User Tag List

Page 125 of 135 FirstFirst ... 25 75 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 LastLast
Results 2,109 to 2,125 of 2292
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't say you're not trustworthy. But on the other hand there's nothing makes you trustworthy, so it's legit to make questions like this.
    Your facebook homepage is new, you're a new member, you have no references or certificates. That's why interesting and possible customers are asking you that way.

I think you know that there are many sellers who are trying to sell fakes.

I just want to repeat again. I did NOT say you're not trustworthy. We are just careful customers.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Accordaz is right. It's hard to know whether a non-official retailer is selling genuine stuff or not and no one wants to pay genuine price for fakes and clones

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Accordaz View Post
    I don't say you're not trustworthy. But on the other hand there's nothing makes you trustworthy, so it's legit to make questions like this.
    Your facebook homepage is new, you're a new member, you have no references or certificates. That's why interesting and possible customers are asking you that way.

I think you know that there are many sellers who are trying to sell fakes.

I just want to repeat again. I did NOT say you're not trustworthy. We are just careful customers.
    yes you're right and no worries i did not took that in the wrong way. well yes every business has a starting point, so here's mine. i just got this contact of mine so it was a good deal so i was thinking why not make this a part time business for myself. so here i am.

well, i'm an advance player myself, and i know how important to have the original stuff and the feelings of it when hitting, furthermore i myself is using some high end products. i look down at fake stuffs or not even want to get near to it in regards of badminton. if i were to sell fake product well not my pick. I have a good and well paid petroleum job. this is my main hobby so why not? aey??

cheers.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Send someone a sample ;D haha naw I'm joking. I would try you out and buy something but I've got no money now that I've bought 2 N9's, sorry. Good luck though, and don't scam anyone or all hellfire will start raining down on you from here

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I will have more Product coming in,, hang in there. we still finalizing the stock and pricing. this is for sure not a fake and not a scam since many raised their eyebrow. i will update once all are ready and in place. also im trying to built my network at least 1 person at every country so they could communicate among them within their languages and much confidently. so this one guy will get a sample from me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Has anybody ordered N90iii yet? I got it from Aston for 650rm+postage and just wanted to know if anyone else got it for cheaper >_>'

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

N55 or N90?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KyleIsaiah24 View Post
    N55 or N90?
    You have enough muscle, strong wrist and endurance, you rather play smashes than drives and defensive shots? N90
    You want a easy-go-to-racket-for-everything? N55. It's head heavy, but still very good to handle with. It's rather medium stiff. Absolutely not towards really stiff. 6,5 or 7 out of 10 in stiffness. It's my go to and I would describe it as an allrounder like Arc10. Just flexier and a tad head heavier.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Generally I'd recommend the N55 over the N90 just because there's very, very few players who have the strength and technique to play the N90 adequately....most others will weaken their game using it or even risk injury.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Any kind soul have a review for the N9 yet?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by llpjlau View Post
    Any kind soul have a review for the N9 yet?
    Surprised no one has reviewed any of the 3rd gen so far. I know zerosofinfinity think the N9 is too head heavy for him but that's about it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think unless you're in Asia, it's going to be very hard to get your hands on any gen 3 right now

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jasonvan View Post
    I think unless you're in Asia, it's going to be very hard to get your hands on any gen 3 right now
    Yeah probably. I ordered my N9 from Malaysia and my N90iii from Thailand (still waiting for both to arrive) so you're right. No sign of it at all in GBR over here. No idea about the rest of the western world. If you guys REALLY want, I'll post up my thoughts if no one else has when I get to try mine

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Boggieeiggob View Post
    Surprised no one has reviewed any of the 3rd gen so far. I know zerosofinfinity think the N9 is too head heavy for him but that's about it
    Yeah, you are right. Basically the N9 and F9 are really similar, but the N9 weight is a little bit heavier. Something like between the F9 and C7 rackets.

Smashes with this thing is a beauty while drives and clears are crisp. One thing though, you need to get the timing right - in one game alone, I had four mishits in a row

Sad to say that N9 is the closest thing to my fave F9 ATM, however my shoulder was very sore the next day due to the extra weight. Had to part ways with the racket.... Oh well....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Name:  DSC03011.jpg
Views: 1072
Size:  61.5 KBI got my new rackets, just strung them but probably won't have time to do a review for awhile... I like the new paint jobs though, the N50-3 and N55-3 they mixed in sparkles on it lol....
    Last edited by Jasonvan; 07-18-2013 at 12:45 AM.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How does the N50III compare to the N9 in terms of real-life specs? Is it more flex or stiffer?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jasonvan View Post
    Name:  DSC03011.jpg
Views: 1072
Size:  61.5 KBI got my new rackets, just strung them but probably won't have time to do a review for awhile... I like the new paint jobs though, the N50-3 and N55-3 they mixed in sparkles on it lol....
    Wow.... 4 Lining rackets in one shot... Good to you ....
    I will patiently wait for your review then.