User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Mach-one Mb-02

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tenggk View Post
    Need 3 tubes for my Saturday game. It's either I get this or RCL Supreme.

2 tubes for me also....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

tenggk and Jughead Jones so we buy together? If so I help you guys to buy. Pls look at your PM

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just bought 3 tubes from MB. Hopefully it doesn't disappoint.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just bought 3 tubes from MB. Hopefully it doesn't disappoint.

How much did you pay for each tube from MB?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

According to their price list, I paid S$27 per tube for an order of 3 tubes.

Chart taken from badminton-network.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Side track - From the above chart, Yonex AS40 is "cheap" with order of 10 tubes.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Side track - From the above chart, Yonex AS40 is "cheap" with order of 10 tubes.

AS40 has changed the cork used to 2 piece natural cork instead of 1 full piece natural cork. Thus, the raw material cost will be lower. However, I am not sure this new AS40 remain it supreme flight consistency.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually juz dun understand why the selling price of shuttlecocks works this way....how come the more u buy, the cheaper it gets....why cant the retailer juz sold at the cheapest selling price or somewhat reasonable price....instead of lowing $0.50 for each additional tube....even u go supermarket buy things, the more u buy, doesnt get u cheaper...there's always a base cost and maybe juz add a profit margin to get the selling price....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To me, it's a gimmick to get the buyer to purchase more at one time to "enjoy" the lower cost. The actual cost for one tube is definetely much lower than what you are paying for a tube with order of 10 tubes. It's merely the tactic to grip the greedy mind of consumers.

Quote Originally Posted by Porky View Post
    Actually juz dun understand why the selling price of shuttlecocks works this way....how come the more u buy, the cheaper it gets....why cant the retailer juz sold at the cheapest selling price or somewhat reasonable price....instead of lowing $0.50 for each additional tube....even u go supermarket buy things, the more u buy, doesnt get u cheaper...there's always a base cost and maybe juz add a profit margin to get the selling price....

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To my understanding, bulk order is cheaper. This apply to many different brands of shuttlecock. In business point of view, Inventory is cash. Shop need to pay rental. If seller don't push hard to clear it inventory, then he/she will not have enough cash flow to pay off any expense. The seller will probably prefer to sell 10 tubes and make $40 rather then sell 1 tube to make $8. In additional, shuttlecock cannot keep for long as the feather will get dry and drop in performance.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Played with this shuttlecock today. Durability is 1 to 1.5 set of men doubles for low intermediate. Collected 50% of the birdies which are still in good condition for warm up in the next session. Prefer speed 76 than 77 for my group.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by hola4 View Post
    To my understanding, bulk order is cheaper. This apply to many different brands of shuttlecock. In business point of view, Inventory is cash. Shop need to pay rental. If seller don't push hard to clear it inventory, then he/she will not have enough cash flow to pay off any expense. The seller will probably prefer to sell 10 tubes and make $40 rather then sell 1 tube to make $8. In additional, shuttlecock cannot keep for long as the feather will get dry and drop in performance.

agree!!!The faster you clear your inventory...better is the cash flow....as long you are selling at a margin...it's okor say..in this scenario..you may have profit on selling 9 tubes and break-even on the 10th tube.business gimmicks...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jughead Jones View Post
    agree!!!The faster you clear your inventory...better is the cash flow....as long you are selling at a margin...it's okor say..in this scenario..you may have profit on selling 9 tubes and break-even on the 10th tube.business gimmicks...

I have to give credit to this seller for his honesty to customers by showing his price list. Unlike other seller that I have met, customers always have to ask for best price. If fact, he probably not afriad to show it to his competitors as well. Great Job.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just went to MB today. 100 tubes of MB-02 shuttles came last wednesday. I was the first to buy from the second batch. However, when i visited the shop again, they are left with 6 tubes. Imagine the sales in 6 days. Quite mad, eh? Better buy if u intend to stock up until the next batch comes. It will only come in the third week of october.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HEY good news to all! I've just got my racket restringed at MB and heard the boss sayin that the new batch of MB02 is on the way!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The boss told me today that the stock is coming in Nov.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JupiterMan View Post
    The boss told me today that the stock is coming in Nov.
    Take 1 month to get in the new stock since end of september??? He probably going to lose some customers.....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast