Fun 'n social badminton games in Abu Dhabi?

Discussion in 'Middle East & South Asia' started by Sunny101, Oct 5, 2009.

1. Sunny101

Sunny101 New Member

All,

How goes it? Do you know where I may be able to join in for some good quality and fun/social badminton games here in Abu Dhabi?

I'm a grade B player. Txt. on 050 322 768.

Looking forward to some good games!

Cheers,
    Sunny

2. chinna

chinna New Member

League Notes
    Welcome to Libra Badminton Season! This League will host teams in an 8 week season starting from Jan’2011 in Abu Dhabi downtown. If you’re interested in the league Hurry up! This Season ends in Mar -11
    About us
    A group of badminton enthusiasts who are ANONYMOUS to each other but individually share a common passion for BADMINTON; we organize this league for the love of the game and its non commercial venture.
    Session Date: 16’Jan’11 to Mid- Mar’11 -all weekdays
    Session Time: 7 - 9:00 PM
    Duration: Max 2 hours per day
    Facilities: Indoor Acrylic court
    We are looking for people having fun and enjoy while playing the game. This league requires high level of fitness and commitments since its daily 2 hrs, so we expect at least intermediate level players.
    · Individual & Teams (We would help Individual if they don’t have a team and would like to be placed on one )
    · Ladies are welcome if they join as a team
    · We allow corporate teams as well
    Join us: contact Bi joy 050 4592375. Chinna 050 70 30 527(After 6 PM)
    Fees:
    · Fees can be discussed in person after viewing the facilities, as we said early it’s a non commercial venture
    · Fees includes for playing 2 hrs daily on fixed time in the weekdays for 8 weeks
    · No flexibility in fees structure except if you join after mid league
    • A extra nominal charge will be collected for the birdie and utility expense
    • No fee concession for teams, fees is as applicable as Individual
    • Total payment in cash on first night of play
    General Rules
    • Non marking sneakers only
    • Fighting/Serious Offence: 2 match ban for the players indicated by the League Captains, a repeat and the players will be disqualified
    • No Smoking: anywhere in the premises, teams will be disqualified if they don't respect this rule
    • Clear your garbage when you leave the field
    • Follow other basic rules of badminton
    Let’s enjoy some Badminton in Abu Dhabi

3. Sunny101

Sunny101 New Member

Badminton enthusiasts interested in joining various badminton clubs based on your preference of time, location and level of play in Abu Dhabi, contact me on 0503222768

4. hanzz

hanzz New Member

Hello, I just got stationed in Abu Dhabi, and will be here for 2 months. Is there a group who plays regularly that I can join while I am here?