User Tag List

Page 43 of 135 FirstFirst ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 93 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Amin Khalili View Post
    Beng Guan , the left side of the racket is Li Ning bottle ... Is it Li Ning shuttle in another side??It seem like one ...
    Yes. the other side is Li Ning Shuttle. This limited set have all like string, grip certificate, bottle, shuttlecock, Li Ning National Team Photo, medal and TOWEL.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey can someone tell me if N55 is supposed to have a rounder head or is there something wrong with my stringing?? thanks a lot.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Babyface View Post
    TCkang, are you at home now by any chance to have a look at your racket?
    Sorry for the late reply.
    Anyway, my N55 has a code K09NL07 engraved at the end of the shaft, just before the starting of the cone.
    I believe K09NL07 is some kind of a batch code, not the authenticity code. If not, how can you explain my N55 and taneepak's N55 shares the same code? Logically it is only possible if it is a batch code. The only way to know if it is original or not is the serial code available at the back of the paper back racket cover where you need to scratch it to reveal the number and then call/log on to verify it.
    Hope this helps.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks tckang,
    My code matches up to the time in which i first sctractched it off and logged in first time
    All the pictures are accurate to, as well as the grommet count.
    Just to top it off, my uncle bought it from a li ning dealer shop in china
    thanks for all the help

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by at900_power View Post
    Hey can someone tell me if N55 is supposed to have a rounder head or is there something wrong with my stringing?? thanks a lot.
    May i know at what tension you string it? Also is it a 2 knots or 4 knots stringing? How reputable is the stringer at your neighborhood?
    Racket frame distortion only happens when you subject your racket to high tension range (28lbs and above) and/or your stringer is not expert enough and/or your racket frame already has some defects. Other than that, most of the time they are fine. (i.e not noticeable to our naked eyes)
    The N55 head is rounder if you compare to iso-oval racket like YY Arc Z but it is not as round as a perfect "ROUND" if you know what i mean. But it does not look exactly like an egg shape.
    Hope this super lay man explanation answers your concerns.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

pics

And strung and gripped

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

pics
    Ahhh i see a happy man with his new toys.
    Way to go! All the best to your new weapon. Remember to drop us some reviews once you get used to this LD's "beast"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HELLO all,

I wanna buy new shoes, did anybody tested any of li-ning shoes, and what do you think i have SHB100 now and was wandering if lining or victor can make as good shoes as yonex.

And if you have tested witch one would you recommend as best.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i have both li ning and victor shoes during the last year and both are excellent. victor is the 9200 and i cant remember the li ning code product but here's a pic.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bender123 View Post
    HELLO all,

I wanna buy new shoes, did anybody tested any of li-ning shoes, and what do you think i have SHB100 now and was wandering if lining or victor can make as good shoes as yonex.

And if you have tested witch one would you recommend as best.
    Like you, i own a pair of Yonex SHB-100LTD but i also have a pair of Li Ning shoes. Frankly , to me, both are equally good. Li Ning shoes are not that bad at all. The only thing that i HATE (yes i HATE) is the way Li Ning name their badminton shoe range. The code are so hard to remember and they are not "group" at all (like SHB-100,101.200 are all SHB series in Yonex for example)
    Who will remember shoe code like 2YMC869-2 ? (and that is one among 20-30 different models)
    Conclusion, the shoes are good. But to remember which model, you can jolly well forget it. I am sure i am not the only one with this problem on remembering Li Ning badminton shoe code.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for replay, i was looking to get shoes from this place,

http://www.thaisportswarehouse.com/i...mart&Itemid=64

So witch of them do you think is best(you have tried).

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tckang View Post
    Like you, i own a pair of Yonex SHB-100LTD but i also have a pair of Li Ning shoes. Frankly , to me, both are equally good. Li Ning shoes are not that bad at all. The only thing that i HATE (yes i HATE) is the way Li Ning name their badminton shoe range. The code are so hard to remember and they are not "group" at all (like SHB-100,101.200 are all SHB series in Yonex for example)
    Who will remember shoe code like 2YMC869-2 ? (and that is one among 20-30 different models)
    Conclusion, the shoes are good. But to remember which model, you can jolly well forget it. I am sure i am not the only one with this problem on remembering Li Ning badminton shoe code.
    I also had this problem, I wanted to order li ning shoes but to remeber the names it's pretty much impossible
    I think babyface's shoes are 2YMD 643-? I know the gold version are 2YMD643-1 but not sure what these are
    Babyface care to tell me if the like ning shows are the same width as yonex shoes? Do they have the same sizes as the yonex shoes or do you have to order a size up cause they are a tight fit ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bender123 View Post
    Thanks for replay, i was looking to get shoes from this place,

http://www.thaisportswarehouse.com/i...mart&Itemid=64

So witch of them do you think is best(you have tried).
    The one i bought and models i tried are non of the 9 models on display on the link above.
    Sorry.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The yonex shoes, victor shoes and li nings are all the same mate. i have 8.5 uk for all the shoes. And the code is similar to what ld rules wrote... i just can't remember the code lol but i did post tem up somewhere in the footwear section

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The yonex shoes, victor shoes and li nings are all the same mate. i have 8.5 uk for all the shoes. And the code is similar to what ld rules wrote... i just can't remember the code lol but i did post tem up somewhere in the footwear section
    thanks for this information, I am not sure whether I will buy the li ning shoes though,

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tckang View Post
    May i know at what tension you string it? Also is it a 2 knots or 4 knots stringing? How reputable is the stringer at your neighborhood?
    Racket frame distortion only happens when you subject your racket to high tension range (28lbs and above) and/or your stringer is not expert enough and/or your racket frame already has some defects. Other than that, most of the time they are fine. (i.e not noticeable to our naked eyes)
    The N55 head is rounder if you compare to iso-oval racket like YY Arc Z but it is not as round as a perfect "ROUND" if you know what i mean. But it does not look exactly like an egg shape.
    Hope this super lay man explanation answers your concerns.
    hey thanks it helps alot. yah my racket is not a perfect round per se. but i compared it with like N90 and my apacs lethal 60 it looks slightly wider. so I am wondering if the racket is like that or there is something wrong with the stringing. based on wad you say can i assume that its the nature of the racket??

Page 43 of 135 FirstFirst ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 93 ... LastLast