User Tag List

Page 87 of 135 FirstFirst ... 37 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... LastLast
Results 1,463 to 1,479 of 2292
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Want buy li-Ning n90II? I am selling

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Guys,

Li-Ning having sales soon next week for N series. Checked and got this info from the shops in Puchong. Good news?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LD rules! View Post
    twobeer, which N Series racket is most similar to the SW35 and the MX80 ? And which non N series racket is most similar to the SW35 and MX80 ? Interested to try Li Ning, but want to stick to similar characteristics as these rackets as close as possible
    Anyone? I'm keen to know as well.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kokmengng View Post
    Anyone? I'm keen to know as well.
    Well I've only ever played with the N-series and actually never used the SW35, but no LN racket is similar to the MX80. It's way stiffer than any LN racket I've used. The N90II is the most similar, but it's much softer ('only' stiff) and not as head heavy as the SW35, I guess. The N90 is more head heavy and weighs more, but feels softer than that.
    To get close to the SW35, you should probably get the N90 for it's head-heavy balance - I think the N55II could be close to the MX80, but I haven't had a chance to test it, otherwise the N55 would be my choice to replace it. No N-series racket has a frame profile similar to the Meteor or BS series, so they'll always be different.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks bro j4ckie for the information. Just wonder if any of the professional player using N90 for double?

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think Xu Chen used it (2010 AE for example), but changed to the N55II, and some other WD and lower MD players use it as well, although I dont know their names. It's quite unusual though. Most doubles players prefer N30/N30II (women), N50/N50II and N70. The N70 is the head heaviest of those, although the N50II is generally heavier.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Guys, can you all tell me the price for the N90II now?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

any review about n90ii s-type?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi guys a person offered me to swap Vt80 with any li ning racket, i am consedering it, which li ning racket is good for me? I am and attacking player that likes to smash, also what is the differece between n90 and n90II? are the both head heavier than Vt 80?

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by -SYC- View Post
    Hi guys a person offered me to swap Vt80 with any li ning racket, i am consedering it, which li ning racket is good for me? I am and attacking player that likes to smash, also what is the differece between n90 and n90II? are the both head heavier than Vt 80?
    Even though I only played briefly with the VT80, I would say that the N90II is less head heavy, leass stiff and less aerodynamic. Same goes for the N90, except it's just as head heavy as the VT80, softer than the N90II, and heavier overall than both of them (at least those I got).
    So, the N90II is the most defensive of the three (while not a defensive racket at all).
    The N90 is the heaviest and softest, and whether it or the VT80 is more powerful depends completely on the player. I think the VT80 requires more technique and a faster swing as it's stiffer and a bit faster, but the N90 carries more weight and is probably a bit easier to play with.

I think you should ask him to test the N90, it's the LN racket most similar to the VT80 afaik, and if you don't like it - don't trade Personally, I would only trade rackets I don't like, so I'm a bit confused why you wanna trade at all...if you don't like the VT80, the N90s are probably not as great for you either.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by j4ckie View Post
    Even though I only played briefly with the VT80, I would say that the N90II is less head heavy, leass stiff and less aerodynamic. Same goes for the N90, except it's just as head heavy as the VT80, softer than the N90II, and heavier overall than both of them (at least those I got).
    So, the N90II is the most defensive of the three (while not a defensive racket at all).
    The N90 is the heaviest and softest, and whether it or the VT80 is more powerful depends completely on the player. I think the VT80 requires more technique and a faster swing as it's stiffer and a bit faster, but the N90 carries more weight and is probably a bit easier to play with.

I think you should ask him to test the N90, it's the LN racket most similar to the VT80 afaik, and if you don't like it - don't trade Personally, I would only trade rackets I don't like, so I'm a bit confused why you wanna trade at all...if you don't like the VT80, the N90s are probably not as great for you either.
    Because i am getting another voltriv LTD so i though i woulld trade off this one to try li ning, so n90? is easier in your opinion? i dont want it to be to heavy

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Because i am getting another voltriv LTD so i though i woulld trade off this one to try li ning, so n90? is easier in your opinion? i dont want it to be to heavy
    The N90 is heavier than the VT80. It is easier to play with because it's not as stiff, so you don't have to swing as quickly - the head weight also makes it follow through quite beautifully. The downside are the high weight and balance point, which make drives taxing and defensive play weak&slow.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

would you swap then?

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

would you swap then?
    Well I would swap one of my N90s for a VT80 or a SIW35 - both are quicker and stiffer, which suits me. My game is kind of defensive because I don't have a particularly good smash (only when I have lots of time to get in position and jump up), but a very good reach 'cause I'm 1,89m tall.

Anyhow, that's just me - my usual rackets of choice are Braveswords, the 10 for singles and 09 for doubles, which are somewhat similar to the Arc7 and NS9900 respectively. So the N90, while fun, is really different^^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can someone suggest me a li ning racket suit for playing double ?
    My budget i aroung rm350.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

anyone own a LI-NING TP101B here??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HI guys could you help me see if this li ning n90 is real or not Cheers PLZ help, its got this serial number: K09NM68
    Theres plenty of pics there to help me see if real
    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...0-real-or-fake