User Tag List

Page 12 of 135 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 62 112 ... LastLast
Results 188 to 204 of 2292
  1. #188
    Regular Member tckang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boleh-Land
    Posts
    733
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrerkiko View Post
    Bro i see a lot of people comment Arch z slash is very good.. i wonder how good it is compared to N90 ?
    As i never own a N90 i cannot answer your question. And by the way, i don't think A LOT of people said Arc Z is good in the forum. Many are finding it a hard time to get used to it. Some decided to even sell it off.
    To me Arc Z (ONCE YOU GET USED TO IT) is more powerful overall than N55.

    Hope this helps.

  2. #189
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,497
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Bro tckang : u have or got try Li ning N50 (Fu haifeng)

  3. #190
    Regular Member tckang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boleh-Land
    Posts
    733
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrerkiko View Post
    Bro tckang : u have or got try Li ning N50 (Fu haifeng)
    Next time please read the post before posting your questions

    Quote Originally Posted by tckang View Post

    And no, i ONLY have N55, no N50 and no N90, unfortunately.
    I did tried N50 in Beijing's Li Ning free public testing some months back. N50 is a solid and nice racket for doubles. Quick and responsive. Somehow, however, i feel the smash lacks the punch as compared to N55. ( This is very debatable since many FHF fans are arguing if N50 is less powerful than N55 then how come FHF don't use N55, and how come FHF can still comes up with monster smash with N50?)
    My answer is we are not FHF and everyone will feel differently on the same racket. Again go and try out the rackets yourself, especially Li Ning Singapore has that facility. (Do you know how many fellow Forum members from Aussie, Canada, US, etc are so eagerly to try out LN rackets but don't know where to turn to?)

  4. #191
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    home
    Posts
    278
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    tckang,

    you may remember vivdly from your tennis playing years that seemingly less powerful, smaller and flexier racquets are in the hands of becker, sampras, ivanisevic, etc. however, they are the big bangers of the game!

    ferrerkiko, thus it might explain a bit on why fhf can do better w/ less stiffer or powerful racquet, that is, comparing n50 to n55, b'cos hitting the tiny sweetspot is not a problem for fhf. (i, however, have not used either racquet so i will never know).

    tckang, i hv (like twobeer) used LN n90, it is solid, stiff and powerful (as i said before, like a brick). it is good enough for me that i can wield it w confidence but i like arc zs more b'cos it has better feel/feedback unlike n90 which i think feels dead (twobeer might disagree). i would rate it close enough to the feel of rsl x3 gold, solid as a rock but i get more feedback from it than n90.

    cheers,

    MetalOrange

    p.s. i hv recently started to read the domains of loh and pemuda (i guess). very nice, i learned a lot despite reading just a few postings...my, my, it's really voluminous, like an encyclopedia. sometimes it touches on sensitive issues and can be political. hmmm, i'll just stay away from it. quite unlike when we chat/discuss/argue/defend/debunk or trash talk about badminton stuffs. man, you guys must tread carefully.

    p.s.2. bah kut teh huh? how about chicken kut tek or beef kut teh, even fish kut teh? is there such a thing? or it just don't taste like pork kut teh? i suppose when you refer to bah, it must be pork?

  5. #192
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,497
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yeah bro, i agreed with u, I hope to get more feedback from bros here on N90 & N50 from now on !

  6. #193
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    775
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    There prob a new version of all the N-series in April 2010 I been told !

  7. #194
    Regular Member tckang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boleh-Land
    Posts
    733
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MetalOrange View Post
    tckang,

    you may remember vivdly from your tennis playing years that seemingly less powerful, smaller and flexier racquets are in the hands of becker, sampras, ivanisevic, etc. however, they are the big bangers of the game!

    ferrerkiko, thus it might explain a bit on why fhf can do better w/ less stiffer or powerful racquet, that is, comparing n50 to n55, b'cos hitting the tiny sweetspot is not a problem for fhf. (i, however, have not used either racquet so i will never know).

    tckang, i hv (like twobeer) used LN n90, it is solid, stiff and powerful (as i said before, like a brick). it is good enough for me that i can wield it w confidence but i like arc zs more b'cos it has better feel/feedback unlike n90 which i think feels dead (twobeer might disagree). i would rate it close enough to the feel of rsl x3 gold, solid as a rock but i get more feedback from it than n90.

    cheers,

    MetalOrange

    p.s. i hv recently started to read the domains of loh and pemuda (i guess). very nice, i learned a lot despite reading just a few postings...my, my, it's really voluminous, like an encyclopedia. sometimes it touches on sensitive issues and can be political. hmmm, i'll just stay away from it. quite unlike when we chat/discuss/argue/defend/debunk or trash talk about badminton stuffs. man, you guys must tread carefully.

    p.s.2. bah kut teh huh? how about chicken kut tek or beef kut teh, even fish kut teh? is there such a thing? or it just don't taste like pork kut teh? i suppose when you refer to bah, it must be pork?
    Guess you are right on the choice of N50 for FHF. Nice analogy there with tennis....does ring a bell to me
    As for our Malaysian chat ...well let me says this is kinda "normal" in our day to day life over here. But you are right, political and sensitive issues shall be stayed out in this forum. No worries, our Mods are doing a great job watching all of us from the "above"
    As for Bah kut teh...there is only pork based. No beef, or fish..... Come Malaysia and try it when you have a chance. Lots of my French, UK, Japs, etc colleagues loves them to bits.

  8. #195
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    home
    Posts
    278
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    looks like FERRERKIKO has finally decided on ln n90. tks for tckang starting this LN fan club. See, it is beneficial with the aid of foresight & hindsight by reading postings here at BadmintonCentral, both constructive and otherwise.

  9. #196
    Regular Member tckang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boleh-Land
    Posts
    733
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MetalOrange View Post
    looks like FERRERKIKO has finally decided on ln n90. tks for tckang starting this LN fan club. See, it is beneficial with the aid of foresight & hindsight by reading postings here at BadmintonCentral, both constructive and otherwise.
    It's just for sharing and open to all Li Ning fans.

  10. #197
    Regular Member tckang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boleh-Land
    Posts
    733
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by staiger View Post
    There prob a new version of all the N-series in April 2010 I been told !
    New N series and a lot of other series rackets, and new bags will be launched 1st Jan 2010 in China. Thereafter, it will slowly be launched out in other countries.
    So, stay tuned.
    The new N90 and N50 looks nice ......so is the new 6/9 rackets bag

  11. #198
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    home
    Posts
    278
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    tckang,

    what are you saying man? new n90 and n50? the whole thing?

    hold on a second, you mean it's just a paintjob? otherwise the series number should have changed as well?

    MetalOrange

    p.s. you frequent wangfujing on weekends? reason being, it's the only place i like to come back and again...lots of happenin' scene?

  12. #199
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    67
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    MetalOrange,

    At this point I think we can assume its new N90 and N50

    Why? Cause they names it N90-II and N50-II. Speaking of paintjob, yes they do have new paintjob as well

  13. #200
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    home
    Posts
    278
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by takumifujiwara View Post
    MetalOrange,

    At this point I think we can assume its new N90 and N50

    Why? Cause they names it N90-II and N50-II. Speaking of paintjob, yes they do have new paintjob as well
    isn't it weird? n90-II and n50-II? kinda sounds like cameras or guns to me...mark II, mark III.

  14. #201
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    3,989
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MetalOrange View Post
    hold on a second, you mean it's just a paintjob? otherwise the series number should have changed as well?

    MetalOrange
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalOrange View Post
    isn't it weird? n90-II and n50-II? kinda sounds like cameras or guns to me...mark II, mark III.
    hmm. maybe you are reading to much into a name.. if you look at cars the VW Golf 2009 is not really the same car as the Golf-1 1974 :-).. same goes with todays porce 911 etc.. a racket name is reaaly nothing but a name....

    /T

  15. #202
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,497
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Bros: let's discuss and review N90 here: I heard quite a few feedback here saying N90 and even shop sellers of rackets says Li ning N90 is very stiff and too heavy to use.

    I think this is nonsense, i have to say sorry , if i offended some badminton fans here. If N90 is too stiff and heavy to use , why is it i saw in the pictures of french open , the china woman doubles are using it ,, are we man weaker than woman ??

  16. #203
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,272
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrerkiko View Post
    Bros: let's discuss and review N90 here: I heard quite a few feedback here saying N90 and even shop sellers of rackets says Li ning N90 is very stiff and too heavy to use.

    I think this is nonsense, i have to say sorry , if i offended some badminton fans here. If N90 is too stiff and heavy to use , why is it i saw in the pictures of french open , the china woman doubles are using it ,, are we man weaker than woman ??
    Are you weaker than Chinese WD players? Yes, obviously. They'll kick our butts just as fast as a CHN MD player.

    It's obviously modelled around the AT700....so it's moderate stiffness and heavy head. If some of us still use 2U, or add lead taper everywhere, or us the Panda Power ultra, it's fine....don't believe what the shop keeper says, though your rational is pretty flawed too.

  17. #204
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,497
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Bro: u make me laugh when u say we man are weaker than chinese ladies...

Page 12 of 135 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 62 112 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 36
    : 07-21-2012, 08:49 AM
  2. Replies: 18
    : 06-10-2012, 03:18 AM
  3. Li Ning Fan Club India
    By roheed in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 4
    : 05-07-2012, 11:12 AM
  4. WTB: WTB: Cheap Used Japan Yonex Rackets or Li-Ning N series Rackets. (SG)
    By dickson825 in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 0
    : 09-03-2011, 10:38 AM
  5. Replies: 152
    : 07-17-2010, 10:32 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •