Brandnew & strung NS9000=60$, NS9900=70$ ???!!!

Discussion in 'Identify Fake Racket (Price/Source/Serial/Photos a' started by Gentle_Badder, Sep 16, 2009.

1. Gentle_Badder

Gentle_Badder New Member

Teacher
    Hi, badminton lovers !

A few days ago I saw an advertisement on a very popular site in which a guy (having the nickname...BOB_CASH :):):)) living not far from Montreal sells brandnew and...ALREADY STRUNG NS9000 for 60 CAD and NS9900 for 70 CAD (!!!), and he doesn't have only one of a kind for sale, but many...
    I phoned him, he said the rackets are original, about NS9000S said it's 3U, G3, made in Japan, about NS9900 I didn't ask. We're about to set-up an appointment, to see myself this miracle, this fabulous bargain :), but...
    I strongly suspect ( 90% ) that the rackets are fake or that they're stolen ( 5 % ) , or that the guy is stupid and doesn't know the real price of these rackets ( the rest of 5% ). Or maybe the last two possibilities at the same time, stolen & stupid.:)
    What do you think about this ? What are the odds that the rackets are fake ? Should I ask him first about the codes on the rackets ?
    Anyway, because everything seems so strange, I would go to meet him just for fun, to see what a fake racket looks like. :)
    However, is a fake NS9000 worth 60 CAD ? :)

Thanks a whole lot for answers & help, have a wonderful time on the courts !

2. Smichz

Smichz Regular Member

Student,Tour guide,Marketer
    99%is a fake.In whatever situation he might be in,like u have mentioned,he has all the reasons to sell it more than what he offered.Besides,internet enables him to browse for the yonex racket price list.Even if it's a stolen racket,he still can sell it lower than the normal price,but not this low.Unless,if he really has a serious issue emergency need of money,and he need it like in the same day.

Fake NS9000 should not worth over than 30 CAD.If u're playing in a competitive stage,then dont use those rackets.If u are just playing for fun n u wanna look good,it's ok.But still 60 is a bit too much for a fake.