User Tag List

Page 63 of 135 FirstFirst ... 13 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 113 ... LastLast
Results 1,055 to 1,071 of 2292
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tckang View Post
    Hey there,
    hahaha i think it is missunderstanding. I SAW your post but i never thought u expect a reply and also at that time i don't really understand what you mean by "any typo" in the top 5 racket post
    So now you know, my beloved N55 has sailed a long way to another continent to someone who loves it more, and in return i got his Arc Z 3U.
    I still own a lot of Li Ning T shirts, and a pair of shoes.
    Er, well, oh, it doesn't count (shirts and short plus shoes) because the thread says: Li Ning RACKETS Fan Club.

Essentially you have your top 2 (because the 3 Arcs are categorically the same).

Well, I guess I get it now after reading kwun's revised top 5 rackets. You must've inserted the N55 somewhere in your top 5 list if it was awhile back but since we are talking now...yeah, someday my SW 35 shall slowly descend down the top 5 ladder but not yet.

Tks. Btw, is it time for you to start Z fans club? Hold it, on a second thought, you'd probably rethink the thread name because Z sounds more like a car thread, like: 370Z

RvS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RSLvictorSOTX View Post
    Er, well, oh, it doesn't count (shirts and short plus shoes) because the thread says: Li Ning RACKETS Fan Club.

Essentially you have your top 2 (because the 3 Arcs are categorically the same).

Well, I guess I get it now after reading kwun's revised top 5 rackets. You must've inserted the N55 somewhere in your top 5 list if it was awhile back but since we are talking now...yeah, someday my SW 35 shall slowly descend down the top 5 ladder but not yet.

Tks. Btw, is it time for you to start Z fans club? Hold it, on a second thought, you'd probably rethink the thread name because Z sounds more like a car thread, like: 370Z

RvS
    hahahaha yeah, Nissan Fairlady ....nice Z ....kekekeke
    Nah, Arc Z thread is already been up so long.
    And to revise my ranking will be very easy, currently i have 2 2U Arc Z and 2 3U Arc Z (JP, SP and UK) and i ordered a special edition TH Arc Z (Coming in July, JP). Other than that, i only left a AT900T and a ZELM PP10000.
    With all that, i might be "voted out" of this thread hahahaha.

Rest assured, i will still keep all posted on latest insider news, promotion (DISCOUNT!), etc on Li Ning since i am in their heart land.

Cheers

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I a bit disappointed when 10 & 10 boss not able to get for me , Lin dan thomas cup wear, even ion shop also sold out .. I dont understand why their stock is so low , now Li ning is in hot demand than Yonex. I go through this forum , see whether which online shop is reliable , read through badmintononline.us .. heard bad review on them ,, i got their msn .. communciate with the owner also take very long time to reply on enquiry . I start to worry,, if i order from him.. will my stock never arrive. I better believe what the brothers say in this forum .. bad service!

So i get to know another online shop bbesports.. its a online shop in beijing ,, i get to communicate with them and told them about the China thomas cup wear . So they told me they got stock , order from them .. and they told me it will take about 1 week to arrive. ok i told them no problem. I order from them on the 9 of June and was send out by air shippment on the next day .. on the 14 they e.mail me , told me my track no.. On the 15th , i receive a call from Sing post to collect my goods.. I was surprise how fast they were ..within 5 days , the stock arrive..

I recommend all brothers here who want to order badminton equipment.. this bbesports was very fast and provide good service..
    very effecient.. i give a good rating 9/10 . for good service.
    Last edited by Ferrerkiko; 06-19-2010 at 11:29 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrerkiko View Post

So i get to know another online shop bbesports.. its a online shop in beijing ,, i get to communicate with them and told them about the China thomas cup wear . So they told me they got stock , order from them .. and they told me it will take about 1 week to arrive. ok i told them no problem. I order from them on the 9 of June and was send out by air shippment on the next day .. on the 14 they e.mail me , told me my track no.. On the 15th , i receive a call from Sing post to collect my goods.. I was surprise how fast they were ..within 5 days , the stock arrive..

