User Tag List

Page 57 of 135 FirstFirst ... 7 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 107 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by li00075 View Post
    where can i get n70 grommets?
    try, mybadmintonstore.com, badmintononline.us, bbeshop, bbesports, I am not sure, but one of these might have them

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, hello... I'm new here, i wonder if anyone can give me some information about Li-Ning N50II in Shanghai, because i'm planning to go there next week or so... I never been there, so anyone can help me about the location of the store and the price maybe? Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haha... The dark side :P

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Lining N55

hi.. just bought N55 for 80 euros, it's a test racket and i bought during Finnish International Open. Already test it yesterday. It's excellent. But unfornately my doubles partner hit it during the game, and leave a small chip on the top of the raacket.. Anyway im still lucky cause the racket not crack and still good condition... hahaha that's all my first experience of lining racket.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SonYu View Post
    Well, hello... I'm new here, i wonder if anyone can give me some information about Li-Ning N50II in Shanghai, because i'm planning to go there next week or so... I never been there, so anyone can help me about the location of the store and the price maybe? Thanks
    There is one big Li Ning store in Nanjing road, you wont miss it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yoppy View Post
    There is one big Li Ning store in Nanjing road, you wont miss it.
    Nanjing Road? Ok then.. Is there another option? I mean another Li-Ning store besides that one... How about the price? Is it more expensive in the retail store?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nanjing Road? Ok then.. Is there another option? I mean another Li-Ning store besides that one... How about the price? Is it more expensive in the retail store?
    Thats the only one i know in Shanghai. I was a tourist, so could not go to too many places. Price wise, i bought the big red bag for around RMB300 which as far as i know turn out to be cheaper. I saw the same bag going for about RMB450 online.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yoppy View Post
    Thats the only one i know in Shanghai. I was a tourist, so could not go to too many places. Price wise, i bought the big red bag for around RMB300 which as far as i know turn out to be cheaper. I saw the same bag going for about RMB450 online.
    All right, thanks for the info
    Well i'm a tourist too, since i never been there before so I search for any info because i'm planning to buy a racket there if the price is cheaper than my country's... Was it on sale when you bought the bag?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think bbeshop has a store also in shanghai, you might want to check them out as well since their prices are lower than the LN retail store...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All right, thanks for the info
    Well i'm a tourist too, since i never been there before so I search for any info because i'm planning to buy a racket there if the price is cheaper than my country's... Was it on sale when you bought the bag?
    It could be on sale, but im not sure. I only remember if you buy the bag, you then entitle buy the t-shirt for only RMB10 something like that.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jasonvan View Post
    I think bbeshop has a store also in shanghai, you might want to check them out as well since their prices are lower than the LN retail store...
    bbeshop? Do you know the address in Shanghai? Well there are lots of fake /counterfeit product out there, i'm looking for genuine product so i think i'll buy it at the retail li-ning store for my safety... But if bbeshop sell genuine product also, and the price is lower than the retail store thats a good idea... Thanks for the info

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

bbeshop? Do you know the address in Shanghai? Well there are lots of fake /counterfeit product out there, i'm looking for genuine product so i think i'll buy it at the retail li-ning store for my safety... But if bbeshop sell genuine product also, and the price is lower than the retail store thats a good idea... Thanks for the info
    It (the address, phone etc) is all in their BBE website (note: BBE Shop and BBE Sports are different sites )

http://www.bbeshop.com/index_aboutbbe.htm

长宁区天山路653号
    Chang Ning Area, Tian Shan Road, No. 653 (If you don't read mandarin)

Good luck.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tckang View Post
    It (the address, phone etc) is all in their BBE website (note: BBE Shop and BBE Sports are different sites )

http://www.bbeshop.com/index_aboutbbe.htm

长宁区天山路653号
    Chang Ning Area, Tian Shan Road, No. 653 (If you don't read mandarin)

Good luck.
    Well i've look at the site, Li-Ning N50 2nd generation cost 1880 RMB woah is this the retail price? So expensive then... No discount? In my country Li-Ning N50 2nd generation only cost 1.900.000 Rupiah (around 1410 RMB only), and get 3 zipper Li-Ning bag... Again, thanks for the info

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well i've look at the site, Li-Ning N50 2nd generation cost 1880 RMB woah is this the retail price? So expensive then... No discount? In my country Li-Ning N50 2nd generation only cost 1.900.000 Rupiah (around 1410 RMB only), and get 3 zipper Li-Ning bag... Again, thanks for the info
    Pretty sure that's the retail price and there's discount on top of it when you buy and it comes with the bag....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rest assured this is the price because Li Ning is suppose to be their "national pride" and also the fact all their national team idols uses Li Ning. So the most expensive price (when NO discount) to buy a Li Ning is Within China itself. Coz they are filthy rich!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you may buy the fake one .....

remember there is no Li Ning officially in Indonesia, some shops got Li Ning direct from China, while others got from Li Ning Singapore.
    also you can find fake Li Ning easily in Indonesia.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by maa2003 View Post
    you may buy the fake one .....

remember there is no Li Ning officially in Indonesia, some shops got Li Ning direct from China, while others got from Li Ning Singapore.
    also you can find fake Li Ning easily in Indonesia.
    If there is fake LN in INA, that means there is also fake LN in somewhere alse too. As far as I know INA still dont know how to copy racket paint as well as CHN or TWN, so most of fake rackets sold in INA are imported from CHN or TWN.

Page 57 of 135 FirstFirst ... 7 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 107 ... LastLast