Yonatan S. Dasuki a.k.a Yoke

Discussion in 'Indonesia Professional Players' started by kirana, Sep 28, 2009.

1. kirana

kirana Regular Member

Just finished watching MD Japan Final Open 2009 between MK/HS & Rian/Yoke. I've got to say Yoke is really easy on the eyes!:D He has some good skills as well!

Kinda confuse why Rian get much more attention then him:rolleyes:, although I've got to say that Rian is not bad either;)

Hope this pair will become more consistent in the future and manage to get some SS titles!

Anyway, this thread is dedicated for any info on Yoke... I mean Rian has his own thread (and more then 50 pgs already!!) so maybe we should create one for Yoke ;)

#1 kirana, Sep 28, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2009
  2. Jagdpanther

Jagdpanther Regular Member

Uni Student
    Indeed another thread entitled only "Any Info on Rian Sukmawan?"
    However, I think whenever we're talking 'bout Rian, we'll most often talk about Yoke also, as he's Rian's partner. Posts in that thread confirm it. :p

I should say, they're a good pair. But uinfortunately, not among the bests...
    They're not that young anymore. Data from Professional Players Birthdays say that they'll turn 25 this November 21st (heck, they're twins?! :confused: ).

3. nick.h

nick.h Regular Member

student
    i think yoke has a similar style with sigit....even though he is not as cool and as skillful as sigit, he definitely is a threat at the net!:D congrats on them to reach their first superseries final!

4. whack_d_net

whack_d_net Regular Member

Student
    Hahaha yeah @Jagdpanther, Rian and Yoke share the same birthday on Nov 21st :)
    Just like KKK/TBH (Sept 18th), maybe the reason why they partnering with person who share the same birthday is to fond and improve their chemistry :D :D
    Or is it totally coincidence? LOL :p :p
    But there's also real twins who partnering as well just like Hendri K.S./Wandri, Li Hannan/Haonan, HHB/HHQ etc.
    Oh btw here's the link to some info bout Yoke from PB. Djarum's website:
    http://www.pbdjarum.com/profil/view/32
    Aside than sharing same birthday, i guess RiYo also share the similar gameplay,
    which more to tactical and technical type rather than attacker's type
    If only one or both of them have killer smashes, i guess this pair will be even more dangerous :cool:
    Up until now, there's nothing exceptional from them, but definetely there's still room to grow
    Congratz for Rian/Yoke to reach their 1st ever SS finale,
    Hope they'll show consistency and progress on their forthcoming tourneys ;) ;)
    Good luck! (o_O)/

5. huangkwokhau

huangkwokhau Regular Member

sales & design
    Yes.. you are correct//even coaches said so...in JO final..some support Jayaraya ( MK/HS) and some for Djarum...:D..it is like " Kejurnas"..it was fun final....
    Yoke/Rian has a good skill..the problem is they like to rush and not patience enough...you can not just smash smash style..pretty much like Korean style...:(

6. nick.h

nick.h Regular Member

student
    you are right when you said that rian/yoke are not patient enough and like to rush...i could totally pick out most of the unforced errors were because they wanted to kill too early...and i think it'd be a good idea if yoke plays in XD for a while, to gain more jam terbang...because my impression of him at the back of the court is that he's not completely comfortable smashing...

7. SibugiChai

SibugiChai Regular Member

YAB
    i think for the new scoring 21rally system... 25yo still consider on the young side...

new system doesnt gip young players much advantages!

8. kirana

kirana Regular Member

I think they''' turn 24 this year...they were born in 1985...well, although 1 year younger does not really make a difference...but who knows:D