I recommend all brothers here who want to order badminton equipment.. this bbesports was very fast and provide good service..
    very effecient.. i give a good rating 9/10 . for good service.
    Will keep bbesports in mind when ordering online, hopefully they have a bilingual site!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Will keep bbesports in mind when ordering online, hopefully they have a bilingual site!
    Don't worry, BBE Sport and BBE Shop (NOTE, they are two DIFFERENT online shops!) both are good in pricing (though not the best price), fast delivery and available in English and Chinese.
    Some of our forum members have bought from them before.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't worry, BBE Sport and BBE Shop (NOTE, they are two DIFFERENT online shops!) both are good in pricing (though not the best price), fast delivery and available in English and Chinese.
    In comparison to Camel Sports? How does BBE Sport and BBE Shop stack up in terms of cost efficiency?

RvS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've purchased rackets from BBE Sports and BBE Shop myself they're both very good... Their shipping charges are pretty reasonable and I've also purchased from their store directly when I travelled to China....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In comparison to Camel Sports? How does BBE Sport and BBE Shop stack up in terms of cost efficiency?

RvS
    Camel Sports is only good if you want those JP coded stuffs (bags, rackets, clothing, etc.) Of course they do carry some SP and CP coded Yonex stuff as well and their price are comparable with BBE Sport and BBE Shop. In terms of pricing, i would say they are all quite ok, and you get the satisfaction of buying genuine, no worries of IF those cheap deal are fakes or not. But definitely they are not the Cheapest in China for sure, but their price are competitive to most genuine Yonex sellers worldwide i must say.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi...i just ordered N70 in johor, rm680 including deliver fees. wanna ask few question, is n70 very heavier to play??i mean heavy weight and the head heavier izzit same with N90?? i really so scared i not suit with this racket, cause i previously using a balancing rsl racket, anyone can giv some opinion to me about my question? i am not a advance player but the basic skill know how 2 play and i use quite a lot time jump smash per game, (maybe i shorter). That my level, can i handle this racket?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

N70 is only slightly head heavy, it almost feels like even balance to me, it is nowhere near a N90 in terms of head heaviness as I have both... Even a N77 feels more head heavier than N70....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

got my N70 for 130€ converted 1109 RMB

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

RSL -> Yonex -> Li Ning

reason for switching:
    cuz my YY TI-10 broke and looking for something new ;D

impression:
    compared to the other rackets of the national team it is one of the best looking one reason why I decided to buy the N70

during the game
    compared to YY TI-10 itīs more head heavy a little bit hard to handle especially by flat shots but if you get used to itīs gives you an extra punch
    playing clears - without any problems the sound when you hit the bird itīs just amazing^^ play with BG 80 at 11kg

smashing
    Iīm still little bit too slow with this racket to find the right moment to smash but when I got thos itīs ... just a good feeling

also bought the black shirt which they wore at the sudiman cup
    compared to the design of Yonex Li Ning seems to have the better designers

p.s. still donīt like the bags of Li Ning *fg

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

nice n70?? but izzit very heavier compare to apacs nano900??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

dunno cuz I never used apacs before same for YY Nanospeed 9900

according to the infor. given the bp should be around 300mm may it helps you more
    the first time when I hold it was quite heavy in comparison to the TI-10 maybe due to itīs head heavyness but you will like it when you play a few times with it

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i use b4 lining uc2200a, the racket really heavy for me, i scared n70 same weight with the racket then i die...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by y2k03250 View Post
    i use b4 lining uc2200a, the racket really heavy for me, i scared n70 same weight with the racket then i die...
    yes UC2200A is heavy indeed (91g unstrung?). Do you play doubles with this racket?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ya...my friend using, he bought and i used it for double play, really heavy for me....just one game my hand almost no energy....thats y i scared n70 same weight with the racket lo...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yo, N90II, can somebody advise the best price in MAS??