Badminton club in St Albans/Harpenden/Herts

Discussion in 'UK' started by HBCchair, Sep 17, 2009.

1. HBCchair

HBCchair New Member

Harpenden Badminton Club is based in St Albans and close proximity to Harpenden. We are the largest match playing club in St Albans and have teams in the Herts County and SW Herts League.

We are a friendly and social club who enjoys a competitive game. Our club nights are on Tuesday between 8pm and 10pm at St Albans Girls School, which has excellent playing facilities.

We are currently looking for players of a match standard. If you are interested in visiting or learning more about the club please check out our website : www.harpendenbadmintonclub.com or contact secretary@harpendenbadmintonclub.com.

2. Gary.He

Gary.He Regular Member

What age group are you looking for?

3. HBCchair

HBCchair New Member

Hi Gary

We don't have a particular age group, there is a variety at the club. We are more interested in players who can maintain and improve our current standard. I hope that helps, if not please feel free to contact us at secretary@harpendenbadmintonclub.com.

Cheers

4. tgidzul

tgidzul Regular Member

Investment Banking
    Hi..thia club still active? Im from malaysia currently staying in st albans and looking for a place or a club to have my badminton session.. I used to play badminton competitively and into tournaments as well..and would like to having sessions with any nearest club near me in st albans..please get back to meat 7415497349.. Zul...tq