User Tag List

Page 5 of 135 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 55 105 ... LastLast
Results 69 to 85 of 2292
  1. #69
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    166
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dawei94 View Post
    N50 stiffness compared to 3rd gen (purple) Ti-10?
    N50 is flexible compare to Ti-10 3rd or 2nd gen.

  2. #70
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Canada, BC, GVA
    Posts
    952
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    How's the paint job on the N-series? I was thinking trying the N90 when I heard others say that the paint job sucks....I'm still waiting for their promotion on the N-series....They just don't give a **** promotion!!! Come on LN!

  3. #71
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,515
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yes, i agreed with bro Gemcat, wonder when will they give good discount , hope that when they reach great SINGAPORE sale next yr, hopefully the price can drop from 350 to 280

  4. #72
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Canada, BC, GVA
    Posts
    952
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrerkiko View Post
    Yes, i agreed with bro Gemcat, wonder when will they give good discount , hope that when they reach great SINGAPORE sale next yr, hopefully the price can drop from 350 to 280
    LOL....RMB $1980 in China....but they have 10% discount or something...But still very expensive! My eyes popped out when I saw the price....

  5. #73
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    sembawang
    Posts
    14
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    anybody know the specs for n70? wat kind of racket is it? even balance?

  6. #74
    Regular Member tckang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boleh-Land
    Posts
    733
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ANDY01 View Post
    anybody know the specs for n70? wat kind of racket is it? even balance?
    N70 so far not much reviews being given. In this thread, we are patiently awaiting ^Tayo^ who is lucky enough to own one to write some post usage reviews.......

  7. #75
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    14
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hi everyone i'm still new but i have 1 n55 racket.for me it's the best racket i've ever used(i used at900 power n arc10 before).i don't know much about the feel of the racket and etc but the power for me is almost the same as at900 power but it's much faster.

  8. #76
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    166
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Here's what you guys been waiting for:

    N70, strung with nanogy95 @ 25lbs.

    First impression, what a nice racket for singles. The racket is head-heavier and stiffer compare to N50. It feels very much close to a mp99 or mp100 but more sturdy and a slight difference in the balance point, which makes it more forgiving on my shots.

    With these specs, you can imagine how much power this racket can pull off , maybe more than a mp100. But for sure it generates more power than the N50.

    As defense, it's a good blocker in singles but not good enough for defense lift in doubles. I would definitely need more flicks on a higher speed game, like the N50 for example.

    For those who played with mp99 or mp100 before, they will surely appreciate this racket.

    Here's how much I would rate on this racket.

    Attack: 9 (a lot of raw power, gotta see it yourself!!!)
    Defense: 8 (good in blocking but not in defense lift)
    Control: 9 (forgiving on any type of drop shots)
    Maneuver: 9 (matter of getting used to cause of the stiffness)

    Cheers,

    T

  9. #77
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,515
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Has any Li ning fans here already have their LI ning racket stung with Li ning string , how is the feeling like and control , is it good ?

  10. #78
    Regular Member tckang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boleh-Land
    Posts
    733
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ssnazmee View Post
    hi everyone i'm still new but i have 1 n55 racket.for me it's the best racket i've ever used(i used at900 power n arc10 before).i don't know much about the feel of the racket and etc but the power for me is almost the same as at900 power but it's much faster.
    Welcome to BC and glad you like your N55.
    It is definitely one solid piece of racket.
    Welcome to N55 club too heheeheheh

  11. #79
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Montreal, Canada
    Posts
    222
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Im sure a company of the size of Li Ning does not need Yonex for the material needed for racket construction, even though Japan is a leader in chemical products those can be purchased independently, the main issue was probably the quality control and construction of the rackets but then so brands can do it properly so I really dont see why would Li Ning bend down to such a "prenium"

    btw Yonex higher rackets sell for over 1.6k MRP in China so the price difference is not that big. Also you can buy Li Ning rackets at a much lower price than the official price, same for clothing, and in the end the price is not so different from Yonex ones.

