User Tag List

Page 91 of 135 FirstFirst ... 41 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,547 of 2292
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"i know and aware that many of you think he is scammer and sell fake products. i hope i didnt buy the fake one though."

Man, even I asked this question about Bigshow in the eBay watch thread only last week. Why would you risk buying a fake racket in the 'hope' that it's not? That's crazy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i hope to return this product but i dont think he accepts. cuz i had a small scratch at the racket after playing it.
    there's nothing i can do i guess. even if i return the product, he will exchange another one that is fake for me.
    If you're not pleased with your purchase, we'll be happy to make an exchange or refund the product price less S&H within 30 days of your purchase.

its really a bad day, why are people selling fake products nowadays.

or i guess its not fake, probably its because this is a patent pending product, or it does not pass the Quality control test of li ning manufacturer. then he takes all these and sell it cheaper?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by michaelbyz23 View Post
    i hope to return this product but i dont think he accepts. cuz i had a small scratch at the racket after playing it.
    there's nothing i can do i guess. even if i return the product, he will exchange another one that is fake for me.
    If you're not pleased with your purchase, we'll be happy to make an exchange or refund the product price less S&H within 30 days of your purchase.

its really a bad day, why are people selling fake products nowadays.

or i guess its not fake, probably its because this is a patent pending product, or it does not pass the Quality control test of li ning manufacturer. then he takes all these and sell it cheaper?
    No manufacturer would allow inferior product onto the market because it would damage their brand.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How much you paid for it?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i paid 180usd

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well that's a fair price for the real thing, but the problem is is that if someone sells fake rackets, what's stopping them from pretending some are real and charging a premium for it? Best avoided, just to be safe IMHO.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just checked online from the li ning registration website, and confirmed that my product is genuine
    Name:  final.jpg
Views: 539
Size:  29.7 KB

The first window is when i key in the serial number on the sticker.

second window shows the product validation. i keyed in my password to register.

third window is the proof that only one serial can be registered under one password. therefore, my racket is genuine. phew.. i got no reason to worry about its authenticity. other than the not so good painting job. everything else is just fine.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just checked online from the li ning registration website, and confirmed that my product is genuine
    Name:  final.jpg
Views: 539
Size:  29.7 KB

The first window is when i key in the serial number on the sticker.

second window shows the product validation. i keyed in my password to register.

third window is the proof that only one serial can be registered under one password. therefore, my racket is genuine. phew.. i got no reason to worry about its authenticity. other than the not so good painting job. everything else is just fine.
    It has already been documented and reported widely here that this online checking method WORKS ON EVEN FAKE RACQUETS/SERIALS and you can only tell the authenticity from the paint job.

One last time, DO NOT TRUST CHEAP LI-NING/YONEX etc. EBAY SELLERS.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hmm, since im new here im not really sure about that. do you have any specific source or prove that shows that fake racquets with serials work on the li ning website?
    well, to make myself dont feel too bad bout the purchase, the best thing is just to treat it as genuine. so i can worry less and play more!

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well not to rain on your parade but the racket is most definitely fake. Li Ning would never allow a racket with such a sloppy paintjob on the market, and the price is too low as well. However, not all fakes are worthless - some are playable and only slightly inferior.
    However, the next time you buy, avoid ebay (except for RKEP), and buy from a known store. Even though it might be 30-50USD more expensive, it spares you a lot of worry and the product is definitely genuine.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hmm, since im new here im not really sure about that. do you have any specific source or prove that shows that fake racquets with serials work on the li ning website?
    well, to make myself dont feel too bad bout the purchase, the best thing is just to treat it as genuine. so i can worry less and play more!
    The sellers can buy one real racket and copy the serials. And if I am not mistaken, there shouldn't be any code on the shaft for new logo Li Ning's racket.
    Whether it is real or not is doesn't matter, the best thing is just ignore the real or fake issue, just play it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, I'll take it as a lesson. One thing I buy online is because there is no badminton shop around my area in New Jersey. I am a student and I don't have a car. So the final resort is to get it online. And price is a consideration as well. However, I won't buy it from eBay anymore next time. And my next high end racket will be yonex because authenticity of yonex can be detected easily and is much efficient.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am not able to prove the seller wrong because the genuinity of the racket is proven genuine on li Ning website. So, he will definitely argue its genuine by documentation. Paint job is a subjective matter in which he can argue. So yea, since it's genuine according to li Ning website, I'll just play with ease. By the way I don't think seller can just simply copy the serial number from original li Ning product. because one serial number is for one unt. If u re-validate the same number, the website will ask for a password in which the first user keyed in , as shown above. So, I don't really have the reason to worry about the genuinity of the product, other than the not perfect paint job

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, I'll take it as a lesson. One thing I buy online is because there is no badminton shop around my area in New Jersey. I am a student and I don't have a car. So the final resort is to get it online. And price is a consideration as well. However, I won't buy it from eBay anymore next time. And my next high end racket will be yonex because authenticity of yonex can be detected easily and is much efficient.
    A reliable eBay-er is Eric of squashmart. another 2 reputable online retailers which I've purchased from are sohubuy and mybadmintonstore.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haha. Don have to frame urself first to certain brand first. I used to fancy about Li Ning by buying the N50II,then N70II. Soon after that I went for Victor BS09, Flypower Enigma 900 v2, and the most recent Yonex VT80LTD. Now I'm looking into Gosen Ryoga Series racket. Not all are mine though, some are my brother's. Haha. Just try to buy from a reliable seller and that'll be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by roycetan View Post
    A reliable eBay-er is Eric of squashmart. another 2 reputable online retailers which I've purchased from are sohubuy and mybadmintonstore.
    Royce, you do sell rackets in lowyat.net right? i think read your thread before... haha..