Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default The more, the merrier..

Quote Originally Posted by Viper2005 View Post
    Can anyone play this event?

Can I play again? I'll try to bring some girls with me.

Is the $8.00 club entry fee waived for this event?

Thanks.
    - Paul, of course anyone can join. The more, the merrier..
    - Paul, you are welcome to play in every single "Superbird" tourney. Having more ladies players is better than less. Of course, having more players/pairs will bring another challenge for the organizer to plan the tourney..
    - Eddie already mentioned (see post #21), a few posts back, there is no club entry fee if one is already a member of ABC (just need to pay $5 for tourney entry fee).
    Quote Originally Posted by n3w813 View Post
    How do you decide who wins with "2" games?

....or is it first to 30 pts regardless of 2 or 3 games??
    ..sorry, i meant to say it's a 1 game of 30 pts but at 15 pts, the pairs switch sides. First to 30 pts, no deuce. Not 2 games of 30 pts.
    Last edited by ctjcad; 10-15-2009 at 12:50 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Another Superbird tourney already? Cool... I'm ready -

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Paul can play, but he has to play w/ his left hand

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Congrats to..

..n3w813 (Brian) and his partner (Winnie??) for winning the SuperBird's XD tourney.
    You both were the best pair (most balanced) and of course, by chance, the most fortunate as you guys have played together before (today's format was through a random pairing & who knew both of you were destined to play together).

Yes, as expected, a few other interested participants had to drop out due to the lack of ladies players.
    Good turn-out nonetheless (14 pairs) and i believe the tourney was finished within the alotted time period.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AerotusX View Post
    Another Superbird tourney already? Cool... I'm ready -
    Did you play yesterday AerotusX? If so, who were you?

Quote Originally Posted by ctjcad View Post
    ..n3w813 (Brian) and his partner (Winnie??) for winning the SuperBird's XD tourney.
    You both were the best pair (most balanced) and of course, by chance, the most fortunate as you guys have played together before (today's format was through a random pairing & who knew both of you were destined to play together).

Yes, as expected, a few other interested participants had to drop out due to the lack of ladies players.
    Good turn-out nonetheless (14 pairs) and i believe the tourney was finished within the alotted time period.
    Yes, Wainie and I were very fortunate that I picked her name out of the bag. It was a great tournament and we had a lot of fun. Thanks a bunch to the tournament directors, Superbird Eddie and Sammy.

Was it only 14 pairs? It was a 16-team bracket, so I thought there were 16 teams.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default If not mistaken..

...Was it only 14 pairs? It was a 16-team bracket, so I thought there were 16 teams.
    ..the last time i checked & counted, there were 14 pairs. They had to put up a 16 pairs bracket for the draw purpose (it's gonna be either 8, 16, 32 or 64 bracket). I believe 2 pairs got a bye in the main draw/1st rd.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Here are winners PIC MX doubles

Here are SuperBird Mx Doubles Winner:

1) 1st place $50 prize MONEY total & medals (order came delay)-please see me at ABC for it goto : Winnie(ABC) & Brian (ABC)

1 round: 21-17 2 round: 21-19 Very Close game

2) 2nd place: goto Cindy(ABC)/William(SGVBC) Total: $30 total prize Money & Medals

3) 2rd place con: Krista/Alfredo Total:$20 prize Money & no medals

1 round: 23-21 2 round: 21-18

thanks again for another Excitement SuperBird Survival Series Tournament:MX

Video will be upload within 5 days: If you have FACEBOOK, PLEASE SEARCH FOR (SUPERBIRD BADMINTON) AND ADD AS YOUR FRIEND TO GET INSTANT UPDATE AND INFO, VIDEO, chatting, AND EVENTS: IPHONE,TMOBILE, computer,ECT.
    FACEBOOK: IS A COOL WEBSITE TO KEEP INSTANT TOUCH WITH FRIENDS & EVENTS.
    website: www.superbirdbadminton.com will be up within 2 weeks: tons of pic/videos/events/ect........
    Attached Images Attached Images        

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks Chris(CTJCAD) for helping the event with score-board keeping.

Thanks Sammy for bringing his nice Cooler: glad everyone enjoy the cold water & sodas.

Thanks everyone for helping out by contributing shuttlecocks for the game: this really help us with the funding.

Thanks for all of the brave ladies to help make this event possible. w/out the ladies, we were about to pull out some nice long hair wigs for the gentlemen.

