User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default YONEX Z-SLASH >>> 414KM/Hour

Yonex just released new racket called Z-SLASH and they have proved that they are the best maker of all time.
    Z-SLASH can increase speed by 50km/h than other rackets and it is tested by Yonex. You can watch short movie clip.
    US$245.00

I really wanna try this than any other rackets in my mind right now.

Many other brands, especially SOTX is damn expensive yet technology is not as advanced as YONEX but more expensive than YONEX. The most expensive one was US$700.00, i believe this is not worth that much.

cut the crab, posting pictures
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Released 19.09.2009. Worldwide

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Li-Ning who?

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wink

Congrats, you're late to the party and wrong on (at least) one account as well

Prefer lobster ...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wuldup View Post
    Z-SLASH can increase speed by 50km/h than other rackets and it is tested by Yonex.
    ???
    The 414 km/h is a labratory condition test-figure.. I have seen no information about how that compares to other models`.. Are you saying the max of arc-10 is 364 km/h???

What is the smash speed of NS9900 ..

This figure is utterly meaningless without the compared max the same player can produce using other racket models under the same conditions...

/Twobeer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Twobeer, since u r inquisitive enough, did you smash test Arc 10 and arrive at 364? Did you speed test NS9900? Even Mizuno TC 700 or Li Ning N90? Then tore them apart and see what makes them overclocked the 321 km/h world record? MetalOrange

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MetalOrange View Post
    Twobeer, since u r inquisitive enough, did you smash test Arc 10 and arrive at 364? Did you speed test NS9900? Even Mizuno TC 700 or Li Ning N90? Then tore them apart and see what makes them overclocked the 321 km/h world record? MetalOrange
    duuh, noo.. give me the radar equipment and I will gladly have a go!!!

But if I would test this I would COMPARE them!! just not test one racket and post my result (sort of what yy is doing with the arc-z).. MY smash speed with one racket would be quite meaningless of a figure to compare with YOUR smash speed using another racket....

/Twobeer

P.S. I think YY current ARC-Z marketing is like if someone relasead a new string and made an ad that it had been tested to hold tension and not break for a duration of 40 days, kind of a meaningless figures if not put into contest and with comparative analysis under specified conditions

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Twobeer, of course I meant, to test it against all your existing racket (at least in the same range). Oops, I thought you had those speed guns. MetalOrange

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The short clip cant be played.Mind giving us the link?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Those happen to be images that's why you can't click >.<
    http://www.yonex.com/badminton/z-slash/090918.html

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by twobeer View Post
    ???
    The 414 km/h is a labratory condition test-figure.. I have seen no information about how that compares to other models`.. Are you saying the max of arc-10 is 364 km/h???

What is the smash speed of NS9900 ..

This figure is utterly meaningless without the compared max the same player can produce using other racket models under the same conditions...

/Twobeer
    Good point twobeer.

As in FHF's 300+km/h smash, it was done in competition wise. But in Yonex's video, the guy was given a perfect chance for a perfect jump-smash. What I really want to see if how Arc-Z performs in competition where all the conditions comes into play.

I bet if they get FHF to do a perfect smash, it would top 500km/h.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It would be great fun however with smash-speed competetions :-) (different players/pros with different rackets+string combinations).. Sort of like golfs long-drive competitions.. Tiger Woods is undeniably a top golfer but there are golf players that just specializes to compete with long-drives.. They can hit drives very far, but do not have the rest of the game to make them top contenders at the tours..

I would love to have smashing competitions at SuperSeries events etc. with good price money for players.. Would be a great marketing tool for our sport as well !!!

cheers,
    /Twobeer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It would be great fun however with smash-speed competetions :-) (different players/pros with different rackets+string combinations).. Sort of like golfs long-drive competitions.. Tiger Woods is undeniably a top golfer but there are golf players that just specializes to compete with long-drives.. They can hit drives very far, but do not have the rest of the game to make them top contenders at the tours..

I would love to have smashing competitions at SuperSeries events etc. with good price money for players.. Would be a great marketing tool for our sport as well !!!

cheers,
    /Twobeer
    I would second that smashing competition!
    Sort of like the Slam dunk competition in NBA!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by findecano1 View Post
    I would second that smashing competition!
    Sort of like the Slam dunk competition in NBA!!!
    I was thinking along those lines - the NBA has its All-star game and the accompanying things like the slam dunk contest and the three-point shootout and the skills challenge over the All-star weekend. It would be awesome professional badminton could have a similar thing at the end of the season.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This claim sounds very familiar. Back in early 2004 when Yonex first released their AT 700 and AT 500, they did claim a speed of more than 400kmh for the AT700 in their flyers sent to regional distributors.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

cheers,
    /Twobeer
    I think an all out smash competition would be fun, but couldnt be a standalone event. If there was an "all-star" or celebrity fund raiser I could see this being fun, but I cant imagine people going just to watch people smash. I'd love to see LD play mens doubles with BCL If we compare this to tennis, they dont have smash contest, but they do have large fun charity events.

I think the long drive comparison is good. Tiger has a very strong drive, just how strong players have a good smash, but that isnt Tigers strongest point, his advantage is usually in his short game, and its when everything comes together he's in another league of his own. Then there is John Daly who was once long drive champion, but his short game is horrific. I think this is the difference between a player who has good all around game vs smash only.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was told that the highest recorded was 416km/h using the ArcZ. However the marketing materials was printed when the highest then was 414km/h.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast