User Tag List

Page 104 of 135 FirstFirst ... 4 54 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... LastLast
Results 1,752 to 1,768 of 2280
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well no offense, but if your looking on the li ning rackets fan club, most of us are going to be using the n-series, probably simply because they seem to be the most simple in terms of understanding its different style. (li ning aren't as clear as say yonex about the specification of each of the "minor" rackets)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WingsAir View Post
    Well no offense, but if your looking on the li ning rackets fan club, most of us are going to be using the n-series, probably simply because they seem to be the most simple in terms of understanding its different style. (li ning aren't as clear as say yonex about the specification of each of the "minor" rackets)
    Well, that shouldn't be the reason to pay the huge price difference.
    The easy answer to this is: The worldbest players are using the N-series, so we do too. It's simple, maybe stupid, but human

By the way: N55 is somewhat of easy to play with it. Especially with plastic shuttles.
    It also performs well with feather shuttles. It's absolutely less tiring than other stiffer rackets.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hmm if it is like that ... i think i should get n33-ii as my next racket

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I second Accordaz recommendation on N55; used to own it before, quite easy to play with, and also easy to tap power from especially on smashing.Currently I'm using N90ii, and if you got the chance, you should try it adrian88..

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah will consider it , many good reviews on the n90 racket! (cant wait to get my hands on it) I did tried my friend's yonex v80, i couldnt smash with it well lol, my arm strength aint that good yet. More training for me!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Please notice that there's a N90 and a N90-II.

Lin Dan and many members here are using the N90.
    The N90-II is less popular. But maybe it suits better, for you?

Just for your information ;-)

But you may wanna ask yourself: Do you need it really?
    Maybe you wanna wait a little bit and get used to your actual racket.

If you're level is (lower) intermediate, then I would recommend a more even balanced racket since N90 is head heavy.
    Last edited by Accordaz; 05-02-2012 at 08:33 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah, dont really need it yet since i just bought the bp 770 . I played badminton since i was young but currently started playing seriously since end of last year. Maybe i will get the n-90 version 3 if it does come out

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by adrian88 View Post
    yeah will consider it , many good reviews on the n90 racket! (cant wait to get my hands on it) I did tried my friend's yonex v80, i couldnt smash with it well lol, my arm strength aint that good yet. More training for me!
    If you couldn't handle the VT80 due to a lack of strength, the N90 is absolutely the wrong racket for you as it is heavier/head heavier than the VT. The VT ZF comes close, but is not as heavy and is quicker on overhead swings because of the smaller head. It's actually slightly head heavier than the N90, but the extra grams of the N90 make a bigger difference.

The N55 and N55-II are both great rackets, and just like the N70, useable for a wide range of players. Intermediates will have no problems as all 3 aren't stiff, but with a suitable string very advanced players will be able to play with them without losing control (although the N70 might be a bit soft for some of the more picky players^^).
    The 'lower' range of Li Ning rackets is way too big and not available everywhere. There is no real system to group them together like the ranges Yonex and Victor have (Armortec/Voltric=head heavy, Bravesword=balanced and quick,......), and that some rackets are available with different stiffness (A,B,C) doesn't help either.

9. Likes Optiblue, adrian88 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah, agree with you JACKIE, most of the players here must have good arm/wrist strengh to handle n90 that is heavier that vt80/vt ZF. Thats why i am considering to train my arm strength before getting the n90 series. Btw, is the n90(hard) stiffness is as STIFF as the VT ZF(very stiff)?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry, double post.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah agree with you jackie. Need to train my arm strengh before i use a heavy head racket so i dont put too much pressure on my arm >.<! Btw, the li ning racket stiffness, is it like the yonex stiffness? Li ning (HARD) = Yonex (Stiff).... yonex VT ZF is extra stiff, is the li ning n90 as stiff as it?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The ZF's rating is justified, it's really extra stiff. The N90 is softer, it's actually stiff but feels a tad softer due to the big head weight (it creates a bigger resistance so you flex the shaft more than you would with a head lighter racket). The most insane smashing racket I've had in my hands so far, with the right technique and a moderate amount of strength your opponents will be afraid to play anything high to you
    For the most part, a Yonex stiff is the same as a Li Ning stiff. Only few LN rackets are actually stiff though, the N90 and N90II being the only two in the N series afaik (both rated medium in the German catalogue actually^^).

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pretty much everything jackie has said is spot on. The ZF is lighter, "feels" stiffer and is more manuverable than the N90, but in terms of power the N90 is second to none. Both these rackets are fantastic, but if you have problems with the VT80, these rackets aren't going to be the magical power source for you.

Weight training may help, but my theory to power training is to start with a racket that you can harness power out of easily and go from there. The first time I picked up an AT700LTD it was almost natural for me. ZF, N90 are all bonuses as they're similar in specs whereas when I tried the ARC10, I couldn't get any power out of it with different strings and tensions and I said screw it.

Sword in the stone theory works better than many years of training for a racket thats not meant for you!
    Last edited by Optiblue; 05-02-2012 at 02:35 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anybody tried N80 or N36 before? Any review on it?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Optiblue View Post
    Pretty much everything jackie has said is spot on. The ZF is lighter, "feels" stiffer and is more manuverable than the N90, but in terms of power the N90 is second to none. Both these rackets are fantastic, but if you have problems with the VT80, these rackets aren't going to be the magical power source for you.

Weight training may help, but my theory to power training is to start with a racket that you can harness power out of easily and go from there. The first time I picked up an AT700LTD it was almost natural for me. ZF, N90 are all bonuses as they're similar in specs whereas when I tried the ARC10, I couldn't get any power out of it with different strings and tensions and I said screw it.

Sword in the stone theory works better than many years of training for a racket thats not meant for you!
    that is why i am using a balance racket now, not too light not too heavy. Slowly will increase the head heaviness and when i know it ... n90? lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Agreed, currently i will be using my balance racket first before slowly increase the head heaviness until i am used to the n90 or vt ZF

@knic83 ... what style are you playing? Here mostly are aggressive players LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I guess it all fall down to out play style and arm strength i guess ... not everyone is comfortable with the n90 ... so whats your play style knic83? i'll stick to my bp 770 until i am good with my badminton skills before i hunt for my next li ning racket