User Tag List

Page 78 of 135 FirstFirst ... 28 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 128 ... LastLast
Results 1,310 to 1,326 of 2292
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i recently just bought a n50, awesome racket. but is the grip size W3 bigger than yonex's G5? cos it does feels bigger than usual

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by senghoe91 View Post
    i recently just bought a n50, awesome racket. but is the grip size W3 bigger than yonex's G5? cos it does feels bigger than usual
    W3 is weight (U3), the grip size is indicated with an 'S' (mine are all S2, which is the same as a Yonex G5)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeap, wat i meant was S3, so it is bigger. guess i have to remove the overgrip and play with the original grip

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Finally i got myself a N-50 which cost me RMB 1,247 from the original price of RMB 1,780. Checked the authentic number on LiNing website verified as original. This would be my very first LiNing racket and thus number#1 most expensive racket i've ever bought since born. Haven't tested it yet but soon enough will do. Strung with YY BG66 at V26/H25. I was tempted to buy Yonex AS8DX or Ti-10 which slightly cheaper but didn't since can get YY almost everywhere in Asia.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by arfandy View Post
    Finally i got myself a N-50 which cost me RMB 1,247 from the original price of RMB 1,780. Checked the authentic number on LiNing website verified as original. This would be my very first LiNing racket and thus number#1 most expensive racket i've ever bought since born. Haven't tested it yet but soon enough will do. Strung with YY BG66 at V26/H25. I was tempted to buy Yonex AS8DX or Ti-10 which slightly cheaper but didn't since can get YY almost everywhere in Asia.
    Congralutation on your new LN N50, I'm sure you will have no regret over buying this racket especially if you are a double player.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes! so far no regret compared to my Spira21 & BS11. Still trying to get used to the timing thou! I found it a bit less head-heavy and balanced. But the power is definitely there.

Just out of curiosity, i happened to use towel overgrip on the racket but my hand isn't sweating-wet type! Thus several times i almost flew/dropped my racket during smashes. Any suggestion on how to deal with this "slippery" towel-grip other than replace it to rubber grip? (The towel grip is original YY and quite costly for me yet new. I'd prefer not to replace it until another month or two.)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I believe there is a powder that you can use to make it a bit tacky

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This question maybe is too early, but is there any news of Li Ning coming out with new series (N-gen III)?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well, i'm currently living in Beijing and i don't see any new lining promo regarding new rackets. maybe within this week i'll visit lining dept store again and check out if any new upcoming rackets. will post soon if any.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah please mate. I can't wait to see LN another onslaught on YY and Victor, as you might know VT80 and X80 are quite popular now. Surely LN does not want to loose some hard gained ground it made with the N series.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yoppy View Post
    Yeah please mate. I can't wait to see LN another onslaught on YY and Victor, as you might know VT80 and X80 are quite popular now. Surely LN does not want to loose some hard gained ground it made with the N series.
    Li-ning just needs to create a N80 to compete with the other 80's lolololol

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Xero888 View Post
    Li-ning just needs to create a N80 to compete with the other 80's lolololol
    Surely an "N80" would be a copyright breach ? As Nokia N80 phone has been out ages ago

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LD rules! View Post
    Surely an "N80" would be a copyright breach ? As Nokia N80 phone has been out ages ago
    How about N80X? LOL

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would like a new LN release, but I really have my doubts about that. The 2nd gen rackets are hardly available (no European shop has any but the N50II and N90II) and there have been no rumors or any pics of pros testing their new stuff...I guess they're gonna take at least a few months to bring out new top rackets. Better for my wallet anyway

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Was in a shop yesterday looking at LN N series racket and realize not all N series have serial number on it, only 3 letter is engrave on the shaft near the cone area. How can we tell they are real or fake?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by j4ckie View Post
    I would like a new LN release, but I really have my doubts about that. The 2nd gen rackets are hardly available (no European shop has any but the N50II and N90II) and there have been no rumors or any pics of pros testing their new stuff...I guess they're gonna take at least a few months to bring out new top rackets. Better for my wallet anyway
    Personally I think if they come out with new rackets, will probably be during some sort of tournment in China or for the Olympics next yr...

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by petricnah View Post
    Was in a shop yesterday looking at LN N series racket and realize not all N series have serial number on it, only 3 letter is engrave on the shaft near the cone area. How can we tell they are real or fake?
    On the price tag there's a serial number, you have to scratch it free. If you want, you can verify that serial# on the LN website-