Ash from Mumbai, India

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by Ash_The_Dash, Sep 30, 2009.

1. Ash_The_Dash

Ash_The_Dash New Member

Hello Everyone..

I am a intermediate level player, actually lobbing heavily to the basic level rather than towards the advanced level..

I used to play very regularly until 2004 and my game was really very good. Its now 5 years since then and the passion has re surfaced.

This time on, I want to now start off with proper professional help and guidance.

You will some point of time get a question for advise/guidance/help, so please bear with me and help me..

In the mean time I am looking desperately for a badminton court and coaching available in and around Andheri-Vile Parle- Santacruz-Bandra area. (For the benefit for all, this are suburbs in Mumbai, India)

Ash

2. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

^^Welcome..^^

..to BCDF, Ash_The_Dash (Ash)!:).. Glad that you haven't gone away from the game for too long. And yes, good to know you've found the Places to Play/Local Events->India sub-forum for your queries.
    Anyway, keep visiting us & enjoy the forum!;):cool:

3. QuebecHitter

QuebecHitter Regular Member

College Student
    Hi Ash.

I am new around here too. Welcome!
    I am looking forward to visit India one day, the movie slumdog millionare definitely inspired me alot!

Rgds ;)
    Dave-

4. keshav 4m Delhi

keshav 4m Delhi New Member

Seeking to plaay in delhi

Hey there

I'm an intermediate player more inclined towards the expert level. I'm looking for some partners to play with in south delhi.