User Tag List

Page 50 of 135 FirstFirst ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 100 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dear BC-Forumers,

I have scratched the Li-Ning logo on that piece of cardboard covering the racket frame and the codes are revealed, but I cannot find exactly where do I key in the code in the Li-Ning webpage.

Thank you for any inputs and assistance.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

is there supposed to be a difference between the n90 and n90ii in terms of play? -.-

bengguan, always jealous of your pictures, seems like you have access to every racket imaginable T__T

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You all should ask bengguan the difference between N90, N90II and N90II Classic .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker View Post
    Dear BC-Forumers,

I have scratched the Li-Ning logo on that piece of cardboard covering the racket frame and the codes are revealed, but I cannot find exactly where do I key in the code in the Li-Ning webpage.

Thank you for any inputs and assistance.
    Haha...finally found the answer to my own query...phewwww...

Hence, for our fellow BC-forumers who want to check the authenticity of their Li-Ning rackets:

This is the webpage you should go to: http://www.e-lining.com/index.htm?index=true , at below left of the webpage and you can see the chinese words: 防伪查询 .

You will then be linked to this new page: http://www.li-ning.com/fwcx/ whereby you will key in the 16 numbers located at the back of the cardboard covering the racket frame.

Upon authentication, you will see the below pop-up message:

感谢您购买李宁公司生产的正宗产品。 商品号码:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx若想复查,请输入一个不大于6位数的复查密码。 输入密码 确认密码 Thank you for purchasing Li-Ning genuine product.
    Validation Code: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    If you want to re-validate another product, please enter a re-validation password which is not more than six-digit.
    Last edited by Slacker; 02-06-2010 at 09:15 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for the awesome pictures xD, N90 II doesn't look that bad

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker View Post
    Haha...finally found the answer to my own query...phewwww...

Hence, for our fellow BC-forumers who want to check the authenticity of their Li-Ning rackets:

This is the webpage you should go to: http://www.e-lining.com/index.htm?index=true , at below left of the webpage and you can see the chinese words: 防伪查询 .

You will then be linked to this new page: http://www.li-ning.com/fwcx/ whereby you will key in the 16 numbers located at the back of the cardboard covering the racket frame.

Upon authentication, you will see the below pop-up message:

感谢您购买李宁公司生产的正宗产品。 商品号码:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx若想复查,请输入一个不大于6位数的复查密码。 输入密码 确认密码 Thank you for purchasing Li-Ning genuine product.
    Validation Code: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    If you want to re-validate another product, please enter a re-validation password which is not more than six-digit.
    So the password is bascially behind that cardhold thingy on the racket head?, and after you enter the "code", it pops up and tells you it's authentic. That' all xD

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it also states the time in which you first used the code to say that it is geniune

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Babyface View Post
    it also states the time in which you first used the code to say that it is geniune
    Oh, wait, I thought the code should say, "Time" that you bought it and when it was bought? o.o, or does it just say the first time you checked for authentication, so you know some one didn't use the code before you?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Babyface View Post
    nice pics.
    Just realised that the shaft number on the n50II is in the same 3 letter format as my n90
    how many Li-Ning rackets do you have babyface ? Did you buy a 2nd N90 ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i have 2 n90s.
    And regarding the code, i believe its when you first log in, (china time) that it states for genuine product.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I notice that the frame shape and dimensions of the N55 and N90II are similar. The only difference is the location of the serial number, the colour of the grommets, the cosmetics, the extra signature on the N90II, and the head-heaviness of the N90II. Both use extraordinarilly stiff materials of very high youngs modulus, far higher than yonex's top range. This only applies to the N series. The low price Li Ning series use materials that are no where near as stiff.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by taneepak View Post
    I notice that the frame shape and dimensions of the N55 and N90II are similar. The only difference is the location of the serial number, the colour of the grommets, the cosmetics, the extra signature on the N90II, and the head-heaviness of the N90II. Both use extraordinarilly stiff materials of very high youngs modulus, far higher than yonex's top range. This only applies to the N series. The low price Li Ning series use materials that are no where near as stiff.
    Look at the pics closely, the head shape of N90 is similar to N90 II and N55 is different...
    Last edited by Flexsis; 02-06-2010 at 11:39 PM. Reason: Wrong INformation

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Flexsis View Post
    Look at the pics closely, the head shape of N90 is similar to N90 II and N55 is different...
    I have something better than looking at the pictures-that is I have both these racquets. My Flame N55 was actually strung by China's national team stringer during the recent East Asian Games held in Hong Kong. After two weeks I cut the string and restrung myself and it plays much better now. My Woods N 90 II looks like it came out from the same mold as the N55, except for the drilling of the holes for the grommets. Both the N90 II and the N55 have frames that are of similar material stiffness.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

taneepak, have you got or had a n90 to do a comparison?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by taneepak View Post
    I have something better than looking at the pictures-that is I have both these racquets. My Flame N55 was actually strung by China's national team stringer during the recent East Asian Games held in Hong Kong. After two weeks I cut the string and restrung myself and it plays much better now. My Woods N 90 II looks like it came out from the same mold as the N55, except for the drilling of the holes for the grommets. Both the N90 II and the N55 have frames that are of similar material stiffness.
    >.> Oh dang they downgraded N90II to N55's level =/, wait.. why does N55 stringed by a national chinese team stringer have to do with N90 and N50 similaries?, are you talking about Classic o.o
    Last edited by Flexsis; 02-07-2010 at 02:28 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Flexsis View Post
    >.> Oh dang they downgraded N90II to N55's level =/, wait.. why does N55 stringed by a national chinese team stringer have to do with N90 and N50 similaries?, are you talking about Classic o.o
    I have at no time talked about the N50 or the N90 Classic, only the N55 and the N90II. As I said, both the N55 and the N90II have the same frame. The head-heaviness of the N90II comes from transferring more of the prepreg to the tip to have higher density.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

for those in the UK the N30, N33, N50, N70, N90. These rackets along with the LD black top, black CHN shorts and three pairs of Li Ning shoes are now available for per order @ www.tennisnuts.com

Page 50 of 135 FirstFirst ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 100 ... LastLast