User Tag List

Page 81 of 135 FirstFirst ... 31 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 131 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,377 of 2292
  1. #1361
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,154
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by j4ckie View Post
    Anyone know how what the N60 and N65 are supposed to look/play like (specs)?
    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...-N60?highlight=

  2. #1362
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    SG
    Posts
    100
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Interesting new chart especially for the s-type model. Seems it not only has a flexible shaft but also seems more head light. Is that true?

  3. #1363
    Regular Member j4ckie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    2,857
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zaviour View Post
    Interesting new chart especially for the s-type model. Seems it not only has a flexible shaft but also seems more head light. Is that true?
    The N90IIs and N50IIs are actually indicated to have a stiffer shaft (the further to the right, the stiffer the racket)...which would benefit the N50II immensely imop.

  4. #1364
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,154
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    does anyone know the model of this racquet?

    http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/113301584/AFP

  5. #1365
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    137
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Uncle just brought back some Li-Ning stuff from China.
    Can't wait to try out my new N90II . Such a sexy racket irl.



  6. #1366
    Regular Member j4ckie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    2,857
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sealman View Post
    does anyone know the model of this racquet?

    http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/113301584/AFP
    Thats the N50, I think.

  7. #1367
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    2,876
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambushes View Post
    Uncle just brought back some Li-Ning stuff from China.
    Can't wait to try out my new N90II . Such a sexy racket irl.


    Your uncle is very nice

  8. #1368
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    184
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally Posted by Sealman
    does anyone know the model of this racquet?

    Quote Originally Posted by j4ckie View Post
    Thats the N50, I think.
    Definitely not a N50, could be the new Windstorm N60.

  9. #1369
    Regular Member arfandy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    China, Thailand, & Indonesia
    Posts
    684
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I'm thinking of buying N50 II in next month. I previously own & love N50' performance. Would N50 II be an upgraded or downgraded of N50 ?? I play double on every occasion, love stiff-racket but N50 stiffness feels just fine or near perfect to me (scored 3.8 of 5). The quickness of N50 is so far the most perfect to me (scored 4.5 of 5). I love head-heavy racket but N50 balance is still acceptable for me (scored 4.1 of 5) (i guess that's what make it quick-maneuver during defensive play). I dunno if i should be getting Kason F9 or N50 II (both used by FHF), as it seems Fu Hai Feng' preferences are the closest to my liking. Please advise me. Thank you.

  10. #1370
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sealman View Post
    does anyone know the model of this racquet?

    http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/113301584/AFP
    This is the TP100A.
    Pink & White in colour.
    Soft flex.
    Grip size is S2.
    Weight is W2(81-84g).

  11. #1371
    Regular Member j4ckie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    2,857
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by laivc View Post
    Originally Posted by Sealman
    does anyone know the model of this racquet?



    Definitely not a N50, could be the new Windstorm N60.
    Uh, mistyped, meant N60 - I own a N50 myself, no way I'd think this is one

    Quote Originally Posted by arfandy View Post
    I'm thinking of buying N50 II in next month. I previously own & love N50' performance. Would N50 II be an upgraded or downgraded of N50 ?? I play double on every occasion, love stiff-racket but N50 stiffness feels just fine or near perfect to me (scored 3.8 of 5). The quickness of N50 is so far the most perfect to me (scored 4.5 of 5). I love head-heavy racket but N50 balance is still acceptable for me (scored 4.1 of 5) (i guess that's what make it quick-maneuver during defensive play). I dunno if i should be getting Kason F9 or N50 II (both used by FHF), as it seems Fu Hai Feng' preferences are the closest to my liking. Please advise me. Thank you.
    Well the N50II is definitely head heavier and heavier (overall weight) than the N50, and feels a bit more flexible (probably because of the higher BP). As a result, it's slower, but more powerful, weakening defense and making smashes more dangerous. Drives depend on your technique, for a slower swing style, they get faster, for a short, explosive movement, they get slower due to the high weight.

    I cant say for sure, but I think the F9 is pretty close to the N50II - so I'd pick the one which is cheaper or looks better...

  12. #1372
    Regular Member j4ckie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    2,857
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by playplay View Post
    This is the TP100A.
    Pink & White in colour.
    Soft flex.
    Grip size is S2.
    Weight is W2(81-84g).
    Yep, I think that's the one.

  13. #1373
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    perth
    Posts
    29
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SonYu View Post
    Well i've look at the site, Li-Ning N50 2nd generation cost 1880 RMB woah is this the retail price? So expensive then... No discount? In my country Li-Ning N50 2nd generation only cost 1.900.000 Rupiah (around 1410 RMB only), and get 3 zipper Li-Ning bag... Again, thanks for the info
    hey SonYu r u from indonesia cuz there is a li-ning shop in emporium pluit in jakarta. i bought a n90 for 2.000.000 rupiah comes with a 9 racket bag string grip shirt and if i am not wrong a towel also n if u use a mandiri credit card they give 10% discount do note that is a discounted price

  14. #1374
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    perth
    Posts
    29
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slacker View Post
    Haha...finally found the answer to my own query...phewwww...

    Hence, for our fellow BC-forumers who want to check the authenticity of their Li-Ning rackets:

    This is the webpage you should go to: http://www.e-lining.com/index.htm?index=true , at below left of the webpage and you can see the chinese words: 防伪查询 .


    You will then be linked to this new page: http://www.li-ning.com/fwcx/ whereby you will key in the 16 numbers located at the back of the cardboard covering the racket frame.

    Upon authentication, you will see the below pop-up message:

    感谢您购买李宁公司生产的正宗产品。 商品号码:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx若想复查,请输入一个不大于6位数的复查密码。 输入密码 确认密码 Thank you for purchasing Li-Ning genuine product.
    Validation Code: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    If you want to re-validate another product, please enter a re-validation password which is not more than six-digit.
    hey i entered the website n has this pop up message that i cant understand even though i learn chinese so can pls help me figured out my thing i PM u my code thx n tell me what does the pop up message means

  15. #1375
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    67
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    serial number 44O55TBB0109 at racket shaft is original?anybody help me

  16. #1376
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    perth
    Posts
    29
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hmm so n90 n n90-2 is a different racket? i just bought an N90 as it is has good feeling to it so any comments on it i will upload my picture soon because my dad bought it in indonesia. the racket was imported so is fine with a price tag of $270 converted to AUSD. it comes with a AS62 string,n90 itself the 3 racket bag and the 9 in 1 racket bag n a shirt so yes i get two bags i planning to give my 3 racket bag to my uncle

  17. #1377
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    3,993
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kill895 View Post
    hmm so n90 n n90-2 is a different racket? i just bought an N90 as it is has good feeling to it so any comments on it i will upload my picture soon because my dad bought it in indonesia. the racket was imported so is fine with a price tag of $270 converted to AUSD. it comes with a AS62 string,n90 itself the 3 racket bag and the 9 in 1 racket bag n a shirt so yes i get two bags i planning to give my 3 racket bag to my uncle
    N90 and N90-II are different rackets. both tailormade with Lin Dans requirements. N90 is more heavy/headheavy than N90-II so LD has switched back to it as he seems to prefer that.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 36
    : 07-21-2012, 09:49 AM
  2. Replies: 18
    : 06-10-2012, 04:18 AM
  3. Li Ning Fan Club India
    By roheed in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 4
    : 05-07-2012, 12:12 PM
  4. WTB: WTB: Cheap Used Japan Yonex Rackets or Li-Ning N series Rackets. (SG)
    By dickson825 in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 0
    : 09-03-2011, 11:38 AM
  5. Replies: 152
    : 07-17-2010, 11:32 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •