Suggestion for Kwun: Another FAQ section

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Brett, Feb 27, 2001.

1. Brett

Brett Regular Member

Hi Kwun,

As some of the recent comments have noted, a number of questions and topics, such as racquet weight, grip size and the abreviations for them, string tension, titanium in racquets, how to develop a stronger smash, etc..., keep popping up frequently and it seems like it might be a good idea to add another FAQ section to cover those issues. Would that be difficult to add to the BC website? Obviously, making changes to the website takes time, but assuming that this change would be a reasonable possibility, could we help in any way, such as by e-mailing topics and useful discussion threads to you?

You probably are aware of this, but just in case you aren't, not all of the links on your homepage seem to be working, especially the ones relating to feedback.

Again, thanks for keeping up this website -it's the best badminton site on the web.

2. kwun

kwun Administrator

BC Janitor
    Brett,

thanks for the suggestions you've given. i haven't ignored them. just a tad bit busy to sit down and fix everything.

since we have this community going, i would appreciate it if we can all work on this together. please suggest a list of Frequently Asked Questions (and answers) that should be added, and then i will append those to the current FAQ. hopefully, this will be a start of a permanent badminton FAQ on the web...

so let's start on this.

there are now:

-grip size
    -string tension/racket stiffness
    -titanium
    -stronger smash
    -isometric vs. traditional shape
    -stretches/warm-up
    -fitness

3. Kc

Kc Guest

why do people play badminton

Im a highschool studen that is doing this research for PE its about badminton obviously and i was wondering if you can email me some of the reaons in which you rather play badminton than any other game, or why is it fun, why did it start and that kind of information.
    Thank you
    Brett wrote: