User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Using original grip ....

Hi everyone, I recently used one of my friend's racket (Z-Force 2 , 4U G5) and he only use the original grip; no over grip at all, and when I try it , the racket gives an interesting feel , and I rather like it. Don't know why , so I try it on my own racket same (Z-Force 2 , 4U G5) removed the over grip, just using the original grip, and I can see the quality of my shots improved, power increased, getting the feel from the shuttle is more / better ; same common from my friend on the other end.
    So I asked myself why I never try it this way, play it with the original grip.No over grip.

However, my question is : when I removed the over grip, the original grip starting to wear off, and I need / searching for a replacement ; the original grip that comes with the racket; I've look up Yonex web site and starting to get a bit , such as the : AC119BEX Basic NS Grip or AC223EX Premium Grip Core Type or even AC222EX Premium Grip Moist Type .... are they the replacement for the original grip ???

Can anyone help ???

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

just look for replacement grips