User Tag List

Page 84 of 135 FirstFirst ... 34 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 134 ... LastLast
Results 1,412 to 1,428 of 2292
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kaiyuan View Post
    It looks weird to me. The 12 digit code last number 0 touched on the Flame words F? and then the Wordings Flame N50 II should be shining rainbow color. How much you bought for it? I am afraid that this is a fake racket. You try to see the black dot at the 12 o clock. It should be smooth.
    The code on one of mine touches the F as well, and I'm pretty sure it's genuine (bought from a German shop which gets it from LN Europe - there is also considerably less product piracy going on in Germany). As long as the 'Flame'-writing is indeed a shiny rainbow-y color I can find nothing that indicates forgery. The way the wrapping sticks to the grip also indicates it's a high-quality sticky grip, something that's rare with fakes. The paint is also accurate, and shiny in the right places. The chances of this being a fake are slim.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WoOZY View Post
    For those who has a VT80... Is the N90 as stiff or stiffer than the VT80?
    I only tested the VT80 for a short time, but it felt stiffer than the N90. It's only a first impression though, the string was way too soft to judge accurately (~23lbs).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by j4ckie View Post
    The code on one of mine touches the F as well, and I'm pretty sure it's genuine (bought from a German shop which gets it from LN Europe - there is also considerably less product piracy going on in Germany). As long as the 'Flame'-writing is indeed a shiny rainbow-y color I can find nothing that indicates forgery. The way the wrapping sticks to the grip also indicates it's a high-quality sticky grip, something that's rare with fakes. The paint is also accurate, and shiny in the right places. The chances of this being a fake are slim.
    But the 12 o clock point should be perfectly round shape. You can try to touch it, it should be perfectly flat. If there is a hole there, then it is a fake. I also hope you got a real N50II =) Good luck.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kaiyuan View Post
    But the 12 o clock point should be perfectly round shape. You can try to touch it, it should be perfectly flat. If there is a hole there, then it is a fake. I also hope you got a real N50II =) Good luck.
    Thank you very much to both of you for giving me a very and helpful info. The point at 12 O clock is not perfectly round shape. No hole there but hard to say that the points is perfectly flat. Picture below, look at the 9 o clock, the paint job on the left side of the hexagon shape looks weird. Any comment? I bought this racket from www.badmintonshoponline.us and do you have any idea whether the seller legit or not? Thanks again.

Name:  9.JPG
Views: 954
Size:  57.6 KB

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Badmintonshoponline should be OK

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tansangut View Post
    Thank you very much to both of you for giving me a very and helpful info. The point at 12 O clock is not perfectly round shape. No hole there but hard to say that the points is perfectly flat. Picture below, look at the 9 o clock, the paint job on the left side of the hexagon shape looks weird. Any comment? I bought this racket from www.badmintonshoponline.us and do you have any idea whether the seller legit or not? Thanks again.

How much you bought for it? If you said there is no hole there, for sure it is printed. It should be okay though. Mine was perfectly round and without any hole. I agree with j4ckie, you are quite safe if you got rainbow color in the flame words. Pirate cant make those yet, so far for what I know about fake Li Ning's technology.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tansangut View Post

There are small mistakes even in high quality products sometimes....I wouldn't worry all too much about it. Badmintonshoponline is a bit slow and unresponsive at times, but I've never heard of them selling fake rackets. The important thing is how it plays =) If it performs and feels solid and 'springy', it should be original. Fakes usually feel kinda numb&hollow.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Question

Im thinking of buying a new raquet and im looking at n30II and n33II. I mostly do drop shots . Do you guys knw similar raquets in yonex of the two linning raquets??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrerkiko View Post
    Any Li ning fans here already use and buy Li ning N90 racket, can share with me , how's the racket, cause i heard from friends today that N90 is a very difficult to use and play ?
    hi, the n90 have very good control(especially net shots and defense) and very light, make you move much fastest compare to the N90II. I string my racket with BG66M with 30lbs. the only problem is that its very hard to clear and smash, you have to put extra effort into the shuttle to make the good smashes and clears.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by simonsimp View Post
    hi, the n90 have very good control(especially net shots and defense) and very light, make you move much fastest compare to the N90II. I string my racket with BG66M with 30lbs. the only problem is that its very hard to clear and smash, you have to put extra effort into the shuttle to make the good smashes and clears.
    Hm I do not think the N90 is light. It's not sluggish, but definitely not one of the faster rackets out there. It's reasonably easy to clear with, but you have to put extra effort into drives and smashes due to weight and balance....although it'll reward you with great power if you do. Control is good, the pretty direct feel and solid weight make for controlled netshots (although disguise suffers a little because of the maneuverability). Not quick enough for doubles, but a good choice for singles and powerful XD players.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hey; for those of your guys who have had li ning rackets for a while now; please tell me how durable they are.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fruitychees View Post
    hey; for those of your guys who have had li ning rackets for a while now; please tell me how durable they are.
    Very durable. I have the suspicion they get softer rather quickly, but perhaps I'm mistaken and they were this soft all along. The durability is certainly impressive, they've survived some clashes and stringing at 26-31lbs is no problem. Keep in mind I'm talking about N series rackets, I don't whether it's also true for others.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am not sure which racket to buy, N55, N90II or N50II, i suppose in SG N55 will be the cheapest so i will probably get that

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LD rules! View Post
    I am not sure which racket to buy, N55, N90II or N50II, i suppose in SG N55 will be the cheapest so i will probably get that
    You play/played the SW35, right? The N50II would probably be way too soft for you, the N55 and N90II are much closer in stiffness. Personally, I prefer the N55, because it's slightly less head heavy and thus a bit quicker. The stiffness is not very different, I think, with the N90II being stiffer.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I played with n90, sw35, n50 , n55, n90 II.

I have no problem switching between N90 and SW35 and N90 II. So I think the N90 and the N90II are similar to SW35. If you play more singles and XD take N90, or when you prefer Doubles and defense play take N90 II.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You play/played the SW35, right? The N50II would probably be way too soft for you, the N55 and N90II are much closer in stiffness. Personally, I prefer the N55, because it's slightly less head heavy and thus a bit quicker. The stiffness is not very different, I think, with the N90II being stiffer.
    Quote Originally Posted by greblu View Post
    I played with n90, sw35, n50 , n55, n90 II.I have no problem switching between N90 and SW35 and N90 II. So I think the N90 and the N90II are similar to SW35. If you play more singles and XD take N90, or when you prefer Doubles and defense play take N90 II.
    Thanks for your opinions I am really considering N90II and N55, as they seem to fit, I have a feeling that the N90 might be just a bit too heavy for me, all though I am basing this purely on the fact that I have used AT700LTD (which I consider to be heavier than a standard AT700) I will probably end up with a N55 in the end.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi, can any tell me the Li-ning N series racket shaft flexibility from: Stiff----------------flex.