User Tag List

Page 108 of 135 FirstFirst ... 8 58 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... LastLast
Results 1,820 to 1,836 of 2292
  1. #1820
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    42
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    What about this one? Is this authentic? It's cheaper AND has cheaper shipping.. than badmintonalley...

    http://www.ebay.ca/itm/LINING-WOODS-...#ht_6340wt_982

  2. #1821
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    34
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i've been using n77ii for almost 2 years already...a totally user friendly racket

  3. #1822
    Regular Member ant01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    202
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Anyone know much about the woods g-force special edition racquet? I remember seeing this on my recent trip to Malaysia but had never heard about this previously.

  4. #1823
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    JB
    Posts
    27
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Currently using LN Woods 90 II classic edition...
    So far so good for the past 2 month....
    like the lighter head vs. Woods 90
    and easy to use....

  5. #1824
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    22
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi all, anybody tried and tested the flame N36 Racket? thanks!

  6. #1825
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Bristol England
    Posts
    21
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by x_marx_dspot View Post
    Hi all, anybody tried and tested the flame N36 Racket? thanks!
    I purchased a flame n 36 recently. I have not used it on court yet. But the racket feels light and fast. The actual physical weight is about 90 grams. It's also slightly head heavy. It's from the ultra sharp series, and from initial home use it seems great at feel and control. Power on clears and smash remains to be seen. Mine is strung with ns95 at 28lbs.This racket was advertised as Ponsana Boonsaks racket, but I noticed he did not use it in the OG. The only player I noticed using the flame n36 at the OG was Wang Xin.

  7. #1826
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    22
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Flame N36

    Quote Originally Posted by Rahul. View Post
    I purchased a flame n 36 recently. I have not used it on court yet. But the racket feels light and fast. The actual physical weight is about 90 grams. It's also slightly head heavy. It's from the ultra sharp series, and from initial home use it seems great at feel and control. Power on clears and smash remains to be seen. Mine is strung with ns95 at 28lbs.This racket was advertised as Ponsana Boonsaks racket, but I noticed he did not use it in the OG. The only player I noticed using the flame n36 at the OG was Wang Xin.
    Nice! For a control player like me, the slightly head heavy will be a bonus for me. Yeah, Ponsana did not use the N36 on the OG, makes me wonder why?

  8. #1827
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Bristol England
    Posts
    21
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by x_marx_dspot View Post
    Nice! For a control player like me, the slightly head heavy will be a bonus for me. Yeah, Ponsana did not use the N36 on the OG, makes me wonder why?
    Soon as Ramadan (fasting month) is over I'll hit the courts and let you know how it really is. I also have Li Ning tb nano 120 and n90 ii to compare with.

  9. #1828
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    22
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rahul. View Post
    Soon as Ramadan (fasting month) is over I'll hit the courts and let you know how it really is. I also have Li Ning tb nano 120 and n90 ii to compare with.
    Thanks! Will definitely wait for it.

  10. #1829
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    13
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Li Ning Racket UC3120 & UC3200, what's the difference between this two racket? Is it just the colour? And what type of racket is it, offensive or technique?

  11. #1830
    New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Beijing
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi all...

    Does anybody knows about Li-Ning Woods G-Force Special Edition?

    Thanks

  12. #1831
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Nanjing, China
    Posts
    172
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Based off the price on the badminton world link that you sent in the other forum, it seems to look a heck of a lot like this http://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?spm...&cm_id=&pm_id= in which case it is simply the limited N90II edition with LD's signature, 2012 mark, and a few other little things (national team shuttlecocks?) to make you swallow the ridiculous price.

  13. #1832
    Regular Member Cycril's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in M'sia
    Posts
    368
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by x_marx_dspot View Post
    Hi all, anybody tried and tested the flame N36 Racket? thanks!
    hi, i tried both N80 and N36 and i felt that N80 is lighter than N36, but according to my feeling, i felt that N80 produces faster swinging but lesser smash power compared to N36

  14. #1833
    Regular Member Cycril's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in M'sia
    Posts
    368
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WingsAir View Post
    Based off the price on the badminton world link that you sent in the other forum, it seems to look a heck of a lot like this http://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?spm...&cm_id=&pm_id= in which case it is simply the limited N90II edition with LD's signature, 2012 mark, and a few other little things (national team shuttlecocks?) to make you swallow the ridiculous price.
    it's actually the same N90 II but it comes with a gift box, that's all, it is made for gifting acutally =)

  15. #1834
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Maritime canada
    Posts
    525
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Were the original n55 and n70 discontinued I can't seem to find it on their website?

  16. #1835
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    vancouver
    Posts
    667
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I believe N55 and N70's are still around, just that LN canada doesn't seem to carry them... In fact I don't think they have any first gen N series if I remember correctly...

  17. #1836
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Maritime canada
    Posts
    525
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    That's why I thought they canceled the old ones, even mbs doesn't have them anymore so wasn't sure

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 36
    : 07-21-2012, 08:49 AM
  2. Replies: 18
    : 06-10-2012, 03:18 AM
  3. Li Ning Fan Club India
    By roheed in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 4
    : 05-07-2012, 11:12 AM
  4. WTB: WTB: Cheap Used Japan Yonex Rackets or Li-Ning N series Rackets. (SG)
    By dickson825 in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 0
    : 09-03-2011, 10:38 AM
  5. Replies: 152
    : 07-17-2010, 10:32 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •