User Tag List

Page 10 of 135 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 60 110 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by y_o_n_e_x_m_a_n View Post
    Li-Ning shop of course won't but not sure about other shops.

for Yonex, we all know about the hologram sticker, the plastic wrap in the handle, the paint job, the shaft code, the cone code and etc.

any sign to tell the differences between real and fake Li-Ning racket? (besides verify through Li-Ning website)

by the way, you haven't tell us which one in the picture is fake

please enlighten us
    There is one particular shaft serial number "assigned" to fake Li-Ning racket.

No one guessing how to reveal which one is fake..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the pics on the left hand side shows the fake?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Louislkw View Post
    There are some fake Li-Ning rackets in the market now. Pls be caution when you are buying. Anything cheap does not mean Original.

Here are 5 picture and make a guess which one is fake.

P/S, Guess all correct pls claim you price from tcKang. Sponsor by tcKang.
    ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by alana07 View Post
    the pics on the left hand side shows the fake?
    You are somehow right.

Quote Originally Posted by dawei94 View Post
    ?
    Congratulation, you are score 60% and passed. Better than tcKang score 40%.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are somehow right.

Congratulation, you are score 60% and passed. Better than tcKang score 40%.
    Hah, there goes my "face"....i "failed" ....better go check my LN N55. hahahaahaha
    So, it seems that alana07 got 100%. Congrats. Prizes can be claimed at tckang but it will be shipped out fresh from Singapore from louislkw.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For the fake Li-Ning rackets, many have been discussed widely in Chinese Forum. As known, the fake racket is distinct from the authentic racekt based on the material used, technology, appearance, gromments and so on...

This particular serial number "K09NU06" was used for many fake rackets in the racket. You probably would have a question mark, how about the fake rackets have the same serial number with the authentic rackets? As mentioned above, its can be distinguish from the apperance of the racket and the laser engraving for the shalf serial number. And most importantly, buy it from the reputable shop or LiNing Shop.

If does not make sense to you, pls do not flame me..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Here are the answer

All the pictures on the left hand side (1) are fake N90.

-The shalf serial number on the left hand side look blur as compared to the right hand picture.

- The bottom cap has no grip size sticker and the used a lower grade of material.

- The gromments at the 6 o'clock position are slanted to the centre and also longer than the right hand picture.

- 12 o'clock position the words look blur and have lower quality gromments.

- 6 o'clock again. Overlapping between the gromments and the image. The "white" alphabet is more clear on the right hand picture.

And again, some shalf number mystery for N-series rackets, for instance K09NU06 and K09NL07,

K - Represent Kason facotry
    09 - Year
    N - N-series
    U & L - still doing research
    06 & 07 - month

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up

-The shalf serial number on the left hand side look blur as compared to the right hand picture.
    - The bottom cap has no grip size sticker and the used a lower grade of material.
    - The gromments at the 6 o'clock position are slanted to the centre and also longer than the right hand picture.
    - 6 o'clock again. Overlapping between the gromments and the image. The "white" alphabet is more clear on the right hand picture.

And again, some shalf number mystery for N-series rackets, for instance K09NU06 and K09NL07,

09 - Year
    N - N-series
    06 & 07 - month
    You are the man ...
    So, from now on, anyone in doubt of their Li Ning rackets, please take a few photo and send to our louislkw , aka Li Ning fake detector.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

great info .... thanks.
    many seller at auctions site in China sell Li Ning and said it is original and serial number can be checked via Li Ning website .....

09 - Year
    N - N-series
    06 & 07 - month

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by maa2003 View Post
    great info .... thanks.
    many seller at auctions site in China sell Li Ning and said it is original and serial number can be checked via Li Ning website .....
    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...t=75225&page=3
    at the bottom of the page.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tckang View Post
    thanks for the info ....

credit to tckang : http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...8&postcount=49

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

tckang no worries thanks for everything.maa2003 thanks for the information.i just got my n33 today .the funny thing was i found it heavy because the previous 3days i was using my arcsaber all the time with karakal pu super which is very thick n today with n33 i used a really thin grip(victor).back home i tried to compare it with my n55 n the feeling was same(heavy)hahaha.now have to change the grip.yup i think i agree with maa2003 n33 is a even balance racket but i think its power is more than n55 which makes it good at smashing.lol not online for long time so have to write alot sorry for the inconvenience

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi I just wanna inquire on something.

I know this sounds really stupid and obvious, but I found this badminton store locator function at the official Li-Ning website. And it gave me a tons of list of shops/places selling li-ning product at guangzhou.

So buying the badminton rackets at any of the shops listed on thier website, wont have any problems with fake and being authentic right? Cause I know(and im not discriminating anyone here) in china anything can happen.

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by takumifujiwara View Post

I know this sounds really stupid and obvious, but I found this badminton store locator function at the official Li-Ning website. And it gave me a tons of list of shops/places selling li-ning product at guangzhou.

So buying the badminton rackets at any of the shops listed on thier website, wont have any problems with fake and being authentic right? Cause I know(and im not discriminating anyone here) in china anything can happen.

Thanks
    Yes you are right, in Guangzhou I went to Bank of China's ATM to withdrawn 1k, out of 10 pieces, 4 fake notes. Even eggs so cheap and branded bag in china duty free shop can be fake too. All this come from my 2 years working experience there.

BTW I just back from SH and the racket in Li Ning shop are far more x than Spore. I just bought 3 rackets in Spore this week, one N70 with Li ning string at 30 pounds, one N90 with BG 66 strings at 25 pounds and one Yonex NN9900 with BG 85 string at 25 pounds. Total demage S$940, just hope these 3 diff rackets can improve my play with diff player, just like playing golf.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by takumifujiwara View Post

Thanks
    You are right and this is not a silly question. Basically those listed in the official Li Ning website, should carry only ORIGINAL rackets and other Li Ning stuffs.
    But i will not say this is 100% fool proof. But at least there is 95% it is original. (nothing in this world can be 100% in real life.) Reason i said this being i have came across Yonex shops selling fake Yonex rackets in China... Just be cautious thats all. I tcan happen anywhere, not only China.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ssnazmee View Post
    tckang no worries thanks for everything.maa2003 thanks for the information.i just got my n33 today .the funny thing was i found it heavy because the previous 3days i was using my arcsaber all the time with karakal pu super which is very thick n today with n33 i used a really thin grip(victor).back home i tried to compare it with my n55 n the feeling was same(heavy)hahaha.now have to change the grip.yup i think i agree with maa2003 n33 is a even balance racket but i think its power is more than n55 which makes it good at smashing.lol not online for long time so have to write alot sorry for the inconvenience
    Cool. When you got free time, kindly take a few photo of N33, and write some simple review on this racket. N33 is so far the "rarest" in this forum .
    Enjoy your new "toy"

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Any Li ning fans here already use and buy Li ning N90 racket, can share with me , how's the racket, cause i heard from friends today that N90 is a very difficult to use and play ?

Page 10 of 135 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 60 110 ... LastLast