User Tag List

Page 38 of 135 FirstFirst ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 88 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lookeong View Post
    Anyone know where can get N90 II (racket only) in singapore and how much?
    Bro,
    It is only launching in China in Jan 2010.
    Please be patient to wait AT LEAST 2-3 months before it hit Singapore Li Ning.
    As for price, in China it is RMB1980 of N90 to RMB2080 for N90II. So you just need to check Li Ning Singapore retail shop price of N90 there and predict the price yourself first.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tckang View Post
    If yours is original, you need to see this :

http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...6&postcount=57
    Scratch the whole li ning logo part to reveal the full serial code

for old N90, original ones are 72 grommets. i will go back to check my N55 and see how many grommets. N55 should be same as N50.
    Will let you know tomorrow
    Oh. I thought i was supposed to completely scratch off the sticker down to the cardboard. No wonder i couldn't find anything

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bro,
    As for price, in China it is RMB1980 of N90 to RMB2080 for N90II. So you just need to check Li Ning Singapore retail shop price of N90 there and predict the price yourself first.

Thanks a lot tckang... will just wait and see more review about it..

Darren Ng

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

RMB 2080 for the N90II racket (N90 is at RMB 1980) - N90II reported a Balance Point (BP) of 304!
    RMB 1880 for the N50II racket (N50 is at RMB 1680) - N50II will adopt the 70 grommets system and has a BP of 295

*Prices are Li Ning RETAIL shop prices INSIDE CHINA ONLY. Online prices and different country prices may differ
    Hope the prices for older models will drop

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by twobeer View Post
    I think they are speced the same. n90-II ltd is golden and n90-II is red (quite similar to the n55 color scheme).

A small note is that N90-II does not mean that they will drop the N90. N90 and N90 will both be available.

The paint quality of N90 is not very impressive (easy to get paint-chips!) my guess is that n90-II has more durable paint.

N90-II should have same BP as the N90 but some inovative stuff seems to be added, for example a cone-shaped shaft (same idea as the 3-piece teapered shaft but a conic shaped one-piece construction to move the flexpoint higher).

It is impressive to see how focused Li Nings seem to be in development/research and sponsoring.. I think we players will benefit from a stiffer competition between Yonex, Victor and Li Ning Jockeying for the no.1 badminton makers spot in the future..

/T
    IF you follow this thread closely , nobody mentioned N90II is only sold as gift collection.
    N90II is a successor to N90, and likewise, N50II for N50.
    The N90II Limited Edition is just a "limited edition" for Li Ning to make some quick bucks.
    This trend is nothing new. Remember after AT700 old and AT700 new , Yonex come out a Lin Dan AT700 Limited collection? Same for the upcoming All England 100th Year Limited Arcsaber Edition as well.
    Hope this clears all confusion.
    I'm confused. Twobeer said N90II is red and N90II limited is golden. So the N90II is racket only and will be red color.....N90II limited is gift collection and golden color?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by birdieman View Post
    I'm confused. Twobeer said N90II is red and N90II limited is golden. So the N90II is racket only and will be red color.....N90II limited is gift collection and golden color?
    If you see the N90II color, it is golden-red.
    So, i am not so sure which part you are confused about. N90II is red and it is also golden, because it is golden-red.
    It is up to you to believe someone who is working in China, where Li Ning is born or otherwise. Free world. (No offence to all Li Ning fans worldwide, outside China )
    Last edited by tckang; 01-06-2010 at 04:21 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you see the N90II color, it is golden-red.
    So, i am not so sure which part you are confused about. N90II is red and it is also golden, because it is golden-red.
    It is up to you to believe someone who is working in China, where Li Ning is born or otherwise. Free world. (No offence to all Li Ning fans worldwide, outside China )
    But what Twobeer said was N90II was red like N55 color scheme and he said N90II limited was golden color with a little red. He's saying it will be different color scheme for N90II and N90II limited. Thats why I'm a little confused. It's not as though I don't believe you.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dawei94 View Post
    does anyone have an N50 with only 70 grommets?
    I ordered mine from badmintonshoponline, which i thought was reliable (i heard the products were good, customer service bad), but now i count the grommets and there's only 70, when there should be 72 (I think). Is mine fake or do other people have 70 grommet N50s as well?
    Are you sure it is 70 grommets? Try counting it without the strings as sometimes the stringing pattern makes counting a bit more difficult.
    Frankly, I have not seen a 70 grommets frame, which will also result in 21 cross strings instead of 22.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Babolat X-Feel series has 70 grommet holes. Actually 20 of them are grommetless.

The string bed is 20/21.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bro,
    If that is the case, we are then looking at likely anywhere between SGD499-539 for the N90II in Li-Ning at ION Orchard .

This was the SOTX Woven 16 price when it was first released here a couple of years back.
    Last edited by aramistuscany; 01-06-2010 at 08:29 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default a pic says more than...

Quote Originally Posted by taneepak View Post
    Are you sure it is 70 grommets? Try counting it without the strings as sometimes the stringing pattern makes counting a bit more difficult.
    Frankly, I have not seen a 70 grommets frame, which will also result in 21 cross strings instead of 22.
    A pics says more...

N50:
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But what Twobeer said was N90II was red like N55 color scheme and he said N90II limited was golden color with a little red. He's saying it will be different color scheme for N90II and N90II limited. Thats why I'm a little confused. It's not as though I don't believe you.
    it is red and gold or some might say red and shimmering yellow, ns90II that is. no mistake here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MetalOrange View Post
    it is red and gold or some might say red and shimmering yellow, ns90II that is. no mistake here.
    So the N90II and N90II limited will both have the same color scheme? It will not be different?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So the N90II and N90II limited will both have the same color scheme? It will not be different?
    I am sure there will be decal that are different between the two models (like what yonex did with the AT700 & AT700LTD)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MetalOrange View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LD rules! View Post
    I am sure there will be decal that are different between the two models (like what yonex did with the AT700 & AT700LTD)
    According my source that the limited was 80% gold and 20% red etc. and the N90-II std. would be 80% red and 20% gold etc..(I even got a peak at a mock up of the 2010 catalogue). This was prerelease info though so maybe they have changed their mind and will only release the "golden" version?!? I guess time will tell :-)

/Twobeer

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by twobeer View Post
    According my source that the limited was 80% gold and 20% red etc. and the N90-II std. would be 80% red and 20% gold etc..(I even got a peak at a mock up of the 2010 catalogue). This was prerelease info though so maybe they have changed their mind and will only release the "golden" version?!? I guess time will tell :-)

/Twobeer
    yes your right time will tell. maybe they will lose the red all together for the LTD version? And keep the red for the "standard N90II) ? We will find out when they are on the shelves.

Btw twobeer, juventus1 is at it again !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LD rules! View Post
    yes your right time will tell. maybe they will lose the red all together for the LTD version? And keep the red for the "standard N90II) ? We will find out when they are on the shelves.

Btw twobeer, juventus1 is at it again !
    noted.. I made a response, at least he seems emotional about badminton gears which is a better than being apathetic about it... probably a kid...

If he keeps it up I guess there always is the ignore list alternative :-)

/Twobeer

Page 38 of 135 FirstFirst ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 88 ... LastLast