User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 17 of 46

Thread: Mach-one Mb-02

  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Mach-one Mb-02

    Has anyone try this new brand? It is sold in bishan MB sports shop. Too bad their goose feather has sold out. Left only duck feather. The owner says is comparable to yonex AS-40 and cheaper.

    Was thinking if this brand not bad and really as comparable to yonex, maybe those staying in s'pore, we can do a group buying cos the more you buy the more discount they give. But first the review. Anyone?

    The new batch of stock will come in next week. So if I try this brand, will give comment.

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    9
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    How much? Looking around for shuttles too, was using carlton 9.9 supergrade, but can't find any nowadays.

  3. #3
    Regular Member hola4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    SINGAPORE
    Posts
    877
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Tested March-0ne 02 last Sunday with my intermediate skill group. It lasted for 2 games per shuttlecock in 21 points system and the used shuttlecock can be used for warm up in another session. The flight speed is pretty consistent throughout the games. IMO, it has the same performance as
    PT-10.

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Western Singapore
    Posts
    1,494
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    What's the price tag on this shuttlecock?

    Quote Originally Posted by powerguns View Post
    Has anyone try this new brand? It is sold in bishan MB sports shop. Too bad their goose feather has sold out. Left only duck feather. The owner says is comparable to yonex AS-40 and cheaper.

    Was thinking if this brand not bad and really as comparable to yonex, maybe those staying in s'pore, we can do a group buying cos the more you buy the more discount they give. But first the review. Anyone?

    The new batch of stock will come in next week. So if I try this brand, will give comment.

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    The price is $28 per tube.

    Since hola4 has commented it is almost the same as PT-10..... well I don't know there's anyone or group want to purchase this brand (in sg)?

    For every additional tube we buy, 50 cents will be deducted. So if anyone looking to buy $25 and below, we need to buy between 7-10 tubes.

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Western Singapore
    Posts
    1,494
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    If I spot this somewhere, I will get one to try. Have to try before committing.

    Quote Originally Posted by powerguns View Post
    The price is $28 per tube.

    Since hola4 has commented it is almost the same as PT-10..... well I don't know there's anyone or group want to purchase this brand (in sg)?

    For every additional tube we buy, 50 cents will be deducted. So if anyone looking to buy $25 and below, we need to buy between 7-10 tubes.

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I would also like to try out before buying too many tubes. That's why I ask if anyone or group like to try out, and we can do a group buy. I would definitely like to buy one tube to try out. Like I said, the more tube you buy, the more discount you get (though its just 50 cents cheaper with each additional tube).

    So anyone likes to try this brand? I could help to buy and pass it to you.


    PS: we don't have to buy 7-10 tubes. I'm just trying my luck to see if anyone wants to try this brand so we can get cheaper price (depending how many tubes we are buying).
    Last edited by powerguns; 09-17-2009 at 02:24 AM.

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Western Singapore
    Posts
    1,494
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hola4, may I know which speed did you test?

    Quote Originally Posted by hola4 View Post
    Tested March-0ne 02 last Sunday with my intermediate skill group. It lasted for 2 games per shuttlecock in 21 points system and the used shuttlecock can be used for warm up in another session. The flight speed is pretty consistent throughout the games. IMO, it has the same performance as
    PT-10.

  9. #9
    Regular Member hola4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    SINGAPORE
    Posts
    877
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tenggk View Post
    hola4, may I know which speed did you test?

    Tenggk, the shuttlecock speed is 77. My team find the speed is all right for 2 set of games.

  10. #10
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    80
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hey the new batch of shuttles for the MB-02 is already here. I jus bought it. Going to try it out tmr.

  11. #11
    Regular Member hola4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    SINGAPORE
    Posts
    877
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ckzx93 View Post
    hey the new batch of shuttles for the MB-02 is already here. I jus bought it. Going to try it out tmr.

    Do provide some feedback on the new batch. Thanks.

  12. #12
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    80
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    The owner says that this batch is much better than the previous batch as it is winter over at China, thus the feathers harvest will be thicker. This will allow the shuttles to be heavier, about excatly 5.0g, meeting BWF standards. I will give the review tomorrow.

  13. #13
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    80
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hey i just tried the MB-02 shuttles today. It has the same feel and same characteristics as Protech PT-10 for a cheaper price by about $2. Durability is about 2 games. The flight is quite stable like the PT-10 itself. It is worth to get it.

  14. #14
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hey tks for giving us the feedback

  15. #15
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    80
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Welcome. No problem.

  16. #16
    Regular Member hola4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    SINGAPORE
    Posts
    877
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Thanks for your feedback. I played today with the old batch. 2 games as well and the used shuttlecock will be used for warm up next session.

  17. #17
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Western Singapore
    Posts
    1,494
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Need 3 tubes for my Saturday game. It's either I get this or RCL Supreme.

    Quote Originally Posted by powerguns View Post

    For every additional tube we buy, 50 cents will be deducted. So if anyone looking to buy $25 and below, we need to buy between 7-10 tubes.
    Last edited by tenggk; 09-24-2009 at 01:44 AM.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •