User Tag List

Page 15 of 135 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 65 115 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by demolidor View Post
    Any shops in Shanghai? Might want to have a go at the N50 ... (specific shops that is)

On second thought, never mind although it might still help others out.
    BBE have a branch in Shanghai. Located at the junction of Furongjiang Rd and Tianshan Rd.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by demolidor View Post
    Any shops in Shanghai? Might want to have a go at the N50 ... (specific shops that is)

On second thought, never mind although it might still help others out.
    Try Redleaf 135 JinShaJiang Lu. I saw quite a few N-series LiNing there in Oct. Not sure about price.

There was also a lot of LiNing boutiques all around Shanghai so you might be able to get your N50 fix there.

Another location is near the Hong Kou Stadium but I do not have any specific shop to recommend.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does anyone know if BBE's promo discount applies to all the rackets in the LN range, or just the N Series?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Easy Tiger View Post
    Does anyone know if BBE's promo discount applies to all the rackets in the LN range, or just the N Series?
    It's for all.
    You can see the discounted price for all range at yoger.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That link doesnt work

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I getting love to Li Ning, for now I only get bag and grip.Ill buy N90 Woods soon.Im planning to buy the shoes but the shoes different then the others.If I try/test it,then Ill consider to buy it.Li Ning brand is nice,but quite expensive.Especially the shirt team ... But I still love it ...

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey bro: i got the Li ning shoes that Lin dan wear, going down to collect it next week!

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Louislkw View Post
    BBE have a branch in Shanghai. Located at the junction of Furongjiang Rd and Tianshan Rd.
    Do they? For how long already? That's pretty convenient for getting some Yonex clothing at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by weeyeh View Post
    Try Redleaf 135 JinShaJiang Lu. I saw quite a few N-series LiNing there in Oct. Not sure about price.

There was also a lot of LiNing boutiques all around Shanghai so you might be able to get your N50 fix there.

Another location is near the Hong Kou Stadium but I do not have any specific shop to recommend.
    Thanks for the additional places.

That link doesnt work
    dot com dot cn slash lining

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrerkiko View Post
    Hey bro: i got the Li ning shoes that Lin dan wear, going down to collect it next week!
    What model is it?Ill consider to buy it if I know the feeling and the price ... Now N90 Woods first!!!Now I only wear li ning short,grip and bag.Other yonex ...

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey bro, now i am using the Li ning red bag which can store 4-5 rackets, another compartment that can put shoes and clothes,, the Lin dan shoe is the one he is wearing in the suirdman cup...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That link doesnt work
    Sorry when i said yoger.com it is not a link. Rather you just google them and it should appear in the top10 results.
    Anyway

http://www.yoger.com.cn/

I know it is in chinese. But the prices are in RMB and in figures.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrerkiko View Post
    where u buy it?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BBEShop was trying to be shifty and didn't apply the discount at first when I asked for a quote. They don't seem as cheap as Yoger but not sure how Yoger goes with overseas customers.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yo guys sorry because i believe i said i do not know much about the feeling of the racket n etc so i'll just give my review of n33 based on the comparison with my n55.well as u guys already know that n33 is cai yun's racket(double player) but in my opinion it can be use as single racket because it is more head heavy than n55.so if n55 power-8.5 dropshot-9 net play-9.then n33 power-8.5-9 dropshot-9 net play-8-8.5.well this my review so some people might not agree with me .btw bro tckang u said that n55 is more head heavy than n50 so do u think it's feeling(n50) is like arcsaber 10?because to me arcsaber 10 is way lighter than n55...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Man, use some freakin punctuation ffs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol sorry because i'm still new so didn't really know how to .i had to think twice before decided to give review on n33.btw i think the most similar racket to n33 in terms of yonex is ti10(i never try it b4 but according to the review ti10 is a head heavy racket yes?).n33 is more head heavy compared to n55 so it can generate more power.sorry again if my writing is bad haha lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ssnazmee View Post
    lol sorry because i'm still new so didn't really know how to .i had to think twice before decided to give review on n33.btw i think the most similar racket to n33 in terms of yonex is ti10(i never try it b4 but according to the review ti10 is a head heavy racket yes?).n33 is more head heavy compared to n55 so it can generate more power.sorry again if my writing is bad haha lol
    Bro, glad to know that u owned both N33 and N55.
    And thanks for your short review. Well, everything needs to have a starting point. What the other members were requesting is just to use more commas (,) , fullstops (.), etc to rearrange your review above to make it neater and easier to read. No worries.
    Regarding your question i cannot comment much as i never use an Arc10 before. What i can only say is N55 definitely is headheavier than N50. For sure.
    And also i don't really agree on your comparison regarding N33 and Ti-10, simply because you never use a Ti-10, the comparison will not be valid. A ti-10 may feel like a piece of junk to player A but can be his priceless weapon for player B. So, the only way you can compare your N33 with Ti-10, is after you use a Ti-10 yourself and know the feeling yourself.

Welcome to BCDF anyway. Keep it up.

Page 15 of 135 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 65 115 ... LastLast