User Tag List

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default I'm just wondering..

..would they design that apparel for left handed players as well(sleeveless on left side)??..or is that a fixed design; sleeveless on the right side and sleeved on the left side??..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ctjcad View Post
    ..would they design that apparel for left handed players as well(sleeveless on left side)??..or is that a fixed design; sleeveless on the right side and sleeved on the left side??..
    The your answer has been answered in the photo! Yes, you can choose!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default ^^The photo..^^

..and the mannequins adorning those apparels show only sleeveless right side and sleeved left side..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ctjcad View Post
    ..and the mannequins adorning those apparels show only sleeveless right side and sleeved left side..

the chinese text reads: 'One sleeve only, choice of left or right.'

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wannaliquorbox View Post
    custom fit and service huh? u tell the retailer which one is your racket arm and he'll cut the sleeve off on the spot for you No return please, hehe
    Last edited by cooler; 09-23-2009 at 04:24 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Geezzzz

Oh my god...what ugly colors! I hope the top players don't wear these on TV..please!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Xuser View Post
    Oh my god...what ugly colors! I hope the top players don't wear these on TV..please!
    They are already wearing them in the Japan Open SS now. See the links in post #16. They are actually wearing with the original emblems on them. I thought this was going to be personalise by the individual players.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wonder, who help the players to trim their underarm hair... as sleeveless shirt will expose those areas

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Really creative for Yonex to create a 1 arm yonex sleeveless shirt.. its going to give Li ning a good run .. is it going to match Li ning Team wear of sing $150?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wannaliquorbox View Post
    ..i missed szekt's post on the previous page...thank you both for translating that caption for those of us who don't understand chinese..
    Quote Originally Posted by cooler View Post
    custom fit and service huh? u tell the retailer which one is your racket arm and he'll cut the sleeve off on the spot for you No return please, hehe
    ..actually what they'll do is: if you're left handed, they'll cut off the sleeve from the left side, trim it nicely and then sew the cut-off sleeve onto the right side. Voila!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think the black one is the best, how come it is not picked, yet the blue one is already picked??

I think the asimetrical sleeve is plain weird...they should made it symetrical with sleeve length shorter than the usual jersey (kind of a mix of both sleeves in this new Yonex getup)..shows muscles but leave the hairy armpit in imagination, lol....at least they won't have to shave everytime they want to play in public (what happen if they forget??)

Anyway, the best costume award should definitely go to..
    Nicole Grethier and the amazing Summer TankTop slash Badminton jersey Nothing says I'm a badminton player more than that jersey..lol, no offense to Nicole, but doesn't her outfit makes you want to comment,even just a little bit??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

all i can say is that i can tell she is very excited about her win.

despite what you want to say about her top, one thing always bothered me is why does most of the Asian female players dress like a man. why can't they dress more like the European female players and even their hair dos. not that i am a fashion police but just look at the female tennis players. base on the physical differences and the game itself, women display more a finesse game along with grace. now only if they can dress apart from men and carry that all the way thru with their attires and appearance.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol..well, she was eventually outdone by Eriko Hirose, maybe fatigue had a little play there, because she had to play 3 sets against Firdasari..I do like her as a player though, she was all smiley and seems to enjoy the sport a lot...unlike some other well known players..

I agree with your say on the asian female player's outfit...only the japanese female team has good style..the others are, yeah, well, loose fitting shirts that dates 20 years back...it's comfortable, sure, but not good for the eye...they should produce a jersey that mix fashion and purpose better...maybe with this yonex male line, a female line will be release as well??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dollseye View Post
    I think the black one is the best, how come it is not picked, yet the blue one is already picked??

I think the asimetrical sleeve is plain weird...they should made it symetrical with sleeve length shorter than the usual jersey (kind of a mix of both sleeves in this new Yonex getup)..shows muscles but leave the hairy armpit in imagination, lol....at least they won't have to shave everytime they want to play in public (what happen if they forget??)

Nicole Grethier and the amazing Summer TankTop slash Badminton jersey Nothing says I'm a badminton player more than that jersey..lol, no offense to Nicole, but doesn't her outfit makes you want to comment,even just a little bit??

who sponsored her attire or is it home made?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

not to sound like a sexist or a chauvinist, but in reality *** sells. not only when female badminton players start dressing more sexy and being more feminine, i believe that will help to popularize this sport and to be acknowledged among both men and women more.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IMO,i love the models..they look unique.It's just that when i see them wearing it..somehow made me think that YY can do anything to their sponsored player,even to wear this funny shirt.Haha..or maybe LCW lost because he's not that confident enough to wear this "open" shirt?While TH won matches because he is more confident while using it.As we know,TH loves to wear sleeveless shirt during games,when he have the chance.Haha..just my own assumption

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dollseye View Post

This has to be censored in some country,u know..

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast