User Tag List

Page 80 of 135 FirstFirst ... 30 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 130 ... LastLast
Results 1,344 to 1,360 of 2292
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aelredf View Post
    Have anyone here bought the N90 national team racket? I mean the one which Lin Dan use in his game. I checked badmintonshoponilne now have this product on sale. I have seen a picture on badmintoncn.com and the pepople shows the real China team racket actually have a china team logo paint on the handle of the racket.
    I suggest you don't buy from badmintonshoponline, not because their products are fake, but that they have slow shipping and takes them weeks to a month to answer your question. I usually go to sohubuy, although they don't regularly update their products, but sohubuy has good customer service and does good stringing as well.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kipper_34 View Post
    I suggest you don't buy from badmintonshoponline, not because their products are fake, but that they have slow shipping and takes them weeks to a month to answer your question. I usually go to sohubuy, although they don't regularly update their products, but sohubuy has good customer service and does good stringing as well.
    I must say in my case the shipping wasn't slow - just average for that distance (HK-Germany). Their stringing was softer than asked for (probably to stay within warranty limits), and the customer service was okay, if not great. Disturbing was the lack of response on payment, no verification that the order or the money arrived, but they responded to mails and were informative and polite. Better than some German shops I've encountered...

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi bros : I am thinking of buying either N50 II or kason F9 Fu haifeng. I am undecided. as I am looking for another stiff and heavy racket just like my current N90 .

Bros , please advise!

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrerkiko View Post
    Hi bros : I am thinking of buying either N50 II or kason F9 Fu haifeng. I am undecided. as I am looking for another stiff and heavy racket just like my current N90 .

Bros , please advise!
    N50II is definitely not stiff. Medium and moderately head heavy, and very heavy overall...still faster than the N90, though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by j4ckie View Post
    N50II is definitely not stiff. Medium and moderately head heavy, and very heavy overall...still faster than the N90, though.
    How about comparing it to N55 II?
    Thanks!

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No idea, sorry. N55II wont be available for testing until June...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I must say in my case the shipping wasn't slow - just average for that distance (HK-Germany). Their stringing was softer than asked for (probably to stay within warranty limits), and the customer service was okay, if not great. Disturbing was the lack of response on payment, no verification that the order or the money arrived, but they responded to mails and were informative and polite. Better than some German shops I've encountered...
    I guess you asked at a good time? I've had slow customer service with them, but try out sohubuy.com, it's a good website, really friendly and they do good stringing jobs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[softer] N77<N33<N50=N50II<N70<N55<N90<N90II [stiffer]

Please note that I don't own the N77 and N33 and that my judgement of them might be off. The N50II and N70 feel softer than the N50 when actually swinging them, as the head heavier balance makes bending the shaft easier.
    Wow, jackie, good info, thanks... how bout from head light to head heavy? sorry to disturb you, but you have the most experience in N series in this forum that i know

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[head light] N77<N50<N33<N50II=<N55<N70=<N90II<N90 [head heavy] =< is very close, and as they're differently gripped, I cant measure it...N33 is not sure, could be a bit heavier. As someone's gonna ask anyway:

[light] N77=<N33=<N90II=<N50=<N55=<N70<N90<N50II [heavy] weights are even closer, except N50II, which is really very heavy. This is more about feel than actual weight (never had them all without string and grip at the same time)...
    Last edited by j4ckie; 04-19-2011 at 01:48 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ziyyadan View Post
    Hi, I just bought a li ning racket, but not the N series. The racket is li ning windstorm 680. Does anybody know about this racket? This racket not included the 16 digit code, so are this racket is original li ning racket?
    Any respons with this?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ziyyadan View Post
    Any respons with this?
    sometimes, not included doesnt mean fake. I have 1 n series racket and 1 mid range racket. Both don't have 16 digit code, but I got it from sunlight, that is m'sia main li ning distributor

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[head light] N77<N50<N33<N50II=<N55<N70=<N90II<N90 [head heavy] =< is very close, and as they're differently gripped, I cant measure it...N33 is not sure, could be a bit heavier. As someone's gonna ask anyway:

[light] N77=<N33=<N90II=<N50=<N55=<N70<N90<N50II [heavy] weights are even closer, except N50II, which is really very heavy. This is more about feel than actual weight (never had them all without string and grip at the same time)...
    Haha Jackie, you know i'll ask the 3rd question. Anyway, thanks for the sharing. Its been helpful to me and maybe the others as well. By the way, why I never see you commenting on n30?

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DeathStalker View Post
    Haha Jackie, you know i'll ask the 3rd question. Anyway, thanks for the sharing. Its been helpful to me and maybe the others as well. By the way, why I never see you commenting on n30?
    I've never even held it in my hand... It's just like the Arc9, I know I couldn't bring myself to play with it anyways, so I haven't bothered testing it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've never even held it in my hand... It's just like the Arc9, I know I couldn't bring myself to play with it anyways, so I haven't bothered testing it
    Haha, you worry people might think you are girlish or gay? Pink is now man's colour too. Guys do wear pink t-shirt to malls and outdoors

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DeathStalker View Post
    Haha, you worry people might think you are girlish or gay? Pink is now man's colour too. Guys do wear pink t-shirt to malls and outdoors
    Nah, I just don't like it at all. I also wear yellow shoes which a few don't like, but that doesn't bother me - I love'em!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some new stuff from Li NIng.The noticeable high ends one being N90ii-S,N50ii-S,N65 and N60

And some interesting info too (:

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Interesting - I was wondering when they'd release sth new in the N series. The information chart is not up-to-date though, Xu Chen uses the N55II, Chai Biao the N50II,.... but at least they don't promote the N33 and N77 with professional players anymore (:
    Anyone know how what the N60 and N65 are supposed to look/play like (specs)?