User Tag List

Page 29 of 135 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 79 129 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Me too , i also used it if Lin dan use N90 (2)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seem like a lot of Lin Dan admirer here...
    Ferrerkiko , do you own any Li Ning racket?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bro, i am using Li Ning Power tec BP 301C, ranked 2rd most popular racket after N90.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrerkiko View Post
    Bro, i am using Li Ning Power tec BP 301C, ranked 2rd most popular racket after N90.
    but that isnt what your idol is using.

that's blasphemy!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yup and you will surely not be his TRUE fan! tsk tsk...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh My God. Another war is going to start.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by psychophant View Post
    but that isnt what your idol is using.

that's blasphemy!
    hwa, i like your posts

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrerkiko View Post
    Halo friend (,psychophant): i still got other group to join in , beside your Group at jurong area.. U not happy with me , pls settle it in court. And stop bully me here , this and that. Who tell u i am ban in other group, u dont talk nonsense over here. i already tell my brothers also adv level , that u had been bullying me all the way in the forum.. please stop it!

Dear Ferrekiko,

I wonder for people who dun know you, will they feel that you are being bullied in Forum? But for people who know you, seen your play & style, seen your posting, they should share a common message for you.

All players here start as a beginner, learn the hard way and make our progress thro years of humble listening and hardwork. There is nothing wrong to be a beginner or low intermediate. Who on earth is born an expert?

Many great players I know still insist they are low intermediate despite they are the real advance players.

The biggest fact people are pointing to you - Learn to be humble (and truely meant it in your heart), you will gain much more respect and learn more.

1. Claiming you are humble and willing to learn, but challenging others to settle in court or at inter-con just doesn't make you any better or more powerful guy in the game.
    2. Also, Calling someone "Brother" doesn't make you his Brother. Just like putting on a superman gear, doesn't make you superman.

A brand new year is approaching, hope you start afresh and in peace with the people here in Forum, and also at court.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cheer View Post
    2. Also, Calling someone "Brother" doesn't make you his Brother. Just like putting on a superman gear, doesn't make you superman.
    I like this sentence. Feel very uncomfortable when calling "Brother". All my hairs will stand up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i thought we're over with discussing about the ferret.

so BROTHERS *shudders*, let's concentrate on what this thread is all about --> Li Ning.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dear Ferrekiko,

I wonder for people who dun know you, will they feel that you are being bullied in Forum? But for people who know you, seen your play & style, seen your posting, they should share a common message for you.

All players here start as a beginner, learn the hard way and make our progress thro years of humble listening and hardwork. There is nothing wrong to be a beginner or low intermediate. Who on earth is born an expert?

Many great players I know still insist they are low intermediate despite they are the real advance players.

The biggest fact people are pointing to you - Learn to be humble (and truely meant it in your heart), you will gain much more respect and learn more.

1. Claiming you are humble and willing to learn, but challenging others to settle in court or at inter-con just doesn't make you any better or more powerful guy in the game.

A brand new year is approaching, hope you start afresh and in peace with the people here in Forum, and also at court.
    Akan datang 風雲 3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aspros_helios View Post
    Akan datang 風雲 3
    more like 头風 (insane) rather than 風雲 (Storm Warriors).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dear Ferrekiko,

You should make new thread for this post,hope theyll no more BC War ever again ...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some pictures of the expensive N90II package.

Pictures taken from badmintoncn.

Here you go,
    Attached Images Attached Images                                                                  

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looks wicked!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes , Bro chjeers , i agreed with u , i need to be humble... i will learn from better players.. thank you for your advice ... but this guy psychophant, keep bullying me in the forum and pm me also.. bro , he is stressing me , he is saying things which is not true... He say he want to smash me up... I cant be friend with a violent person .. he is driving me mentally stress!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bros: where to buy NS 95 string in singapore, I am interested ?