Panda Power rackets NOW AVAILABLE IN UK (and EU)

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by Mark A, Sep 27, 2009.

1. Mark A

Mark A Regular Member

Good morning/afternoon/evening to all,

Following guavawang's lead (and his thread in Market Place hasn't been pounced upon by the mods, so it must be within the rules:D), I am announcing that I am now handling Panda Power racket orders in UK and EU, the first shipment of which I received on Thursday.

Full details of pricing etc can be found in guavawang's original thread (post 144 et al); this is merely an announcement so that the fact that Panda Powers' UK/EU availability isn't buried nine pages into a different thread.

Please try your best to contact me outside of BC at appleton_strings@yahoo.co.uk - I will probably respond within a couple of hours.

Kind regards,

M.

2. Mark A

Mark A Regular Member

Ultra II, Trinity II and Revelation

The Mk II Ultra & Trinity and the Revelation should be in UK at the start of the new year. Dink has a large backlog on the U2 and Rev (= 3.5 month wait), so I'll get some T2's at the same time.

There are now only 8 Trinity Mk1's left, and there probably won't be any more once the T2 is unleashed...

3. Mark A

Mark A Regular Member

Xmas price drop ;)

As Christmas as looming and I need space for other rackets, I am selling my few remaining Trinities at £65 each or £120 for the pair - stringing and postage will remain the same, as will the £2 per for bank transfer payments.

Specs of the remaining rackets are as follows:

85.5@283
    86.4@284
    86.4@283
    86.8@285
    86.2@285
    85.1@280

Happy Panda-ing:D,

M.

4. Mark A

Mark A Regular Member

Six Ultra 2 in UK/EU...

Dear all,

I may be getting a few Ultra 2's (i.e. around half a dozen) in the next couple of weeks, so if any UK/EU players want any, please let me know (and include desired weight/balance). These may be the only U2's until after the New Year - I'm coming in now before it gets busy for Dink...

One racket has already been promised to The Netherlands, and these should go QUICK, so get in early:D.

M.

5. Mark A

Mark A Regular Member

Ultra 2's on the way to UK/EU

An update: four Ultra 2's have been ordered and should be here in the next couple of weeks (assuming Royal Mail don't disband:mad:).

One has already been bagged, but weights and balances of the remaining three are aiming for 285@85.5, 286@86 and 287@86.5 - the "target" balance for the U2 is in the high 280's. I'll be getting more U2's along with the T2 and Rev in the new year, but that's a long time off so I decided to bring a couple in now to get some reviews/input from UK players.

Price will be £80 + stringing (if nec.) and postage. Pics when they get here:D.

M.

6. Mark A

Mark A Regular Member

Update: Two U2's gone already

Two of the Ultra 2's bound for the UK have been bought (and paid for) already, so get in quickly, people!

7. Mark A

Mark A Regular Member

Four U2 here, three gone :)

Well, they're finally here, and I'm already down to ONE. The remaining contestant is 86.4g @ 288 mm.

Also, all the Trinity 1 have gone, so that's it till the T2 come in next year. Anybody with a specific BP/weight requirement can contact me now to get the one you want:).

M.

8. Mark A

Mark A Regular Member

Trinity 2 coming to UK soon!!!

Ten Trinity 2 have been ordered today, and Dink is expecting to send them early next week, so it's just possible they could get here for Christmas.

I've asked for a good range of specs - 86g and 87g with balance 284, 285, 286, 287 and 288, so I can always give you something within 0.5g and 1mm of your desired spec. Always depends on what come out of the factory, though.

Price £72 plus shipping/stringing (thank the exchange rate for the extra £2:mad:) with the usual BACS and/or multi-order discounts applying. As always, if you have a desired spec you are welcome to let me know now so I can set it/them aside for you when they get here.

P.S. The last Ultra 2 needs to go before Christmas, so I'm knocking it down to £70 plus shipping/stringing - 86.4g@288.

9. Mark A

Mark A Regular Member

T2 UK/EU update

I am expecting the T2 this week, assuming the posties can eventually get through the snow, and FIVE have been reserved and paid for already.

I have had about TEN requests for the remaining five rackets, so if you want to be sure you get one I have to ask for a £5 deposit per racket - you will pay the remainder before shipping and you can withdraw the deposit at any time if you want to; feel free to contact my previous buyers (they can be found in the main Panda threads) to convince yourself that I'm not a rip-off merchant:D.

Announcement will follow when the T2 finally get to me.

Regards,

M.

10. Mark A

Mark A Regular Member

Well, there is now ONE Trinity 2 left - five have been paid for and there are deposits on four of the remaining ones. The last racket is 286 @ 86g, and the first to put a deposit on it will have it locked for themselves:D.

I'ev asked Dink to wing me another half a dozen as soon as he gets them, but there will be no way of knowing the weights and balances.

11. Alom

Alom Regular Member

To those who are unsure:

Mark is not a rip-off merchant :D Excellent service, fast delivery and excellent communication :D And No he has not paid me to say this, I am hoping that he'll give me a discount on my next racket :p

12. Mark A

Mark A Regular Member

Next T2 shipment

Well, that's it folks - pending payment of the balance from one triple-buyer, the T2 have ALL gone. Don't know why I'm announcing this, to be honest, but people deserve to be kept informed:).

There may be another two or three T2 with me around the end of the month, but I am not taking deposits or pre-pays (or verbal agreements) this time because

a) the deal is not 100% yet;
    b) Dink may have to use all the T2 for his customers;
    c) I do not know what the racket specs will be.

I am only telling you this so you will be able to keep an eye on this thread for an announcement;).

M.

13. Mark A

Mark A Regular Member

Next T2 shipment

Unfortunately all of the T2 in the aforementioned mini-shipment have gone to Dink's US customers:(.

The next, normal-sized T2 shipment will be with Dink at the end of Jan/beginning of Feb and with me two or three weeks later. I will announce the weights/balances once I receive them - again, no pre-orders or deposits on this one as I don't know the specs myself, but you can register your interest and I will form a queue: the closer you are to the front, the more rackets you will have to choose from;).

Keep an eye out for further news,

M.

14. Mark A

Mark A Regular Member

More T2 in late Feb/early March!

Good news, folks: I have received word that the next T2 will be with the Panda in 3 weeks. I will be taking another ten and will be aiming for 285 - 288 mm in the 86.5g - 87.5g region.

The queue currently consists of four, so any interested parties should come in quickly - remember, the higher up you are the more rackets you will have to choose from:D. No deposits necessary.

M.

15. Mark A

Mark A Regular Member

update

Seven places have now gone in the queue, with three rackets having had deposits put down (at the request of the buyer, I should add!). Any more prospective buyers can still contact me and get in ahead of the pack:D.

16. Mark A

Mark A Regular Member

International shipping policy

To all international buyers,

Due to an issue with one of my packages destined for EU, I have to make the following declaration:

Due to the length of badminton rackets, the only international shipping methods available to me cannot be traced once they leave the UK. This being the case, any claims for loss or damage must be taken up by the customer against their country's postal service - I will not issue refunds because I have no way of knowing if the package has been received or not.

I will provide proof that the package has been sent, and later that it has left the UK, but this is all I can do; once the package is out of the UK it is your country's responsibility, but I will help in any way I can if you do pursue a claim.

Any international customers who email or PM me will be pointed to this post - if you agree to these terms then I gladly will ship to you. If not, you are under no obligation to buy from me:).

This policy will stand unless I find a way to have the packages traceable throughout their entire journey - this may be possible, and will add roughly £5 to the cost of shipping. I will keep you apprised, of course.

M.

17. Mark A

Mark A Regular Member

UK/EU Order enlarged from 10 to 15 T2

Since I can (just about) afford it, I am upping the number of T2 in the forthcoming shipment from ten to fifteen, mainly because twelve of the ten rackets I had planned to buy have been accounted for:D.

Barring any renegers, there are three spots open in the queue, and if all these go I'll have to get ANOTHER T2 for myself - still haven't tried one out!

18. Mark A

Mark A Regular Member

Anybody who wants a U2

Although I intended this order to be T2 only, I've had a couple of people make semi-serious requests for U2s. These are more expensive and have to be special-ordered as-needed, so anybody who wants one can contact me and place a £10 deposit (refundable at any time before I order from Dink).

Still a couple of places open in the T2 queue...;)

19. Mark A

Mark A Regular Member

MORE good news :)

My order has now been upped to 20 rackets. This opens up four more queue spaces for any UK/EU buyers who are still interested. I have asked for all the rackets to be >285 mm and in the 86.5g region, but any special requests will be entertained.

Remember, the earlier you put your flag down the better chance you have of getting your ideal spec:D.

#19 Mark A, Mar 3, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2010
  20. Alpinerock

Alpinerock Regular Member

Hi Mark

Please can you let me know the cost of Trinity 2 including p+p and stringing.

I am looking for a head heavy racquet.

Which strings are available?

Thanks