User Tag List

Page 95 of 135 FirstFirst ... 45 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... LastLast
Results 1,599 to 1,615 of 2292
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi bros, compare N50 Vs N50 II, is it both of them almost the same specs?

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The N50II is both heavier and head heavier and feels more sluggish....the N50 is much more maneuverable.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by twobeer View Post
    I don't think any of the Nationalteamseries (N-series) models have been discontinued. It is probably just retailers who choose to limit the number of available models? N50,N70,N90,N30,N33,N55 etc. are still alive and kicking in most chineese stores, and the most used models in the chineese national squad.
    Thanks for the info! I will hunt for one
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasonvan View Post
    Maybe try using different strings and see if things change for you? There are still N90's out there you can probably find one at crystal mall as I recall seeing the N90 there... I think Tad's only carry second gen N series from what I've heard from another person on the forum...
    Nice! Did you happen to see how much crystal mall was selling it for? They have always tended to be more expensive than tads

I would like to change strings to my settings, but it's my friends. I can already feel that on full power, there's not enough head momentum for me. Felt kind of like the AT900P more or less. I need them extra head heavy slow slugs!
    Last edited by Optiblue; 11-28-2011 at 08:33 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Optiblue View Post
    Thanks for the info! I will hunt for one Nice! Did you happen to see how much crystal mall was selling it for? They have always tended to be more expensive than tads

I would like to change strings to my settings, but it's my friends. I can already feel that on full power, there's not enough head momentum for me. Felt kind of like the AT900P more or less. I need them extra head heavy slow slugs!
    I don't remember how much it was since I already got a N90 myself didn't really look at the price, I did pickup my other N series rackets from there though, actually most of my rackets are from there (the AT700LTD I sold you as well) and their prices are quite good if you're a regular customer, I could ask for you how much the N90 is if you want.... I have 2 N90-II's with different strings on it and it does make a difference, I don't know how big of a difference it would make for you though but I think you're probably a much stronger player than me so it potentially could make a difference....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't remember how much it was since I already got a N90 myself didn't really look at the price, I did pickup my other N series rackets from there though, actually most of my rackets are from there (the AT700LTD I sold you as well) and their prices are quite good if you're a regular customer, I could ask for you how much the N90 is if you want.... I have 2 N90-II's with different strings on it and it does make a difference, I don't know how big of a difference it would make for you though but I think you're probably a much stronger player than me so it potentially could make a difference....
    Sure next time you pop by there ask for me! How are you liking the N90 over the N90II's?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sure next time you pop by there ask for me! How are you liking the N90 over the N90II's?
    I haven't played with my N90 in awhile... I sometimes still play with the N90-II's, from memory I remember the N90 feeling great the first few games I play but after the first few games I get tired from using them as they require quite the effort to continue using them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I haven't played with my N90 in awhile... I sometimes still play with the N90-II's, from memory I remember the N90 feeling great the first few games I play but after the first few games I get tired from using them as they require quite the effort to continue using them.
    Sounds kind of like the AT700 then! You wouldn't happen to want to sell or trade for an AT900P JP would you? I really want this thing now lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

tried to send you a msg but your inbox is full, so send you a SMS instead if your phone number is same

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi li ning fans... i need help from u guys... i have 1 lining racket which is ultra carbon 2000A... it stated that this racket has ultra carbon tech... i would like to know:

a)does ultra carbon linin racket equivalent to high modulus graphite?
    b)does high carbon lining racket equivalent to full carbon graphite?

im sorry if this question had been raised b4 but i would like get detail info regarding this so that i may know the full criteria, durability and max tension my racket can go... i know different brand use different terms for their tech. and for all this while i assume that ultra carbon = high modulus graphite... so i hope some can correct me if im wrong i also search the definition of ultra carbon in sunlight website and here's some info on high carbon & ultra carbon (which didnt fully answered my question whether its equivalent to HMG or full carbon graphite)... many thanks for ur help guys...

ULTRA-CARBON
    Made of ultra strong material, the racket has optimum rigidity to bear higher tension for exact and steady strokes.
    The racket made of super rigid carbon fibers with higher strength and rigidity and is bearable for more string pounds. The risk of frame deformation is also minimized.

HIGH-CARBON

The rigid carbon fiber is used to decrease the racket’s weight and improve its strength for easy control.
    The carbon fiber helps decrease frame weight considerably and ensures higher strength and rigidity. Using such material in LiNing rackets makes practise easier for novice players.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's all completely meaningless drivel, and even if there was some actual info there, knowing the material won't tell you very much about durability and the tension it can take. Basically, stick to the tension LiNing says is within its warranty range if you actually want the warranty, and play and enjoy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks Jasonvan for the N90! Have yet to string it up but initial impressions is that it's overall lighter than the AT700 but has a nice whip to it. As I've said before, the grommet system and frame engineering feels super dated!!! The grommets aren't special like the VT80 which are quite beefy in comparison. I took lots of pics, but I'll just post these two of my mods. I added standard Yonex U grommets to the top and bottom along with the AT900P U-Style Grommet and the AT700 grommet strip which fits decently.

With this amount of beef, Pete_LSD would be proud of the tension I'm about to subject it to

Last edited by Optiblue; 12-01-2011 at 08:11 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ooo, modding your racket? have you tested the N90 in its original form first? then you can compare for us to know too :P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by moomoo View Post
    ooo, modding your racket? have you tested the N90 in its original form first? then you can compare for us to know too :P
    Well, I guess the top part is modding, but the bottom part is just reinforcing like all my Yonex rackets! I didn't play with it in stock form as the tension wouldn't have been right for a good trial! I will be testing this thing against my AT700LTD, AT700 2nd gen, VT80, and my AT900P which are currently my top picks ranked in that order
    Last edited by Optiblue; 12-01-2011 at 11:49 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For N90 user :

Does every N90 has "power armor system"(a groovy shape at top of the head. Similar with armortec from Yonex) ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rocker View Post
    For N90 user :

Does every N90 has "power armor system"(a groovy shape at top of the head. Similar with armortec from Yonex) ?
    yeah it does~

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah it does~
    Hmmm... My friend and I have old batch N90. We got it with old logo bag, old logo shirt, grip,and string. But our N90 doesn't have "power armor system." I'm sure my N90 is genuine.