User Tag List

Page 79 of 135 FirstFirst ... 29 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 129 ... LastLast
Results 1,327 to 1,343 of 2292
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i also happen to see this 3 letters on the shaft. the seller said it was produced recently, while rackets with 6 letters serial were produced quite a while ago. Anyway, i insisted to pick the 6 letters serial because they'll be replaced soon by new 3-letter serial numbers.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

how many BP n55II and spec ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Have anyone here bought the N90 national team racket? I mean the one which Lin Dan use in his game. I checked badmintonshoponilne now have this product on sale. I have seen a picture on badmintoncn.com and the pepople shows the real China team racket actually have a china team logo paint on the handle of the racket.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aelredf View Post
    Have anyone here bought the N90 national team racket? I mean the one which Lin Dan use in his game. I checked badmintonshoponilne now have this product on sale. I have seen a picture on badmintoncn.com and the pepople shows the real China team racket actually have a china team logo paint on the handle of the racket.
    I never heard of it before. I'll go and check badmintonshoponline now

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To all singapore brothers and sisters, have you all been to safra tampines sports shop? I saw li ning rackets there selling very cheap. Is it original?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DeathStalker View Post
    To all singapore brothers and sisters, have you all been to safra tampines sports shop? I saw li ning rackets there selling very cheap. Is it original?
    What prices are they selling?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by laivc View Post
    What prices are they selling?
    Someone told me almost 40% or more off!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi all,

I just bought N90 today
    I will test it on Saturday

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IF safra sell Li ning rackets cheap, do they issue warranty for sale of racket.

if a shop is found selling fake racket, we can bring it to consumer case fight for our right.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by liajy View Post
    Does anyone know if any fake rackets have passed the li-ning code check? And have Li-Ning moved the code to under the plastic wrapper on the grup handle of the racket instead of the cardboard backing?
    My N70II code is under the plastic wrapper on the grip handle instead of the carboard backing but my N90II and N50II code is on the back of cardboard

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm thinking to buy another Lining rackets. Currently i am very comfortable & OK with N50 gen 1, although i find it lack of power (the head feels very light for me but the stiffness is OK) compared to my previous Kumpoo Powershot 2300Hexagon (Bonsaak Ponsana's racket). Any suggestion which of the N series has closest feeling & specs to Kumpoo 2300H ?? I never try Yonex racket other than Carbonex series so can't really compare to Yonex. I've got Victor BS11 (4U) & Spira21 (3U) but at last i found none of them are like my lovely Kumpoo 2300H (finally R.I.P after 2 long years of action)

I was thinking to have N90 (should i buy gen 1 or 2?) but many reviews say it is tiring & exhausting to constantly using it while i always play 2 hours, 4x a week, each with only few minutes break. I play double, mixed double, & single occasionally. Drive, control, drop-shot, net play, and defense are my strong points (N50 gen 1 covers all these) while my smashing attacks aren't strong enough thus i need a racket to boost the power, more or less like Kumpoo 2300H did.

Thank you in advanced for any suggestion.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrerkiko View Post
    IF safra sell Li ning rackets cheap, do they issue warranty for sale of racket.

if a shop is found selling fake racket, we can bring it to consumer case fight for our right.
    wat u say is true, if sg shop sell fake, they most probably gonna get bust easily

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi ,

Any one try the N50II type s?What is the different compare with N50 II?Thanks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jackie, I think you have used the most N series rackets among all of us. So, from the N series rackets that you used before only, can you rank the softest shaft to the stiffest shaft? thanks

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[softer] N77<N33<N50=N50II<N70<N55<N90<N90II [stiffer]

Please note that I don't own the N77 and N33 and that my judgement of them might be off. The N50II and N70 feel softer than the N50 when actually swinging them, as the head heavier balance makes bending the shaft easier.
    Last edited by j4ckie; 04-17-2011 at 06:07 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi, I just bought a li ning racket, but not the N series. The racket is li ning windstorm 680. Does anybody know about this racket? This racket not included the 16 digit code, so are this racket is original li ning racket?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by liajy View Post
    Does anyone know if any fake rackets have passed the li-ning code check? And have Li-Ning moved the code to under the plastic wrapper on the grup handle of the racket instead of the cardboard backing?
    Hey, yes I have a racket that passed the code check. Bought an N50 a while back on ebay, but was lazy to get some pictures. I got a real N50 from sohubuy.com and I compared the two rackets and you'll see differences. I'll see if I can post pictures here soon to let you guys check it out. I'll try to make it as detailed as possible, although I don't have the cardboard backing anymore.