tckang View Post
    The new version as posted in previous page, will be launched and wore by the players in Sept, most probably Japan Open. The JP version will be available for booking soon in Camel Shop by next week and most likely Shuttle-house as well. Price still unknown. They will be shipped out October.
    The color coding is as follow:
    Red - Taufik Hidayat
    Name:  Taufik Hidayat 688.jpg
Views: 1377
Size:  81.8 KB
    Name:  Taufik Hidayat (3).jpg
Views: 1301
Size:  65.2 KB
    Name:  Taufik Hidayat 688 (2).jpg
Views: 1291
Size:  89.8 KB

    White - Peter Gade
    Name:  PeterGade(1) 011.jpg
Views: 1275
Size:  82.7 KB
    Name:  PeterGade2.jpg
Views: 1249
Size:  67.7 KB

    Yellow - Lee Chong Wei (Finally this time his looks nice!)
    Name:  Lee Chong Wei 450 (2).jpg
Views: 1494
Size:  84.9 KB
    Name:  Lee Chong Wei 450(3).jpg
Views: 1225
Size:  79.0 KB
    Name:  Lee Chong Wei.jpg
Views: 1187
Size:  71.5 KB

    Black - Neutral color for all 3 of them
    Name:  Phamplet.jpg
Views: 1196
Size:  131.6 KB

    Will update on the price once they are made available.
    Yonex description of these apparels from the Yonex Japan website. Apparently, the split in the shorts will only be available on the right side only as stated in the remarks.

    * Name Men's Shirts (Sleeveless)
    - No. 12043Y
    - Color
    Yellow Corn : Lee Chong Wei model
    Crystal red : Taufik Hidayat model
    White : Peter Gade model
    Black : Common Model
    - Size M L O
    * Price Open price
    - Expected Release end of October 2010

    * Name Men's Shorts
    - No. 15011Y
    - Color
    Yellow Corn : Lee Chong Wei model
    Crystal red : Taufik Hidayat model
    White : Peter Gade model
    Black : Common Model
    - Size M L O
    * Price Open price
    - Expected Release end of October 2010
    - Remarks will be sold only for right-handed

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. FS: I Love YY Yonex Master Limited (TW Verson) Peter Gade & Taufik <GTA>
    By Amoz-mmo in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 14
    : 01-30-2012, 07:08 PM
  2. GVGT Taufik HIDAYAT (INA) v Peter GADE (DEN) MS QF - Yonex All England Badminton 2010
    By blindaim in forum German Open / All England / Swiss Open 2010
    Replies: 2
    : 03-13-2010, 03:52 AM
  3. Does, LIN dan, TAUFIk, gade and BAO....
    By NifeBlade in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 6
    : 04-28-2007, 09:23 AM
  4. 2004 AE MS-SF - Taufik vs Gade - bittorrent
    By donpedro in forum Badminton Tournament Video Sharing
    Replies: 4
    : 09-14-2005, 08:26 AM
  5. Taufik Vs Gade - Big clash
    By Brave_Turtle in forum Olympics ATHENS 2004
    Replies: 44
    : 08-18-2004, 08:06 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •