User Tag List

Page 30 of 135 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 80 130 ... LastLast
Results 494 to 510 of 2292
  1. #494
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    San Jose, CA
    Posts
    52
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Is the N90 II available at any stores in California or where can i buy the N90 II online? I only want the racket. I don't need all the other useless stuff that comes with it.

  2. #495
    Regular Member aramistuscany's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Firenze, Tuscany
    Posts
    1,533
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I was at Li-Ning ION Orchard earlier this evening and enquired about the N90II Limited Edition set. The staff informed me they will arrive in Singapore tomorrow but only be available for sale next month, Jan 2010. Presently price is yet to be determined but expect your nose to bleed paying for it.

    50 sets will be allocated to Singapore only and they will also only be for sale in the flagship store at ION. They are not planning to distribute for sale in other sports store. Fellow Singaporeans so don't think of getting your usual 20% off in Queensway or 10&10 in Bras Basah .

  3. #496
    Regular Member aramistuscany's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Firenze, Tuscany
    Posts
    1,533
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Duplicate post... darn lag

  4. #497
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,514
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I doubt Lin dan will use the Li ning N90 (2)!

  5. #498
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Oakville, ON
    Posts
    305
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aramistuscany View Post
    I was at Li-Ning ION Orchard earlier this evening and enquired about the N90II Limited Edition set. The staff informed me they will arrive in Singapore tomorrow but only be available for sale next month, Jan 2010. Presently price is yet to be determined but expect your nose to bleed paying for it.

    50 sets will be allocated to Singapore only and they will also only be for sale in the flagship store at ION. They are not planning to distribute for sale in other sports store. Fellow Singaporeans so don't think of getting your usual 20% off in Queensway or 10&10 in Bras Basah .
    Only 50 sets to Singapore? Ouch

  6. #499
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,514
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Brother Louislkw: Well done, thanks for sharing the beautiful pictures here, so u planning to get the racket N90 (2)?
    Last edited by Ferrerkiko; 12-29-2009 at 05:27 PM.

  7. #500
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    673
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Personally don't like the n90 2 colour scheme and the price is a little far fetched for a collectors item.(no use but to store o.O)
    Just put my order for the n90 and hopefully it will be with me in the next few weeks.

  8. #501
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    B. Panjang (SG) / Malaysia
    Posts
    306
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by birdieman View Post
    Is the N90 II available at any stores in California or where can i buy the N90 II online? I only want the racket. I don't need all the other useless stuff that comes with it.
    You can try BBE shop.

    I don't think you can just get the racket without other stuffs. Its come with the package.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrerkiko View Post
    Brother Louislkw: Well done, thanks for sharing the beautiful pictures here, so u planning to get the racket N90 (2)?
    Do Not call me Brother pls. We do not have the same blood relationship. Just call me louis will do.

    Are you planning to send me a BIG gift for the Brand NEW YEAR in few days time? I would be greatly to accept.

  9. #502
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,514
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    No problem louis: u come hang flower joint 188, i treat u drink beer.. can !

  10. #503
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bishan, Singapore
    Posts
    1,148
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrerkiko View Post
    Yes , Bro chjeers , i agreed with u , i need to be humble... i will learn from better players.. thank you for your advice ... but this guy psychophant, keep bullying me in the forum and pm me also.. bro , he is stressing me , he is saying things which is not true... He say he want to smash me up... I cant be friend with a violent person .. he is driving me mentally stress!
    if you want to quote me, please quote me properly.

    1. i said you will be the target of my smashes on the badminton court. that's entirely different from your version of 'He say want to smash me up'. if you're really as good on the court as you think you are, you shouldnt be worried about that anyway. since your defense and jump smashes are at least 9.2/10 (or slightly better due to the application of white paint).

    2. its quite obvious that you are the butt of the joke to alot of ppl in here, and not just me. so are you going to lodge complaints to the admin/moderators about all of them as well?

    3. like what everyone else have repeatedly advised you, you should be humble and think twice (thrice or more, if necessary) before you click 'Submit Reply'. one very good recent example:Click here

    4. last but not least, please stop calling others 'Brother'. its plain terrifying coming from you.

    cheers!

    ps: my apologies to the Mods for my rant!

  11. #504
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    B. Panjang (SG) / Malaysia
    Posts
    306
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrerkiko View Post
    No problem louis: u come hang flower joint 188, i treat u drink beer.. can !
    Thanks for your offer.

    Flower joint and beer not really interest me.

    We can alway play snooker or lucky ball and you contribute some into my empty wallet.

  12. #505
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    25
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrerkiko View Post
    Yes , Bro chjeers , i agreed with u , i need to be humble... i will learn from better players.. thank you for your advice ... but this guy psychophant, keep bullying me in the forum and pm me also.. bro , he is stressing me , he is saying things which is not true... He say he want to smash me up... I cant be friend with a violent person .. he is driving me mentally stress!
    Sorry MOD for continuing topic irrelevant to this thread, but just tot its polite to reply when someone addresses the message to you.

    Like I've said, not everyone you call "Bro" recognize you as brother.
    Besides, - I'm sister. But please don't even try to be my Jie Mei.

    This forum is read by men, women, chinese, indian, malays , etc, etc. Agree with Psychophant, Please be more sensitive and responsible for your post - I believe you are not trying create war with people at Forum and at game.

  13. #506
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,271
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    The N90 2 has a bit too much gold in its design to make it look truly spectacular. i think darker colors could have worked nicer.

    side note: does Li ning use yonex grips. the N90 in the photo seems to have one...

  14. #507
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    137
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    it could just be the grip that the person taking the photo applied, the photo doesn't look like a photo taken by Li Ning for their ads

  15. #508
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bishan, Singapore
    Posts
    1,148
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jymbalaya View Post
    The N90 2 has a bit too much gold in its design to make it look truly spectacular. i think darker colors could have worked nicer.

    side note: does Li ning use yonex grips. the N90 in the photo seems to have one...
    on the contrary, i feel that the sparkling gold suits this racket well for the following reasons:
    1. at this price, it better be made of 999 gold!!!
    2. this racket's a piece of art, meant to be a shelf-queen or framed on the wall.
    3. it will be hard-pressed to find an owner who will be using it regularly. imagine the cost to fix a paint chip.

    as for the Yonex grip in the pictures, its probably a Yonex marketing gimmick, attempting to hitch a free-ride from Li Ning.

  16. #509
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    67
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yea I doubt anyone would use the racket, even IF it is being sold at a "cheaper" price. Looks to me more like a collectors item and as the poster above me says " meant to be a shelf-queen or framed on the wall". But damn....I thought the racket was made out of real gold for a second =O.

    Haha I bet it would be a great weapon to use in a game of badminton =P. With all the sparkling from the paint, use it to blind your opponent and then GG. Game over =D.

    Has anyone actually bought the racket and tried using it? Any differences from its older brother?(N90)

  17. #510
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,514
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi takumifujiwara: I agreed with u..

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 36
    : 07-21-2012, 08:49 AM
  2. Replies: 18
    : 06-10-2012, 03:18 AM
  3. Li Ning Fan Club India
    By roheed in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 4
    : 05-07-2012, 11:12 AM
  4. WTB: WTB: Cheap Used Japan Yonex Rackets or Li-Ning N series Rackets. (SG)
    By dickson825 in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 0
    : 09-03-2011, 10:38 AM
  5. Replies: 152
    : 07-17-2010, 10:32 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •