User Tag List

Page 110 of 135 FirstFirst ... 10 60 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... LastLast
Results 1,854 to 1,870 of 2292
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by leo11 View Post
    but I heard that china single players like chan jin and chan long are both using N55II.
    So I thought N55II is good for single games.
    correct me if I wrong.
    I m looking for my first Li Ning racket.
    I don't know what they're using, but who said they can't all use it... just go for the N55II, it's a solid choice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

many thanks BlueTornado !!!

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by leo11 View Post
    but I heard that china single players like chan jin and chan long are both using N55II.
    So I thought N55II is good for single games.
    correct me if I wrong.
    I m looking for my first Li Ning racket.
    They're using the first gen. N55II is almost exclusively used by doubles players - Xu Chen before the N80, Hong Wei, Shen Ye, Guo Zhendong (not sure if he always uses it though),...& several others

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh i see. thanks j4ckie
    I guess N55II is what i m looking for!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi all, i own n90II but i dont know about what string should i use, any suggestion?Playing double and like offensive play, thx

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley25 View Post
    Hi all, i own n90II but i dont know about what string should i use, any suggestion?Playing double and like offensive play, thx
    There is no 'right' string for any racket, it's more a question of personal preference and many other things (like how hard&clean you hit,....). Personally, I'd advise you to go with a 0.65-0.68 diameter. Good repulsion is nice on a stiff racket like the N90II...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by j4ckie View Post
    There is no 'right' string for any racket, it's more a question of personal preference and many other things (like how hard&clean you hit,....). Personally, I'd advise you to go with a 0.65-0.68 diameter. Good repulsion is nice on a stiff racket like the N90II...
    What do you thing about nanogy95 or lining ap101? Thxx

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Im sorry i forgot 1 question, what about the string tension? Thx

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Im sorry i forgot 1 question, what about the string tension? Thx
    Experiment. String tension depends entirely on the player. You should get the same tension as always (or if you're new to the sport or don't know what it was before, start at 22 or 23lbs). If you find that's too loose (no control over shots, feeling like the shuttle stays on the racket too long), get it 1-2lbs tighter next time. If you experience pain in the joints (not sore muscles, but pain deep in the joints and tendons) or notice that you have to strain to hit clears long and your smashes lost a lot of power, go back down 1lbs.
    Your preference might also change over time, depending on how good you become/stay. I've increased my racket tension by 3-4lbs over the last year, for example, but also know a guy who decreased it by 2 to increase durability and get his timing back (mishit with the higher tension as the timing wasnt quite right, and broke a lot of strings).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd like to use nbg95 and the string is about 29-30, what do you think?I'm not new in this sport but have no idea about string, thx j4ckie

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd like to use nbg95 and the string is about 29-30, what do you think?I'm not new in this sport but have no idea about string, thx j4ckie
    The tension is quite high, so it's possible you'll feel a slight lack of power. Then again I have no idea about your level of play so maybe it's not too hard. What I can say, though, is that a lot of ambitious intermediates string way too hard, especially those with a slight passion for equipment
    Anyway, if you can play with it no problem, great. Otherwise try 1-2lbs less.
    Personally, I didn't find the NBG99 to be a great or even good string, but that might just be personal preference.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The tension is quite high, so it's possible you'll feel a slight lack of power. Then again I have no idea about your level of play so maybe it's not too hard. What I can say, though, is that a lot of ambitious intermediates string way too hard, especially those with a slight passion for equipment Anyway, if you can play with it no problem, great. Otherwise try 1-2lbs less.Personally, I didn't find the NBG99 to be a great or even good string, but that might just be personal preference.
    So can you give me suggestion what string should i use for my n90II? Name of the string will be helpful

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hm. Well, I'd give the BG80Power a try, which feels very nice on my N90, or the 66UM - which is very repulsive. As the N90II is more controlled than powerful, I'd probably go with the 80Power for greater touch (especially around the net - the thinner 66UM is just not as rough and thus hasn't quite the same touch there). At 29-30, it should be rather tight - very nice on those rackets (I have a 31 BG65Ti on my N90II, a 30/31 BG80P and 31/32 Ashaway PowerGut 65 on my N90s. It's a rather tight tension for me as I use 28/29 ZM65 otherwise, but it just feels right on those rackets. The 65Ti is just not repulsive enough though.)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hm. Well, I'd give the BG80Power a try, which feels very nice on my N90, or the 66UM - which is very repulsive. As the N90II is more controlled than powerful, I'd probably go with the 80Power for greater touch (especially around the net - the thinner 66UM is just not as rough and thus hasn't quite the same touch there). At 29-30, it should be rather tight - very nice on those rackets (I have a 31 BG65Ti on my N90II, a 30/31 BG80P and 31/32 Ashaway PowerGut 65 on my N90s. It's a rather tight tension for me as I use 28/29 ZM65 otherwise, but it just feels right on those rackets. The 65Ti is just not repulsive enough though.)
    Maybe i will try BG80 power, thx for your suggestionWhat abot the lining string, ive read some review that lining ap101n is a good string

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe i will try BG80 power, thx for your suggestionWhat abot the lining string, ive read some review that lining ap101n is a good string
    Didn't like it as it was super slippery. Found the AP90 to be a very decent string, but couldn't test it in detail.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Didn't like it as it was super slippery. Found the AP90 to be a very decent string, but couldn't test it in detail.
    You said that bg80power feel very nice on your n90 but is it would be nice too on n90II?

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

N90 and N90II are very similar rackets, why would you think they'd 'need' different strings? And as I said - string preference is more personal than racket-specific.

If you like thicker strings, you like thicker strings. A different racket will not change that.
    I like slightly thicker strings on the head heavier rackets as they 'fit' the racket - a HH racket will give me a more solid feedback, same as thicker strings. On faster rackets, I prefer slightly thinner, more repulsive strings. But that is just a personal quirk, for 95% of players string preference has nothing to do with the racket. If you're happy with any string, get it on any racket you restring - not everyone has the luxury of stringing themselves and playing around like I do