  12. #80
    Regular Member tckang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boleh-Land
    Posts
    733
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HaoFung View Post
    Im sure a company of the size of Li Ning does not need Yonex for the material needed for racket construction, even though Japan is a leader in chemical products those can be purchased independently, the main issue was probably the quality control and construction of the rackets but then so brands can do it properly so I really dont see why would Li Ning bend down to such a "prenium"

    btw Yonex higher rackets sell for over 1.6k MRP in China so the price difference is not that big. Also you can buy Li Ning rackets at a much lower price than the official price, same for clothing, and in the end the price is not so different from Yonex ones.
    When Li Ning started the Badminton racket business, even though they are big, but they are totally zero in badminton field. So, with the pending national team contract deadline at stake, i guess it is only "logical" to source for immediate source for the material. Adn since like u said they are BIG, so $$$ is not a problem in the beginning. It will be interesting to see how long this "premium" partnership can last, personally i don't think it will be long...
    Yonex high end range are no longer selling at 1.6k RMB these days. A SP version Arc Z is only selling at RMB 1180 in shops like BBE, and authorised Yonex distributors, and TW/TH version is even cheaper. Even original JP version imported from Japan only cost around RMB1420 Max for Arc Z. If it is AT 900P or T, the price range between RMB980 (TW/TH) to RMB1160 (SP) to RMB 1380 (JP).
    As for Li Ning, the normal price still stand at RMB1980 - 1680 for their N series. But once a while they do promotion and yes the proce drops. And you are right on the web you can get them slightly cheaper, but generally their N series is still 200-300RMB more than Yonex high end range. At the end of the day it is the consumer's choice.

    (Note: Price quoted above are true as of 28th Oct 2009, within Beijing areas)

  13. #81
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    166
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    News flash, i'm dissing the Li-Ning bag AXJD058-1, the 6pcs size bag.

    First, what a POS. The worst design I've ever seen for a badminton bag. When I saw it, I couldn't believe how narrow they made this, it's only about 15cm wide for a 3-zipper bag. My 6pcs Yonex bags are bigger than this.

    You can store 3 rackets on each side, which even outs for symmetry but the rackets can barely fit in with the given length of the compartments. I have a hard time to put in and pull out my rackets so much there's no space. The middle compartment can maybe fit one dz of feather, one short and two shirts because the shoe compartment takes already 1/3 of the space. So forget about bringing a towel, trackpants, and a jacket. On the front side there are 3 little zip-pockets which can't really seem to store much, maybe small things like a lock, 1-2 rolls of grips. Also the worst I think is that the bag is so uncomfortable when you it on as a backpack. The two top curves just keep on hurting your back shoulders and you look like a butterfly but with one wing left Arrggghhh i can just keep on going...

    Anywho... since i'm still a fan of Li-Ning, i'm gonna go with AXJD064, the 9pcs bag, hopefully it'll be roomier. But for the AXJD058, definitely don't buy this garbage, stay with your 6pcs bag of Yonex or whatever other brand you have.

    My 2c,

    Cheers

  14. #82
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    137
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Just wondering about Li-Ning Yonex equivalents. Which Yonex rackets do you feel are most similar to Li-Ning rackets?
    This is my list:
    N90: AT700 old color
    N77: ?
    N70: MP99/MP100 (does the N70 have MP grooves as well?)
    N55: Arc10?
    N50: Ti-10 (not sure which generation, but its almost identical in almost every way to my 3rd gen Ti-10)
    N33: AT900T?
    N30: ?

  15. #83
    Regular Member tckang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boleh-Land
    Posts
    733
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ^Tayo^ View Post
    News flash, i'm dissing the Li-Ning bag AXJD058-1, the 6pcs size bag.

    First, what a POS. The worst design I've ever seen for a badminton bag. When I saw it, I couldn't believe how narrow they made this, it's only about 15cm wide for a 3-zipper bag. My 6pcs Yonex bags are bigger than this.

    You can store 3 rackets on each side, which even outs for symmetry but the rackets can barely fit in with the given length of the compartments. I have a hard time to put in and pull out my rackets so much there's no space. The middle compartment can maybe fit one dz of feather, one short and two shirts because the shoe compartment takes already 1/3 of the space. So forget about bringing a towel, trackpants, and a jacket. On the front side there are 3 little zip-pockets which can't really seem to store much, maybe small things like a lock, 1-2 rolls of grips. Also the worst I think is that the bag is so uncomfortable when you it on as a backpack. The two top curves just keep on hurting your back shoulders and you look like a butterfly but with one wing left Arrggghhh i can just keep on going...

    Anywho... since i'm still a fan of Li-Ning, i'm gonna go with AXJD064, the 9pcs bag, hopefully it'll be roomier. But for the AXJD058, definitely don't buy this garbage, stay with your 6pcs bag of Yonex or whatever other brand you have.

    My 2c,

    Cheers
    I think u will like the 9 Pc Li Ning Bag. The same Bag our Moderator Oldhand got it and he loves it:

    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...84&postcount=4

    For me my new Yonex JP BAG802AI will be arriving tonight. heheheeh
    Last edited by tckang; 10-28-2009 at 01:28 AM.

  16. #84
    Regular Member tckang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boleh-Land
    Posts
    733
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ^Tayo^ View Post
    Here's what you guys been waiting for:

    N70, strung with nanogy95 @ 25lbs.

    First impression, what a nice racket for singles. The racket is head-heavier and stiffer compare to N50. It feels very much close to a mp99 or mp100 but more sturdy and a slight difference in the balance point, which makes it more forgiving on my shots.

    With these specs, you can imagine how much power this racket can pull off , maybe more than a mp100. But for sure it generates more power than the N50.

    As defense, it's a good blocker in singles but not good enough for defense lift in doubles. I would definitely need more flicks on a higher speed game, like the N50 for example.

    For those who played with mp99 or mp100 before, they will surely appreciate this racket.

    Here's how much I would rate on this racket.

    Attack: 9 (a lot of raw power, gotta see it yourself!!!)
    Defense: 8 (good in blocking but not in defense lift)
    Control: 9 (forgiving on any type of drop shots)
    Maneuver: 9 (matter of getting used to cause of the stiffness)

    Cheers,

    T
    Nice and short. Thanks for the review.

  17. #85
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Montreal, Canada
    Posts
    222
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tckang View Post
    When Li Ning started the Badminton racket business, even though they are big, but they are totally zero in badminton field. So, with the pending national team contract deadline at stake, i guess it is only "logical" to source for immediate source for the material. Adn since like u said they are BIG, so $$$ is not a problem in the beginning. It will be interesting to see how long this "premium" partnership can last, personally i don't think it will be long...
    Yonex high end range are no longer selling at 1.6k RMB these days. A SP version Arc Z is only selling at RMB 1180 in shops like BBE, and authorised Yonex distributors, and TW/TH version is even cheaper. Even original JP version imported from Japan only cost around RMB1420 Max for Arc Z. If it is AT 900P or T, the price range between RMB980 (TW/TH) to RMB1160 (SP) to RMB 1380 (JP).
    As for Li Ning, the normal price still stand at RMB1980 - 1680 for their N series. But once a while they do promotion and yes the proce drops. And you are right on the web you can get them slightly cheaper, but generally their N series is still 200-300RMB more than Yonex high end range. At the end of the day it is the consumer's choice.

    (Note: Price quoted above are true as of 28th Oct 2009, within Beijing areas)
    the prices u quoted are indeed accurate and might even be lower but CH versions rackets sell for much higher than other codes, you might want to look into why and that would give a good comparison with Li Ning racket pricing range ^^

Page 5 of 135 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 55 105 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 36
    : 07-21-2012, 08:49 AM
  2. Replies: 18
    : 06-10-2012, 03:18 AM
  3. Li Ning Fan Club India
    By roheed in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 4
    : 05-07-2012, 11:12 AM
  4. WTB: WTB: Cheap Used Japan Yonex Rackets or Li-Ning N series Rackets. (SG)
    By dickson825 in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 0
    : 09-03-2011, 10:38 AM
  5. Replies: 152
    : 07-17-2010, 10:32 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •