User Tag List

Page 30 of 135 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 80 130 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is the N90 II available at any stores in California or where can i buy the N90 II online? I only want the racket. I don't need all the other useless stuff that comes with it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was at Li-Ning ION Orchard earlier this evening and enquired about the N90II Limited Edition set. The staff informed me they will arrive in Singapore tomorrow but only be available for sale next month, Jan 2010. Presently price is yet to be determined but expect your nose to bleed paying for it.

50 sets will be allocated to Singapore only and they will also only be for sale in the flagship store at ION. They are not planning to distribute for sale in other sports store. Fellow Singaporeans so don't think of getting your usual 20% off in Queensway or 10&10 in Bras Basah .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Duplicate post... darn lag

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I doubt Lin dan will use the Li ning N90 (2)!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aramistuscany View Post
    I was at Li-Ning ION Orchard earlier this evening and enquired about the N90II Limited Edition set. The staff informed me they will arrive in Singapore tomorrow but only be available for sale next month, Jan 2010. Presently price is yet to be determined but expect your nose to bleed paying for it.

50 sets will be allocated to Singapore only and they will also only be for sale in the flagship store at ION. They are not planning to distribute for sale in other sports store. Fellow Singaporeans so don't think of getting your usual 20% off in Queensway or 10&10 in Bras Basah .
    Only 50 sets to Singapore? Ouch

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Brother Louislkw: Well done, thanks for sharing the beautiful pictures here, so u planning to get the racket N90 (2)?
    Last edited by Ferrerkiko; 12-29-2009 at 05:27 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Personally don't like the n90 2 colour scheme and the price is a little far fetched for a collectors item.(no use but to store o.O)
    Just put my order for the n90 and hopefully it will be with me in the next few weeks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by birdieman View Post
    Is the N90 II available at any stores in California or where can i buy the N90 II online? I only want the racket. I don't need all the other useless stuff that comes with it.
    You can try BBE shop.

I don't think you can just get the racket without other stuffs. Its come with the package.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrerkiko View Post
    Brother Louislkw: Well done, thanks for sharing the beautiful pictures here, so u planning to get the racket N90 (2)?
    Do Not call me Brother pls. We do not have the same blood relationship. Just call me louis will do.

Are you planning to send me a BIG gift for the Brand NEW YEAR in few days time? I would be greatly to accept.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No problem louis: u come hang flower joint 188, i treat u drink beer.. can !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes , Bro chjeers , i agreed with u , i need to be humble... i will learn from better players.. thank you for your advice ... but this guy psychophant, keep bullying me in the forum and pm me also.. bro , he is stressing me , he is saying things which is not true... He say he want to smash me up... I cant be friend with a violent person .. he is driving me mentally stress!
    if you want to quote me, please quote me properly.

1. i said you will be the target of my smashes on the badminton court. that's entirely different from your version of 'He say want to smash me up'. if you're really as good on the court as you think you are, you shouldnt be worried about that anyway. since your defense and jump smashes are at least 9.2/10 (or slightly better due to the application of white paint).

2. its quite obvious that you are the butt of the joke to alot of ppl in here, and not just me. so are you going to lodge complaints to the admin/moderators about all of them as well?

3. like what everyone else have repeatedly advised you, you should be humble and think twice (thrice or more, if necessary) before you click 'Submit Reply'. one very good recent example:Click here

4. last but not least, please stop calling others 'Brother'. its plain terrifying coming from you.

cheers!

ps: my apologies to the Mods for my rant!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No problem louis: u come hang flower joint 188, i treat u drink beer.. can !
    Thanks for your offer.

Flower joint and beer not really interest me.

We can alway play snooker or lucky ball and you contribute some into my empty wallet.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes , Bro chjeers , i agreed with u , i need to be humble... i will learn from better players.. thank you for your advice ... but this guy psychophant, keep bullying me in the forum and pm me also.. bro , he is stressing me , he is saying things which is not true... He say he want to smash me up... I cant be friend with a violent person .. he is driving me mentally stress!
    Sorry MOD for continuing topic irrelevant to this thread, but just tot its polite to reply when someone addresses the message to you.

Like I've said, not everyone you call "Bro" recognize you as brother.
    Besides, - I'm sister. But please don't even try to be my Jie Mei.

This forum is read by men, women, chinese, indian, malays , etc, etc. Agree with Psychophant, Please be more sensitive and responsible for your post - I believe you are not trying create war with people at Forum and at game.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The N90 2 has a bit too much gold in its design to make it look truly spectacular. i think darker colors could have worked nicer.

side note: does Li ning use yonex grips. the N90 in the photo seems to have one...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it could just be the grip that the person taking the photo applied, the photo doesn't look like a photo taken by Li Ning for their ads

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jymbalaya View Post
    The N90 2 has a bit too much gold in its design to make it look truly spectacular. i think darker colors could have worked nicer.

side note: does Li ning use yonex grips. the N90 in the photo seems to have one...
    on the contrary, i feel that the sparkling gold suits this racket well for the following reasons:
    1. at this price, it better be made of 999 gold!!!
    2. this racket's a piece of art, meant to be a shelf-queen or framed on the wall.
    3. it will be hard-pressed to find an owner who will be using it regularly. imagine the cost to fix a paint chip.

as for the Yonex grip in the pictures, its probably a Yonex marketing gimmick, attempting to hitch a free-ride from Li Ning.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yea I doubt anyone would use the racket, even IF it is being sold at a "cheaper" price. Looks to me more like a collectors item and as the poster above me says " meant to be a shelf-queen or framed on the wall". But damn....I thought the racket was made out of real gold for a second =O.

Haha I bet it would be a great weapon to use in a game of badminton =P. With all the sparkling from the paint, use it to blind your opponent and then GG. Game over =D.

Has anyone actually bought the racket and tried using it? Any differences from its older brother?(N90)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi takumifujiwara: I agreed with u..