Stringing in Melbourne, Australia

Discussion in 'Badminton Stringing Techniques & Tools' started by Enig.Ma, Sep 17, 2009.

1. Enig.Ma

Enig.Ma Regular Member

Hi,
    I was wondering whether anyone of you knows a good stringer around melbourne?

I usually go to boxhill stadium sports but I have found their stringing to be done quite poorly.

(tensions which vary greatly) e.g. sent 2 rackets to be strung, one at 27 and one at 24. Strung with the same string and when struck, produced the same pitch. :eek: (24 & 27 pounds sounded the same .......)

Few times after the string job, i noticed that the strings were already frayed (string was pulled through the mains too fast).

Twice they missed a main while weaving through the cross. So instead of a over,under,over - it became over, under, under, over :mad:

What about Prelli in collingwood along victoria parade, any good?

Many thanks.

2. asen8888

asen8888 Regular Member

Prelli

Hi Mate,
    I'm usually string my rackets in Prelli, just make sure that you told them that you want Pin (the stringer name) to do it. He done the best stringing so far.
    the other stringer is not good, only PIN is really good. He only work on monday, tuesday, thursday and friday.

3. twister

twister Regular Member

JTUltra

You can try JTUltra, the guy's name is Jacky. Much cheaper than Stadium and better quality. Check out his website http://www.jtultra.com.au