We all have a lots of fun and sweat.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Did you play yesterday AerotusX? If so, who were you?
    Yes, I played on Sunday, lost the 1st round and then played in the Cons final, but lost that one too... My partner was Trang! She was great, I screwed up too much. I was in the white shirt, black shorts (but that make ten of us, doesn't it? )

I saw your games, it was exciting. We all had fun... I don't think I played you before. I'll hit you up for a game next time I see you at ABC.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default ^^I think i know who you are..^^

..did you come w/a young kid?? i saw you were playing w/a young kid..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, that's me... It was my son, he is taking lessons from 2-4pm on Sundays.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Medals of HONor

SuperBird Medals are here: Please email SuperBird(Eddie): edlopez21@hotmail.com or edwardlopez@superbirdbadminton.com (Let me know what day you are showing up at ABC---I'll meet you there & have a little fun match.

#1 place: Cindy Tang/William--might mistake on spelling.
    #2 place: Wainie & Brian

SuperBird & Sammy would like to congrats Both of you for your hard sweat to earn this honor medals in our SuperBird Tournament. Thanks everyone for playing & We would love to see all of you back again for Our Next SuperBird MX Tourney.

& Thanks again for William (ABC management) for Supporting SuperBird Tournament.

NOTE: Official Website of SuperBird Survival Series Tournaments will Be OPEN on NOV 15, 2009. Please come by for a Visit & show your Support.
    www.superbirdbadminton.com:)
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Got to give thanks & Credit for Support of SuperBird Tournament:

1) Thanks SAMMY for his brave idea of adding MIX doubles for Superbird Tournament. We got too many negative thoughts about having this EVENT. But, I believe in Sammy that we can Make this event a Successful & it turn out GREAT: We recruit enough brave ladies to play in Our SuperBird tournament. We were both very very HAPPY, AND this MX doubles will be host again.

2)Thanks Trang---> for doing a great job as Treasury making sure Winning are Paid Fairly on all SuperBird Events.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Video of Mix doubles

The Video for Mix doubles will be done soon. Please come & see me for your DVD copies of full version. Or send me an EMAIL: edlopez21@hotmail.com

All SuperBird Tourney Videos do take up Tons of hours for editing & finding the right music for the moment. I am doing my best to add music request to the video that lots you like. So thanks again for players donation of $3.00 for DVD to HELP support future SuperBird Tournament: To provide more Drinks(soda) & Water for the Event.

SuperBird(Edward Lopez)

OFFICIAL Site SuperBirdBadminton.com ) will be coming in NOV 15, 2009. Please show your support & enjoy all the fun things on this site.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SuperBird View Post

It's the other way around, Wainie & Brian got first place!!

The medals look awesome! Hopefully, I'll see you soon at ABC.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default thoughts to much about the name and mis-type

Quote Originally Posted by SuperBird View Post
    SuperBird Medals are here: Please email SuperBird(Eddie): edlopez21@hotmail.com or edwardlopez@superbirdbadminton.com (Let me know what day you are showing up at ABC---I'll meet you there & have a little fun match.

SuperBird & Sammy would like to congrats Both of you for your hard sweat to earn this honor medals in our SuperBird Tournament. Thanks everyone for playing & We would love to see all of you back again for Our Next SuperBird MX Tourney.

& Thanks again for William (ABC management) for Supporting SuperBird Tournament.

NOTE: Official Website of SuperBird Survival Series Tournaments will Be OPEN on NOV 15, 2009. Please come by for a Visit & show your Support.
    www.superbirdbadminton.com:)

#1 place: Wainie & Brian
    #2 place: Cindy Tang/William--might mistake on spelling.

: sorry, It was late, and I was editing the video:Thanks for spotting the error.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile Superbird

Congratulation to Trang & Eddie for all the hard work,effort they have put in to make the Superbird events as great as it is today. Players are always excited about the next one. As far as I know, Eddie has not scheduled another event yet,but you will be the first one to know when he decide to have one. Eddie and Trang have been doing all the work by themself, and I understand quite often they had to spend their own money to make the event great for the participants. Let's give them both "Hi Five" where credit dues. It takes a lot of time to edit and post the pictures and videos for us all to enjoy. Let's not forget that. Please give them a High Five to show our appreciation next time we see them.
    Happy Swinging!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast