User Tag List

Page 7 of 135 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 57 107 ... LastLast
Results 103 to 119 of 2292
  1. #103
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    515
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yes that is cheap, but wasn't that only during the country's 60th anniversary promotion?
    They don't have ongoing/other promotions do they? Isn't it normal/retail priced now?

    I understand your busy-ness, but do direct us to the right direction thanks

  2. #104
    Regular Member tckang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boleh-Land
    Posts
    733
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adonis View Post
    Yes that is cheap, but wasn't that only during the country's 60th anniversary promotion?
    They don't have ongoing/other promotions do they? Isn't it normal/retail priced now?

    I understand your busy-ness, but do direct us to the right direction thanks
    Dear Adonis,

    The 60th anniversary sales is only applicable to Li Ning retail shops within China. Sometimes Li Ning e-shop will have different promotion from time to time.
    And what i mean "reliable" source is those like Taobao and Yoger.net online shop which many out of China people feel it is unsafe and not genuine. True, but they are some good ones too in it that offer good price for the racket and the price is whole year long, no need for promotion.

    The only BIG problem is that most are 100% in Chinese, and they dont ship overseas.

  3. #105
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    515
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Well does that mean that the Li Ning official store promotions might have been a one -off thing? That the 40% sales might not be something we see of again?

  4. #106
    Regular Member tckang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boleh-Land
    Posts
    733
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adonis View Post
    Well does that mean that the Li Ning official store promotions might have been a one -off thing? That the 40% sales might not be something we see of again?
    Hard to say.
    As a retail shop, there is always excuse/reasons for sale
    And like that some of them said above, maybe when N50II and N90II come out, N90 and N50 first gen price will drop?
    But till today, i have not seen another discount so far in Li Ning retail shops. (Visit average twice a month)
    If got, will keep all BCers posted, no worries.
    This what Li Ning Racket Fan Clubs for

  5. #107
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    515
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    have you seen shanghai-corner.com ? their prices are quite decent. dunno if the rackets are genuine or not though.

    thanks bro tckang! i'm only willing to purchase Li Nings if they're about 40% off. the current prices are simply absurd! lols

  6. #108
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,607
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Me too, also waiting for N90 or N50 discounted to 40 % then buy!

  7. #109
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    3,974
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i really interested to N70..
    the design really2 cool.....

  8. #110
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    B. Panjang (SG) / Malaysia
    Posts
    306
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adonis View Post
    Well does that mean that the Li Ning official store promotions might have been a one -off thing? That the 40% sales might not be something we see of again?
    Actually apart from the Li-Ning official shops, some other shop are selling at RMB1250 for N90, RMB1200 for N50 and N55. The price include the 3 rackets bag and a grip but no string. That what I know from my China's source.

    You need to add up the shipping cost too.

  9. #111
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    515
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    any idea of the details of these outlets?

    where? name?

  10. #112
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    B. Panjang (SG) / Malaysia
    Posts
    306
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adonis View Post
    any idea of the details of these outlets?

    where? name?
    Operate in HangZhou China.

  11. #113
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,607
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Bro Louislkw: u know any shop in spore can i get N90 below $342

  12. #114
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    515
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Louislkw View Post
    Operate in HangZhou China.
    is a franchise kind of shop or just one of those on its own specialised badminton/racket shops?

    any other places in shanghai/beijing?

  13. #115
    Regular Member tckang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boleh-Land
    Posts
    733
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adonis View Post
    is a franchise kind of shop or just one of those on its own specialised badminton/racket shops?

    any other places in shanghai/beijing?
    Guys,
    What Louislkw says is true, but let me just add that:

    1) Some of these shops DO NOT Ship overseas
    2) Even if they do, Shipment from China to Singapore, the total cost (Racket + Shipment) will come back to around the retail shop price, in most cases. Unless u trust the slow "snail mail" services.

    Best way for those out of China people to get Li Ning in China is when your father, mother, sisters, brothers, friends, Ah Kow, Ali, Muthu go to China for whatever reason, Buzzzzzz them to help you get one there.


  14. #116
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    B. Panjang (SG) / Malaysia
    Posts
    306
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adonis View Post
    is a franchise kind of shop or just one of those on its own specialised badminton/racket shops?

    any other places in shanghai/beijing?
    The guy is specilised in shuttlecock but do carry racekt stuff.

    FYI, HangZhou is nearby Shanghai. 2 hours train ride to there.

  15. #117
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    B. Panjang (SG) / Malaysia
    Posts
    306
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrerkiko View Post
    Bro Louislkw: u know any shop in spore can i get N90 below $342
    Yeah, take a bus ride or car ride to JB and they are selling at 30% off the retail price as what BC members have mentioned somewhere in the forum.

    Enjoy ur hunting.

    Quote Originally Posted by tckang View Post
    Guys,
    What Louislkw says is true, but let me just add that:

    1) Some of these shops DO NOT Ship overseas
    2) Even if they do, Shipment from China to Singapore, the total cost (Racket + Shipment) will come back to around the retail shop price, in most cases. Unless u trust the slow "snail mail" services.

    Best way for those out of China people to get Li Ning in China is when your father, mother, sisters, brothers, friends, Ah Kow, Ali, Muthu go to China for whatever reason, Buzzzzzz them to help you get one there.

    Another issue is the warranty. Believed that Li-Ning is not provide International Warranty for the racket stuff.

    To be realistic and convenient, better to buy at your local store to enjoy the warranty period and ease of hassle when anything happen but come with a higher price. Just like my NS9900 broke into 2 pieces and claimed back within one week.

  16. #118
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    515
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    yup i know.

    thanks bro, just that i only know people who frequent shanghai and beijing. bit too much to ask them to travel to hangzhou!

  17. #119
    Regular Member tckang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boleh-Land
    Posts
    733
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adonis View Post
    yup i know.

    thanks bro, just that i only know people who frequent shanghai and beijing. bit too much to ask them to travel to hangzhou!
    Actually Shanghai and Beijing has more such shops.
    Happy hunting.
    If i saw some worthy ones will post here la.
    Good luck.

Page 7 of 135 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 57 107 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 36
    : 07-21-2012, 09:49 AM
  2. Replies: 18
    : 06-10-2012, 04:18 AM
  3. Li Ning Fan Club India
    By roheed in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 4
    : 05-07-2012, 12:12 PM
  4. WTB: WTB: Cheap Used Japan Yonex Rackets or Li-Ning N series Rackets. (SG)
    By dickson825 in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 0
    : 09-03-2011, 11:38 AM
  5. Replies: 152
    : 07-17-2010, 11:32 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •