User Tag List

Page 106 of 135 FirstFirst ... 6 56 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... LastLast
Results 1,786 to 1,802 of 2292
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks for the tips again adrian...really appreciate it!! btw, could u tell me where is the location of the shop selling genuine victor in KL??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't remember seeing much in here about the N33 since it's not that popular, any comments on it?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I read somewhere that its bp is around 300, and that it has a medium shaft. Sounds like the N70 then, so why did CY pick that over the one that's supposed to be his racket? Is the 33 or the 70 more similar to his current racket, the C7?

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had the N33 over for testing ages ago, and it felt very soft and somewhat slower than the N70. But that was easily more than a year ago, so I don't really remember that much about it... (I also didn't play so well at that point^^)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

At comments on the N30II ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

n33 not bad, first time I used it it felt like a softened up version of the n90. good power, good control, rather stiff feel (n90 was characterized as stiff if you go the website www.li-ning.com.cn - but i do remember thinking that it had quite the thick shaft), but perhaps it was due my coaches tension (≈30lbs) and my less then average strength then, it felt very smooth, and very very very crisp. Nowadays 30lbs is nothing special. But n33 is a pretty solid, all round racket. Bit on the heavy side. I do say that this is all subjected to personal feel and taste, and that i was using an arc 10 before that, so there would be the comparison.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Comments on the N77-II? All I remember seeing is that it's Derek Wong's racket and that it's not bad, not much on specs though. Has anyone actually used it?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also, how's the N33-II, and how does the N70-II compare to the N70? All I could tell was that those who had it couldn't get used to it and that it felt weird.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No clue about either the N-33II or the N70-II - not many people use it. That should tell you something at least about how people feel about it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello there..

does anyone know why Li-ning racket is very expensive in Malaysia compare to others...especially Singapore..I've done price comparison between these country and I found that the price differ significantly...is there any different on the quality of the Li-ning racket sold in Singapore and Malaysia?? by the way i'm from Malaysia... ...thanks!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by j4ckie View Post
    The ZF's rating is justified, it's really extra stiff. The N90 is softer, it's actually stiff but feels a tad softer due to the big head weight (it creates a bigger resistance so you flex the shaft more than you would with a head lighter racket). The most insane smashing racket I've had in my hands so far, with the right technique and a moderate amount of strength your opponents will be afraid to play anything high to you
    For the most part, a Yonex stiff is the same as a Li Ning stiff. Only few LN rackets are actually stiff though, the N90 and N90II being the only two in the N series afaik (both rated medium in the German catalogue actually^^).
    I've to agree, why they call it medium is quite weird. Also some German online shops are calling the N90 less head heavy than the N90II.

I've also purchased myself a N90 and will compare it with my 3UG4 Z-Force. Then I might write a comparison of these two rackets, since I will have on both rackets the BG66UM@27lbs.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For my taste it's like that:

Head Heaviness: N90 >> VT80 > N70 > Arc10 / N55
    Stiffness: VT80 >> N90 / Arc10 > N55

VT80 and N90 are both great attacking rackets. But for my taste, the VT80 is a tad too stiff, which is FOR ME, more tiring. Due the less stiffness of N90, it's easier to clear.

On the other side: I've never such a head heavy racket before like N90. It IS heavy. It's clearly noticable when holding it. It gives a good feeling, because of its immense power. But it clearly lacks in speed for defending purposes.

Conclusion: i have to go to gym first There's no point in playing good with this racket without good fitness.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Accordaz View Post
    For my taste it's like that:

Head Heaviness: N90 >> VT80 > N70 > Arc10 / N55
    Stiffness: VT80 >> N90 / Arc10 > N55

VT80 and N90 are both great attacking rackets. But for my taste, the VT80 is a tad too stiff, which is FOR ME, more tiring. Due the less stiffness of N90, it's easier to clear.

On the other side: I've never such a head heavy racket before like N90. It IS heavy. It's clearly noticable when holding it. It gives a good feeling, because of its immense power. But it clearly lacks in speed for defending purposes.

Conclusion: i have to go to gym first There's no point in playing good with this racket without good fitness.
    Good choice, Accordaz...
    If you have an opportunity, please try AT 700 Premium 2012, it is another beast to tame, for me it has more power than VT80 ( Head heavier ), however the shaft is not as stiff as VT80....

it seems like faraway brother of N90, just that AT700PR head is slightly head heavier..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Licin View Post
    Good choice, Accordaz...
    If you have an opportunity, please try AT 700 Premium 2012, it is another beast to tame, for me it has more power than VT80 ( Head heavier ), however the shaft is not as stiff as VT80....

it seems like faraway brother of N90...
    Probably because the N90 was modeled after AT700, LD's racket before China switched over to Li-Ning

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Today my N90 arrived.

So far, the balance points of the N90 is at 315mm, where I replaced the original grip with two layers of Yonex AC102, whereas the Z-Force is having the balance point at 306mm, same gripping as the N90. Both rackets are strung at 27lbs with BG66UM. The Z-Force has slightly more weight than the N90. If you're comparing the stiffness of the rackets, the Z-Force is slighty stiffer than the N90. So overall when stroking the N90 feels much heavier than the Z-Force.

I haven't yet played the N90, but by trying some stuff in my flat I would definitely say that the N90 will create much more power than the Z-Force and also the N90 seems to be less nervous than the Z-Force.

How the N90 performs in battle, I'll be abled to tell you tomorrow after some training sessions.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does anyone know the difference between the two flagship rackets from li-ning this year: the N36 and N80?? Everywhere I've seen they both have the exact same specs and exact same tech, has anyone compared these/ used both???The N80 retails at a ridiculous price so I assume it must be different in some way!Any help would be great!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

since i've got a li ning n90 II i might as well through in my 2 cents.

its a pretty head heavy racket and pretty stiff too. definitely not a beginners racket, maybe not even suited for most intermediate players even. its great for smashing and overhead shots in general, but you have to have a strong forearm + wrist to play good net and defense.

i like it a lot, as i'm not exactly very strong and it makes hitting hard shots a bit easier (i think). now if only the strings would loosen to a point where i can justify getting it restrung with bg80 over bg65 that came with it....